logo

munificentmrm

23063

Profile Views

30

Add to Favorites
online Online :: Member Since: 2012-01-09 19:28:14 ::
meh

Give a gift of Premium Membership to munificentmrm: Click here
Only $4.99

9.3 (rated 10 times)


No of Public Images : 6
No of Private Images : 4

:: Travel Plans
 
:: The Basics
Age: 33
Ethnicity: Black
City, Region: Washington, District of Columbia
Country: United States
Sign: Virgo
Education: Associates
Gender: Male
Height: 6.04 "
Weight: 225 pounds
Build: medium
Waist: 34"
Shoe Size: 13
:: Life Style
Style: Masculine
Closet: Out
Hair: Low fade
Status: talking to someone
Drink: Yes
Smoke: Other
Tattoos: None
Unusual Piercings: None
Spirituality: Christian
:: Interests
Friendships
:: I Am Looking For
Friends. ||||||BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK I DO NOT HAVE PRIVATE PICTURES, WYSIWYG||||||
:: Who I Am
I'm a people person, social, extroverted, funny, loyal, honest, easy-going, sometimes a homebody. I love music, movies, anything informative, physical activity, food, drink, hanging out, travelling, cooking, wine, dancing, outdoors, sleeping, being lazy s
:: My Recent Forum Posts
Topic:     Welcome to the Neighborhood..🙄
My Post: http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2020/04/24/3007970_5ea... read more

Topic:     TRUE TOPS SHOULD NEVER
My Post: True tops shouldn’t bottom. That’s it. PLAIN ... read more

Topic:     TRUE TOPS SHOULD NEVER
My Post: True tops shouldn’t bottom. That’s it. PLAIN AN... read more

Topic:     TRUE TOPS SHOULD NEVER
My Post: 1. Hiss rectum needs to be clean if you're going to eat him. Yes ... read more

Topic:     TRUE TOPS SHOULD NEVER
My Post: All booty holes is bang-able. https://thumbs.xxxpicz.com/xxx... read more

Show All Topics Show All Posts
#thick, #wine, #SapioSexual, #ayisyen
#TeamDarkSkin, #TEAMVIRGO, #DarkSkin, #DMV
#DC, #Haiti, #TALL, #chef
#Masculine, #Haitian, #top, #Virgo
:: Recent Visitors (My Account section to turn this feature off)
1 days ago
naughtyboy2020
3 days ago
volluto
5 days ago
strokemythroat
6 days ago
1stnutt14

[23063] Total Views

View Recent Viewers[4]

:: munificentmrm Friends (My Account section to turn this feature off)
king_b36
dalliance
newbloodnogames
jojeaux
poetickid42
dr-skeetz
mister_foster
orangeuglad
corinthian_kidd
chocolate_whine
kouhai
barry1
creoleboi
red_one4y
tony26598
wassupnatl
dislove
buttaskotch
elnegrodc
nino1
:: Mutual Friends(My Account section to turn this feature off)
:: Tag Board(My Account section to turn this feature off)

Displaying 10 of 42 Tag.

Tag User | See All (42)

bigdickelmo

wrote at 2016-01-20 05:55:02

How did you come up with your username? It's one of my GRE vocabulary words, lol. Are you a sugar daddy of some sort?

gcode009

wrote at 2015-10-27 16:55:15

gcode009 posted comment to this image:
Like that

orangeuglad

wrote at 2015-06-27 01:31:59

orangeuglad posted comment to this image:
Ha ha! I see that J Crew bubble print shirt.

artcreature

wrote at 2014-11-10 15:59:58

artcreature posted comment to this image:
Strong and enticing

buttaskotch

wrote at 2014-02-16 11:38:32

LOVE YA...BUTTASKOTCH

mister_foster

wrote at 2012-11-01 13:39:56

This is how I dress 90% of the time. You guys only see the other 10%.

humbleguy17

wrote at 2012-10-11 17:37:17

humbleguy17 posted comment to this image:
And so is your dick haha

chocolate_whine

wrote at 2012-10-04 18:14:23

LLS UMMHMM

chocolate_whine

wrote at 2012-10-04 17:59:24

LLS...WHY NOT..

hedhunterxx

wrote at 2012-09-09 05:18:58

View All [42] Tags

Font colour:
Font size:
Close Tags
 Font:
  Preview Fonts  


 
Change Online Status: Status Update: