Search
More educated, the less you’re to hide your your sexuality  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions II
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2012-09-27 11:58:30

Is the more educated you are, the less likely you’re to hide your sexuality?
I know like African Americans in the hood or low-incoming environments are never ever to embrace their sexuality. That’s where the DL or the down low culture is rooted. In the poor black communities, when you think of a gay person, you think of a guy dressing like a woman or vice-versa.
The black community needs to see more positive, professional working class blacks to come out of the closet.

I have noticed if you are educated, you have no problem to admitting that you’re gay.

What are your thoughts?

2017-06-08 03:03:29

Yeah I find this to be true. Probably cause there's some people out there that they'll be stereotyped and treated differently due to some bad generalizations or something. I know a few gay men, black ones, who are high up in the education game that are hella lowkey.

11 days ago

Many low income lesser educated homos tend to be very tasteless and tacky about their shit...therefore behave very inappropriately. I'm old and experienced enough to speak on this! Unless one is in the entertainment industry, there's no need to make a public spectacle of one's self/sexuality in the manners many homos are well noted in doing.

It's not about hiding in fear for most. Many homo can kick any half a dozen folks asses at the same time.

When you are more exposed to better ways of life, some folks opt to live better!

10 days ago

That's definitely true. If I get asked about my sexuality, I'm pretty open about it. I too know many gay men that can fuck some shit up and have a mf'er looking all types of crazy haha. We're criminally underestimated. Older people tend to have a lot more wisdom about this gay shit which is a plus.

People can often conjure up the littlest of NOTHING to formulate GAY on a brotha. Folks often times wanna fuck you, and not fight you, but themselves! Women often times be on some really jealous type of shit knowing full well that they can't get a man like whichever one they're accusing of being gay. And if they have a so-called man, they're just spooked because they see some of those very same traits in their "man"! LOL! It's not really funny because both parties are being cheated out of a life that they KNOW they could better have with someone else. Talk with us old ass negroes! We'll school ya ass real good on the real deal with these folks!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think this has more to do with MONEY than Education.........
Cuz 9 times out of 10, if you're educated beyond a Bachelor's degree,
you're making enough to live in the best parts of town....
And the best parts of town are always upscale areas frequented by gays....
And if you're comstantly surrounded by a VISIBLE GAY PRESENCE, your guard will be down....

Now....
the reason why I don't believe being highly educated equals being more likely to be out...
Is because.....
Being highly educated does not mean you're making bread....
A lot of highschool teachers have 2 degrees or more but most of them don't make shit.....
A lot of social workers have Masters Degrees but most don't make over 20$ an hour......

And you could be a Ivy league grad struggling in NYC high ass rent and all you'll be able to afford is a room in some hood ass area with big ass NYC rats crawling out the vents like "was good?"...

So yes, you could be an educated gay black male living in some sketchy parts of town because your pockets are not lining up properly....and you will be force to be discreet or D.L because of where you live......Your education won't make you come out....

IT'S YOUR POCKETS.....your pockets will allow you to live in certain areas that will relax your nerves and encourage to live freely....THIS IS WHY MONEY IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT....a lot of you fags like to act like dick is everything....naw bitch....your pockets and dockets better be in order......

Track Thumbs Up/Down

And if you're comstantly surrounded by a VISIBLE GAY PRESENCE, your guard will be down....

Now....
the reason why I don't believe being highly educated equals being more likely to be out...
Is because.....
A lot of highschool teachers have 2 degrees or more but most of them don't make shit.....
A lot of social workers have Masters Degrees but most don't make over 20$ an hour......

And you could be a Ivy league grad struggling in NYC high ass rent and all you'll be able to afford is a room in some hood ass area with big ass NYC rats crawling out the vents like "was good?"...

So yes, you could be an educated gay black male living in some sketchy parts of town because your pockets are not lining up properly....and you will be force to be discreet or D.L because of where you live......Your education won't make you come out....

IT'S YOUR POCKETS.....your pockets will allow you to live in certain areas that will relax your nerves and encourage to live freely....THIS IS WHY MONEY IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT....a lot of you fags like to act like dick is everything....naw bitch....your pockets and dockets better be in order......

You make some valid points. But plenty of poor Black faggots don't behave like flaming sissies and hoe-bags. LOL!

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Now....
Is because.....

10 days ago

You make some valid points. But plenty of poor Black faggots don't behave like flaming sissies and hoe-bags. LOL!

That varies from city to city and region to region.....the negro gay scene differs by geographic location.....but I can speak for Chicago and the ones here are soo mudafuckin trash.....a bunch of heathens.....they're mostly about house sex parties and always trying to recruit you to join their family....and what I mean by recruit is this.....In Chicago, Gay couples are always trying to recruit you to be a 3rd husband.....POLYAMORY is huge here....you could see a group of 4 niggas always hanging out and you'll be shocked when you find out all 4 of them are fucking eachother CONSENSUALLY..All 4 of them are aware and have agreed to sharing eachother.....and they're always finding specific types of dudes to add to their group....almost like a fraternity.......Now I know gay men love sex in general but I think the ones here in Chicago take the crown......and they only reason why HIV/Aids is not spreading like a wildfire is because they use the recruitment method....meaning....You stay in your group for fucking......If you're recruited, that becomes your crew for everything.....Almost like a gang....the gang culture here has found it's way into the gay scene.......and I'm sure you've heard of Chicago Violence and gang culture....it runs deep here......I've had a Doctor and an air traffic controller couple try to recruit me......and their selective too.....Certain groups want specific types.....so you can't be a McDonalds worker in a group of Engineers....that would never happen.....and they keep it a maximum of 4 or 5...nothing more.......see in Atlanta and D.C everybody is fucking everybody....in Chicago, we have a group recruitment system....same way you're recruited into a gang or frat.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
.Why do you need everyone in your business no matter your sexual orientation. Only the couple involved need to know everyone who aint contributing shit need to worry about there on life before it goes unders from lack of personal attention. I know this will fall on deaf ears of no life nosey people.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is absurdly stupid. If only you knew how many degreed, successful black men there are who hide their sexuality.

I swear, niggas and this word "educated." Whenever you hear a negro utter that word, you know that they're about to say something extremely stupid.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Now....
Is because.....

10 days ago

9 days ago

That varies from city to city and region to region.....the negro gay scene differs by geographic location.....but I can speak for Chicago and the ones here are soo mudafuckin trash.....a bunch of heathens.....they're mostly about house sex parties and always trying to recruit you to join their family....and what I mean by recruit is this.....In Chicago, Gay couples are always trying to recruit you to be a 3rd husband.....POLYAMORY is huge here....you could see a group of 4 niggas always hanging out and you'll be shocked when you find out all 4 of them are fucking eachother CONSENSUALLY..All 4 of them are aware and have agreed to sharing eachother.....and they're always finding specific types of dudes to add to their group....almost like a fraternity.......Now I know gay men love sex in general but I think the ones here in Chicago take the crown......and they only reason why HIV/Aids is not spreading like a wildfire is because they use the recruitment method....meaning....You stay in your group for fucking......If you're recruited, that becomes your crew for everything.....Almost like a gang....the gang culture here has found it's way into the gay scene.......and I'm sure you've heard of Chicago Violence and gang culture....it runs deep here......I've had a Doctor and an air traffic controller couple try to recruit me......and their selective too.....Certain groups want specific types.....so you can't be a McDonalds worker in a group of Engineers....that would never happen.....and they keep it a maximum of 4 or 5...nothing more.......see in Atlanta and D.C everybody is fucking everybody....in Chicago, we have a group recruitment system....same way you're recruited into a gang or frat.....

Damn! Thank you for explaining it to me like that. I didn't know Chicago was THAT ratchet! I know that we've had discussion on here about Chicago in another thread.

The polyamorous bullshit is something I was spoken very briefly about with regards to a real estate niggah I utilized when selling an old house and buying the one I have now. I had wondered what the deal was with ole boi. Dude is fine as hell too!

I had been approached by another dude here in Cali about some 3rd wheel shit, but entertained it only to find out more about it. Why was his ass getting upset about resistance to people not being or playing 3rd wheel? -rhetorical question there...

Folks are crazy as fuck!!
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions II All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: