logo
Search
Is being Dark Skin not Attractive??? Im so lost  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:22:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Im secure with who I am! But it seem like people try put me down in dating cause Im Dark skin dude?? Is my skin color not attractive? Honest answer Pleas

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:27:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
bleeding_dancer wrote:
[quote="cam4110"]Im secure with who I am! But it seem like people try put me down in dating cause Im Dark skin dude?? Is my skin color not attractive? Honest answer PleasDark skin is very attractive...I like men with sun-kissed skin!!!
Thanks I think men of color is a beautiful thing! and I likem all! that how I was rasied [/quote]

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:35:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dark skin is VERY attractive. Espescially when theyre built. Embarassed

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:40:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
bleeding_dancer wrote:
[quote="cam4110"][quote="bleeding_dancer"][quote="cam4110"]Im secure with who I am! But it seem like people try put me down in dating cause Im Dark skin dude?? Is my skin color not attractive? Honest answer PleasDark skin is very attractive...I like men with sun-kissed skin!!!Thanks I think men of color is a beautiful thing! and I likem all! that how I was rasiedLikewise, in most cases I don't pay attention to the color, it's usually the other guy that brings it up!!!
But its like on this side of the country if you black dude you want a white or light skin dude or vice versa! Then its like a lot racism even between gays! how does that shit even work [/quote][/quote][/quote]

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:42:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm fine with dark skin and any other shade of it. It's lack of skin I'd have to be worried about!!

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:47:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
toi_solja wrote:
I used to feel weird about dark skin dudes (young and dumb days), but all it took was trying one out... now I actually prefer dark skin dudes. Most have very smooth skin, and they're typically hairless/ or very little hair on their body, which I like.. um, I'm gettin turned on as I type! lol, j/k.. but I like all skin types.. especially dark skin, especially light skin. I'm an intellectual, so I can find value in all types.
Bravo...Bravo sir!!!

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:47:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
goldenoreo86 wrote:
why do Dark Skint dudes need soo much Validation?
Blame it on the superficial homo's.

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:49:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
goldenoreo86 wrote:
lies

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:50:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i know a lot of hot dark skinned dudes... but for me skin tone is not a big factor.

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:50:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
FUK THAT...[EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE]...Im dark and im attractive, yea i said it..You are sexy and dark is whats up.....CAUSE LIGHT SKINNED BITCHES ARE EVIL LMAO!!

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:51:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
bleeding_dancer wrote:
[quote="goldenoreo86"] why do Dark Skint dudes need soo much Validation? The one's I know don't. They just try to understand why light skin guys are so not interested!!!
all i wanna kno is why ppl equate fine with light skin.. Confused [/quote]

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:51:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
toi_solja wrote:
I used to feel weird about dark skin dudes (young and dumb days), but all it took was trying one out... now I actually prefer dark skin dudes. Most have very smooth skin, and they're typically hairless/ or very little hair on their body, which I like.. um, I'm gettin turned on as I type! lol, j/k.. but I like all skin types.. especially dark skin, especially light skin. I'm an intellectual, so I can find value in all types.
Idea

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:54:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
goldenoreo86 wrote:
Maybe because shallow phags keep coming at them sideways just like fems & overweight guys.

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:55:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
trojanboi07 wrote:
FUK THAT...[EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE]...Im dark and im attractive, yea i said it..You are sexy and dark is whats up.....CAUSE LIGHT SKINNED BITCHES ARE EVIL LMAO!!
-smacks the shine off your head.

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 10:59:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Wow, here is ANOTHER topic that has never been discussed on BGC.

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 11:01:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
phrenic wrote:
I wish I were darker... or lighter.

We the people in the middle get overlooked.

Crying or Very sad
Its really frustrating.

I blame the Author of this Thread.

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 11:03:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
goldenoreo86 wrote:
diamond_don wrote:
goldenoreo86 wrote:
Maybe because shallow phags keep coming at them sideways just like fems & overweight guys.
what ever happened to pride?

most of the Light/Dark debate get started by dark or brown skin dudes ... it very sad if anyone of either complexion puts another down but if your looking for Kudos just cause of your skin color you need a new lesson in self respect
Again read what I 1st typed.

If the shoe was on the other foot the understanding would be automatic.

Also he said he's secure with his tone he just asked is his tone not attractive thats it. Asking doesn't make him insecure he's looking for clarity.

It's the same for black girls growing up and being told their hair's not good enough because black dolls aren't made with silky hair like lighter ones.

This isn't rocket science.....

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 11:05:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
the_evolver wrote:
[quote="cam4110"]Im secure with who I am! But it seem like people try put me down in dating cause Im Dark skin dude?? Is my skin color not attractive? Honest answer PleasMan you are sexy let people say what they want.

oh I do! i just dnt understand the east coast man! thank u for the comment sexi [/quote]

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 11:10:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
goldenoreo86 wrote:
[quote="diamond_don"][quote="goldenoreo86"][quote="diamond_don"][quote="goldenoreo86"] why do Dark Skint dudes need soo much Validation? Maybe because shallow phags keep coming at them sideways just like fems & overweight guys.what ever happened to pride?

most of the Light/Dark debate get started by dark or brown skin dudes ... it very sad if anyone of either complexion puts another down but if your looking for Kudos just cause of your skin color you need a new lesson in self respectAgain read what I 1st typed.

If the shoe was on the other foot the understanding would be automatic.

Also he said he's secure with his tone he just asked is his tone not attractive thats it. Asking doesn't make him insecure he's looking for clarity.

It's the same for black girls growing up and being told their hair's not good enough because black dolls aren't made with silky hair like lighter ones.

This isn't rocket science.....
hes looking for Validation ...

theres no science behind it...

he knew once he posted it that there would be a million kidz saying "Darker the Berry!" and "Blah Blah Blah" about them Light ones ...smh
I don't smell validation.

My points have been made.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 11:38:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
travi_d wrote:
[quote="cam4110"]Im secure with who I am! But it seem like people try put me down in dating cause Im Dark skin dude?? Is my skin color not attractive? Honest answer Pleas cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it....ur stuck in that skin for THE REST of your life
how can something so harsh be sooooo funny.

Sidebar: There is very much a "Pedestal Effect" with skin complexion in this WORLD...

Thankfuly, life fuks us all socially and this "assumed" favor get factored right out depending on your particular taste and perference. Meaning the one you want, "Is not going to give a siht". Because he or she may think your ugly , lame or be more into build.. [/quote]

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 11:43:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
cam4110 wrote:
Im secure with who I am! But it seem like people try put me down in dating cause Im Dark skin dude?? Is my skin color not attractive? Honest answer Pleas
any blk person over kindergarten age in america should already know anyone using any certain subject to use it to try and hold you down is doing so out of sheer jealous-hate. So of all the topics in the world for a blk person to keep coming up with this one should be mute!!!!! It seems because you have to make this thread you are wanting to validate other ignorance to in the name of your blk history month use thistime to do some research and uplift not stay in the same place

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 11:47:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I am most attracted to dark skin... I absolutely adore it.

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 12:02:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i love darkskin thats all ive ever really been attracted to

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 12:03:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When will this ever die...

Post Posted: 2011-02-06 18:36:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
aint nothing wrong with a chocolate drop Smile
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 15