Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2016-11-24 12:17:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
dp-lee wrote:
southernsteel wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
southernsteel wrote:
Why not concentrate on enjoying instead of timing it. You damn time keepers need an egg timer and a toy. LOL
I agree with you totally!!! But it's always the bottoms who complain about the top not lasting long enough ("minute man"], or the top takes too long. I want both of us to get the most enjoyment from the experience.
Exactly, I think the bottom would enjoy it more if the top used some more TLC, if both don't get pleasure it's waste of time.
Again, I agree with you 100%.
I hate it when the bottom starts complaining about the dyck hurting. Man up and handle the dyck.

Post Posted: 2016-11-24 16:48:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
IF YOU COMPLAIN THAT HE TAKE TOO LONG DONT BE MAD AT HIM BUT BE MAD WITH YOURSELF CUS IT MEAN YOU NOT DOING IT RIGHT

DOUBLE TAKE ON THAT ONE

BLOOP!!!

Post Posted: 2016-11-24 18:47:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
dp-lee wrote:
princeocelot87 wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
princeocelot87 wrote:
I don't mind as long as I get to nut as well. Usually in short sessions (5-15mins) I'd jack off and cum along, but in long sessions (15mins-1.5hours) I nut without touching myself so I let him take his time.
Your time frames are very reasonable, although I don't know about stroking for an hour and a half. I think it's great if a top can last that long--and I think it's just a great if a bottom lets the top stroke that long without complaining.
I can totally take it for that long, even when my men are big. The only thing that I kinda need to be able to take dick for so long is to change positions because it tires my legs but men don't mind. We even take like 5 min breaks and make out, I suck him, or talk/rest while the dick still inside of me. It is fun! lol
WOW, you sound like a top's dream bottom. LOL Where you from? LOL
I don´t think I am a top´s dream bottom because of that, there is more than that to develop that sexual or relationship chemistry with someone. I am from Perú but from the amazon area of the country.

Post Posted: 2016-11-28 11:01:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
dp-lee wrote:
2deep2define wrote:
lol! that's funny cuz its true if you take all night long they wanna complain and if you less than 5 min they wanna complain. 30 min to an hr including foreplay should do.
You shole right about the complaining. You just can't satisfy some bottoms. If you include foreplay, I might could last 30 minutes. LOL
LOL with foreplay huh? smh u crazy

Post Posted: 2016-11-28 12:24:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
hours

Post Posted: 2016-12-01 15:33:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
dp-lee wrote:
2deep2define wrote:
lol! that's funny cuz its true if you take all night long they wanna complain and if you less than 5 min they wanna complain. 30 min to an hr including foreplay should do.
You shole right about the complaining. You just can't satisfy some bottoms. If you include foreplay, I might could last 30 minutes. LOL

Post Posted: 2017-02-17 15:11:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I've never had any problem with receiving Any Nutt. It's not the time spent as much as how easy and gentle he is with those long strokes in and out for the time he does it.
It's how a Man moves, how deliberate he is in taking his pleasure right up to that final deep push. I live for that moment, that feeling, when the Man I give it up to surrenders wave after wave of his Intense Nutt deep inside my body. Using me for that Intense Climax makes me feel complete, no matter how long or how short it takes to get him there. It's just my way. It's for him.

Post Posted: 2017-02-26 03:45:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sometimes, the bottom needs to be patient and give the top a few minutes to nutt after he (bottom) nutts. Don't be selfish.

Post Posted: 2017-02-26 03:49:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
How good is your booty????????????????????????

Post Posted: 2017-02-26 03:52:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
you dared of dick??????????????????????????????

Post Posted: 2017-03-10 22:35:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
uncut43 wrote:
you dared of dick??????????????????????????????
30 minutes

Post Posted: 2017-04-11 05:18:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Good bottoms let the top stroke as long as it takes to bust a nutt. Get with the program.

Post Posted: 2017-05-04 03:02:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
dp-lee wrote:
I notice a lot of bottoms complaining about tops who take "too long" to nutt. The same bottoms will complain when a Top "nuttz too quick." So, bottoms, what do yall expect? Should a top nutt in 5 minutes? 10 minutes? 15 minutes? Give us some guidelines. Laughing Laughing
I nutt pretty quick on the first round, but I can last about 15 minutes on the second round.

Post Posted: 2017-05-27 02:44:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bottoms, do you give your top time to bust a nutt, or do you rush him to get off of you?

Post Posted: 2017-05-27 04:36:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dat x pill / molly keep you swimming in a bitch 4 hrs at a time tho...smh

#bluDOLPHINlooknMUAHFUKA

#silentLAUGH

Post Posted: 2017-05-27 06:01:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If I'm getting fucked by some guy please be finished in 10 mins but if someone is making love to me I won't put a limit. We can stop, change positions, I can suck his dick or whatever to prolong the session. But if I'm just hooking up with a guy I want him to nutt in 10 mins.

Post Posted: 2017-06-16 20:25:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
15 minutes

Post Posted: 22 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
As long as it takes to bust the nutt. Just saying.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Probably not the right position or he jerks off too much.

I've heard so many guys cannot ejaculate from anal and have to masturbate to finish.

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I can make a nigga nut in 5 mins if I just squeeze a little bit.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You have to squeeze consistently to get that result. LOL Five minutes is too quick.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
For me i dont care as long as you are as worried about my nut that I am about yours. Too many times tops use bottom as just abody to jack off in sex should be more than tha, touch me, kiss me, make me feel wanted. If you are in me the obviously there is some type of attraction so help me get mine and my body will always get you yours.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Ever though that if he's taking long it's GOOD? Most you are use to these jackhammer style fuckers who take pleasure in trying destroy your inside. This why you should save to someone whose understanding and special. They would be patient with you and concerned about your pleasure too. Slow sensual loving is the way....TRY IT ONCE
First Page 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 72 of 72
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: