logo
Search
How long should a Top Take To Nutt?  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 Last Page 
Author Message
 
Post Posted: 2016-09-25 07:35:55  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
hmmm



 
Post Posted: 2016-10-21 16:23:29  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
hmmmm
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-23 11:33:10  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
dp-lee wrote:
I notice a lot of bottoms complaining about tops who take "too long" to nutt. The same bottoms will complain when a Top "nuttz too quick." So, bottoms, what do yall expect? Should a top nutt in 5 minutes? 10 minutes? 15 minutes? Give us some guidelines. Laughing Laughing
If I jack off first, I can last for about 15 minutes.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-23 12:03:05  
1
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
I don't mind as long as I get to nut as well. Usually in short sessions (5-15mins) I'd jack off and cum along, but in long sessions (15mins-1.5hours) I nut without touching myself so I let him take his time.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-23 12:10:19  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
lol! that's funny cuz its true if you take all night long they wanna complain and if you less than 5 min they wanna complain. 30 min to an hr including foreplay should do.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 04:48:02  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
princeocelot87 wrote:
I don't mind as long as I get to nut as well. Usually in short sessions (5-15mins) I'd jack off and cum along, but in long sessions (15mins-1.5hours) I nut without touching myself so I let him take his time.
Your time frames are very reasonable, although I don't know about stroking for an hour and a half. I think it's great if a top can last that long--and I think it's just a great if a bottom lets the top stroke that long without complaining.




 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 04:50:45  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
2deep2define wrote:
lol! that's funny cuz its true if you take all night long they wanna complain and if you less than 5 min they wanna complain. 30 min to an hr including foreplay should do.
You shole right about the complaining. You just can't satisfy some bottoms. If you include foreplay, I might could last 30 minutes. LOL
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 04:54:25  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
_dracula wrote:
5 min
Five minutes is not enough time too build up the intimacy. If the bottom is real aggressive, throwing the azz like they in a rodeo, the game is over in 5 minutes.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 08:48:50  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
_dracula wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
_dracula wrote:
5 min
Five minutes is not enough time too build up the intimacy. If the bottom is real aggressive, throwing the azz like they in a rodeo, the game is over in 5 minutes.
Get in, get out. That's my motto Laughing
LOL I say get in, play a lil bit, deliver the load, THEN just lounge in it a few minutes, then get out very slowly.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 08:52:46  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
koolaid0000 wrote:
SHIT WHEN I BUST HE BETTER BUST RIGHT IN BACK OF ME I GOT SHIT TO DO LOL
Naw, that aight right! You suppose to be patient and allow the top to stroke until he ready to nutt. None of that "Is you bout ready?" Give the top some respect.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 08:55:09  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
_dracula wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
_dracula wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
_dracula wrote:
5 min
Five minutes is not enough time too build up the intimacy. If the bottom is real aggressive, throwing the azz like they in a rodeo, the game is over in 5 minutes.
Get in, get out. That's my motto Laughing
LOL I say get in, play a lil bit, deliver the load, THEN just lounge in it a few minutes, then get out very slowly.
Yea see if make sure that didn't happen.
I'm the executioner.
You don't allow a top to "lounge" in the hole after he delivers the load?




 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 09:06:51  
1
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
Why not concentrate on enjoying instead of timing it. You damn time keepers need an egg timer and a toy. LOL
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 09:22:06  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
_dracula wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
_dracula wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
_dracula wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
_dracula wrote:
5 min
Five minutes is not enough time too build up the intimacy. If the bottom is real aggressive, throwing the azz like they in a rodeo, the game is over in 5 minutes.
Get in, get out. That's my motto Laughing
LOL I say get in, play a lil bit, deliver the load, THEN just lounge in it a few minutes, then get out very slowly.
Yea see if make sure that didn't happen.
I'm the executioner.
You don't allow a top to "lounge" in the hole after he delivers the load?
It depends on how successful I was in beating the last high score Laughing
I see you need to enroll in my "Successful Bottoms" seminar. LOL You seem to think that the bottom is in charge.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 09:24:59  
1
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
southernsteel wrote:
Why not concentrate on enjoying instead of timing it. You damn time keepers need an egg timer and a toy. LOL
I agree with you totally!!! But it's always the bottoms who complain about the top not lasting long enough ("minute man"], or the top takes too long. I want both of us to get the most enjoyment from the experience.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 09:28:48  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
dp-lee wrote:
southernsteel wrote:
Why not concentrate on enjoying instead of timing it. You damn time keepers need an egg timer and a toy. LOL
I agree with you totally!!! But it's always the bottoms who complain about the top not lasting long enough ("minute man"], or the top takes too long. I want both of us to get the most enjoyment from the experience.
Exactly, I think the bottom would enjoy it more if the top used some more TLC, if both don't get pleasure it's waste of time.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 09:42:35  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
I would say 20 to 40 min

Smile
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 09:48:46  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
Precisely 5 hours, 19 minutes, 33.1 seconds for the ideal orgasm.

 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 10:33:44  
1
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
dp-lee wrote:
princeocelot87 wrote:
I don't mind as long as I get to nut as well. Usually in short sessions (5-15mins) I'd jack off and cum along, but in long sessions (15mins-1.5hours) I nut without touching myself so I let him take his time.
Your time frames are very reasonable, although I don't know about stroking for an hour and a half. I think it's great if a top can last that long--and I think it's just a great if a bottom lets the top stroke that long without complaining.
I can totally take it for that long, even when my men are big. The only thing that I kinda need to be able to take dick for so long is to change positions because it tires my legs but men don't mind. We even take like 5 min breaks and make out, I suck him, or talk/rest while the dick still inside of me. It is fun! lol
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 10:43:55  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
dp-lee wrote:
blackeneddagger wrote:
dick-print wrote:
blackeneddagger wrote:
dick-print wrote:
blackeneddagger wrote:
jerzboy89 wrote:
killlahoe wrote:
lj20850 wrote:
All tops need to fuck their boyfriends hard. I mean try to split him in two. Bottoms like when u make them hurt. If you don't open him up, another dude will. If you are too pussy to fuck ya boyfriend hard, share him with another dude who will. If he is silent during sex or doesn't cum before u nutt, then he may be on bgc or craigslist lookin for your replacement.


curious...whats your sign
sounds like a Scorpio....lol
sounds so forceful. so im sure hes like a fire sign
I know you bottoms like that rough d!ck. LOL
umm how you figure lol...
Yall like to brag about how you could not walk right for dayz after the top beat up dat hole. LOL
um thats not all. lol if i do have sex. its passionate and very soft. i dont too much care for rough sex.
Some of yall think the top is a whimp if he don't beat up yo wallz.
Chile that's a whole lie... I think a top is more of a man if he know how lay that stroke down just right where there's no pain and str8 pleasure. You gotta be strong to be able to give measured long strokes and not bust. My walls are still intact and tight although I've took big dick...
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 11:45:45  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
southernsteel wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
southernsteel wrote:
Why not concentrate on enjoying instead of timing it. You damn time keepers need an egg timer and a toy. LOL
I agree with you totally!!! But it's always the bottoms who complain about the top not lasting long enough ("minute man"], or the top takes too long. I want both of us to get the most enjoyment from the experience.
Exactly, I think the bottom would enjoy it more if the top used some more TLC, if both don't get pleasure it's waste of time.
Again, I agree with you 100%.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 11:47:24  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
kilyan wrote:
I would say 20 to 40 min

Smile
I like your time frame.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 11:48:08  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
dp-lee wrote:
kilyan wrote:
I would say 20 to 40 min

Smile
I like your time frame.
Lower than 20 minutes is kinda lame...
After 40 min ... shhhhh can hurt.


loL
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 11:50:19  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
koolaid0000 wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
koolaid0000 wrote:
SHIT WHEN I BUST HE BETTER BUST RIGHT IN BACK OF ME I GOT SHIT TO DO LOL
Naw, that aight right! You suppose to be patient and allow the top to stroke until he ready to nutt. None of that "Is you bout ready?" Give the top some respect.
OH INT SAY ALL THAT BABY GOD KNOWS I LOVE THE STROKES BUT EVENTUALLY THIS BODY GOING GET TIRED FROM ALL THEM DAMN POSITIONS LMAOOOOO
I don't believe in putting the bottom through a marathon of stroking. LOL I respect the bottom's endurance level. There are other ways to get a nutt.
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 11:58:21  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
dp-lee wrote:
southernsteel wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
southernsteel wrote:
Why not concentrate on enjoying instead of timing it. You damn time keepers need an egg timer and a toy. LOL
I agree with you totally!!! But it's always the bottoms who complain about the top not lasting long enough ("minute man"], or the top takes too long. I want both of us to get the most enjoyment from the experience.
Exactly, I think the bottom would enjoy it more if the top used some more TLC, if both don't get pleasure it's waste of time.
Again, I agree with you 100%.
Alright now...
 
Post Posted: 2016-11-24 12:15:06  
0
 
0
Track Thumbs Up/Down
Reply with quote
princeocelot87 wrote:
dp-lee wrote:
princeocelot87 wrote:
I don't mind as long as I get to nut as well. Usually in short sessions (5-15mins) I'd jack off and cum along, but in long sessions (15mins-1.5hours) I nut without touching myself so I let him take his time.
Your time frames are very reasonable, although I don't know about stroking for an hour and a half. I think it's great if a top can last that long--and I think it's just a great if a bottom lets the top stroke that long without complaining.
I can totally take it for that long, even when my men are big. The only thing that I kinda need to be able to take dick for so long is to change positions because it tires my legs but men don't mind. We even take like 5 min breaks and make out, I suck him, or talk/rest while the dick still inside of me. It is fun! lol
WOW, you sound like a top's dream bottom. LOL Where you from? LOL
First Page 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 Last Page 



 
   Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT
 
Page 71 of 72
Stop watching this topic
 
Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

 
Change Online Status: Status Update: