logo
Search
This guy in Loews flooring so cute 😊  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He is so nice to me my delivery missed my appointment again two days in a row. I told a black b!tch off that work for logistics. She didn’t sound confident and I told her ass that. She told me to call the store and see what’s going on. I said hell no I’m going the store. I told her off and I was ready to tell the store clerks off but this guy cut my water short because he was so nice and sweet. Charming guy.. I couldn’t tell him off he canceling my order and redoing it so Lowe’s can deliver instead the online delivery company .. i would ask him for his phone number but that in appropriate. 😊

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

He is so nice to me my delivery missed my appointment again two days in a row. I told a black off that work for logistics. She didn’t sound confident and I told her ass that. She told me to call the store and see what’s going on. I said he’ll no I’m going the store. I told her off and I was ready to tell the store off but this guy cut my water short because he was so nice and sweet. Charming guy.. I coup tell him off he canceling my order and redoing it so Lowe’s can deliver instead the online delivery company .. o would ask him for his phone number but that in appropriate. 😊

How you looking for a new man when you a whole man beater? Fix it Jesus.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

He is so nice to me my delivery missed my appointment again two days in a row. I told a black off that work for logistics. She didn’t sound confident and I told her ass that. She told me to call the store and see what’s going on. I said he’ll no I’m going the store. I told her off and I was ready to tell the store off but this guy cut my water short because he was so nice and sweet. Charming guy.. I coup tell him off he canceling my order and redoing it so Lowe’s can deliver instead the online delivery company .. o would ask him for his phone number but that in appropriate. 😊

13 days ago

I beat frogs too .... boy you better leave me alone

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

What made you angry in life? Is it because your mom raised a faggot? Is it because your dad wasn't around? Is it because you were molested? Are mad because you dark skin, fat, and have phenotypical Black features? What triggers you to harm the people you say you love?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

What made you angry in life? Is it because your mom raised a faggot? Is it because your dad wasn't around? Is it because you were molested? Are mad because you dark skin, fat, and have phenotypical Black features? What triggers you to harm the people you say you love?

My dad was a around the man who raise me amd have me his lastname is my father.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I got PTSD reading that from when I worked in retail. Ppl getting irate when they didn’t get their way...men misconstruing customer service for flirting. Sir I get paid on commission. I don’t want your number, I want you to buy something.

Never again. Torch, be nice to ppl!!! You didn’t have to go in there and be rude or make that womans day hell.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

I'm getting this fat bitch.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

12 days ago

OH, SHE FAT?😮😲

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

OH, SHE FAT?😮😲

Sis.........Have you seen this ogre?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

12 days ago

... it’s all in Yo lying ass frag face bitch 🙄

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

OH, SHE FAT?😮😲

Fat where ? Don’t lesson to that frog face b!tch

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

12 days ago

I’m 6”1 200 lbs... that’s not fat... yes I will beat yo ass

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

No you won't I know a martial art. That hood fighting don't work on me sis. I'll gouge those eyes, take out those knees, and then arm bar you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

No you won't I know a martial art. That hood fighting don't work on me sis. I'll gouge those eyes, take out those knees, and then arm bar you.

Fuck Marcia and her arts . Try me b!tch !

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

You a bobbleheaded ass bitch.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

And you are amphibious 🐸 face hoe

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

And you are amphibious 🐸 face hoe

Now I'll give you a point for that read, it was funny. But you lose a point for having dark skin. Bloop.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I CAN'T!!!

12 days ago

12 days ago

OH, SHE FAT?😮😲

12 days ago

Fat where ? Don’t lesson to that frog face b!tch

You're NOT FAT AT ALL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

He is so nice to me my delivery missed my appointment again two days in a row. I told a black b!tch off that work for logistics. She didn’t sound confident and I told her ass that. She told me to call the store and see what’s going on. I said hell no I’m going the store. I told her off and I was ready to tell the store clerks off but this guy cut my water short because he was so nice and sweet. Charming guy.. I couldn’t tell him off he canceling my order and redoing it so Lowe’s can deliver instead the online delivery company .. i would ask him for his phone number but that in appropriate. 😊

You are aware that there are SOME black people who actually are good at customer service, right? He might have been simply...what's that term? Oh yeah, DOING HIS JOB??!! No need to start planning the first date or the china pattern for you twos wedding reception yet....or ever.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: