logo
Search
How Much Power Do Black Women Have over Black men?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The requirement that true masculinity and manhood for men can only be found in exclusive heterosexuality is the hurdle.

I know black men routinely kill black cis women in intimate partner violence. This may be, in part, due to the psychological abuse that is intrinsic to being a male in the heterosexist project

It's a fact that men, in general, commit suicide over financial and relationship inadequacy. https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20190313-why-more-men-kill-themselves-than-women

The structure of the heterosexist project defines men as men because of their exclusive interest in women and also their ability to sexually satisfy and financially support these women.

With bisexual men not qualifying due to them not being exclusively attracted to cis women, how do cis women influence your life as far as disclosure ? Do you remain DL with females?

It is my opinion, that the perception of women ultimately controls all men. Most bisexual and DL men remain closeted to the cis women in their lives. Their passive disapproval of bisexuality will often limit a bisexual mans expression in the relationship.

Women have so much passive control over men due to men being required to be attracted to them and take care of them to be considered real men in society. Again, most men are closeted because the women don't approve of homosexuality.

Ultimately, as a bi male, who gives a fuck what men think of you if you are still able to attain what they want AND be open about attractions to men?

Take Prince, for example: He was a highly effeminate, light skinned man who wore women's clothes. For all intents and purposes, he was a "fem". The thing that saved Prince, other than his phenomenal talent, was the fact that women still found him attractive. It didn't matter if he was fem or not. Women's opinion of him increased his masculinity, even though he was fem on the outside.

Bisexual men, are you open with the women in your life? If not, why not?

This affects gay men due to so-called straight men bashing gays to prove to black women that, even though they have been to prison, they would never fuck with a punk. But we know, from documentaries, and yt content creators who have been to prison, that this is not true.

Perhaps some black men feel anxious due to society, and black women most importantly, who hold their masculinity and sexuality in such a precarious space.

It is mostly Black women and Black trans women who out and shame black DL and bisexual men on yt and blogs. They use sexuality and its implications on masculinity as a mechanism of psychological control and a weapon because they resent the men they sleep with lol. I conjecture that this element is probably always present when black men are in proximity to obviously gay men or trans. They are afraid of the perception on them, not you being a threat. This begs the question, how come we always hold homosexuality over their head? Why do we control them with homosexuality? Homosexual implies the absence of a woman as a point of exclusive attraction.

Black men really have no reason to fear us. They outnumber us, have the black community on their sides, and are often armed and willing to kill. They have no reason to be afraid. So, why are they? It\'s not us, per se, but the ASSOCIATION. It's because people often associate black men with beastial sexuality, but hyperheterosexual, notheless, but at the same time, always under the threat of being implicated in homosexuality or effeminacy. This is psychologically abusive.

A black women will associate a man she has been fucking for decades with homosexuality due to it being just that easy to pin that shit on black men. Why? Black men are forever doubted and mistrusted by black women. They do their best to keep them happy by bashing us.

Remember, it is ultimately the opinion of a woman that drives a man. It is only through her that you will find any type of status in society. You can\'t get status by being with a man. That is the power women have through the concept of exclusive heterosexuality.

Black men have been largely psychologically abused because they have no freedom. They can literally do NOTHING to explore any aspects of themselves outside of hyperheterosexuality which implies a woman is involved. Since black men are largely barred from mainstream society, especially marrying white women en masse, Black women are their sig others.

Maybe this is why 50% of all homicides of black women are by their partners?

I've been in school and a female would imply some gay shit between a straight guy and I, and he'd alter his behavior to stay in the heterosexist construct.

As I said, most black men are closeted to their female partners for a reason, but they will spill their guts to you about their girl.

Like I illustrated with my Prince example, it is not the opinion of men that dictates a man's masculinity. Look at Drake. Niggas would come at him for being soft but he still got the ladies.

If a Black man can be openly bisexual and still keep the affections of cis women, he would probably move differently and not alter his behavior of be
DL.

Gay men are under the control of women, ultimately, because they bash fems and each other trying to fit in with straight men who are trying to gain the approval of women by bashing gay men.

Women are in control by default of the heterosexist project.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I STOPPED READING AT "PRINCE BEING FEM " ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

PRINCE DISLIKED GAYS OR FEM MEN. IN FACT, HE THOUGHT MICHAEL JACKSON WAS TOO SOFT.

PRINCE HAD A DEEP VOICE AND PLAYED SPORTS SO ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD DISAGREE WITH HIM BEING FEM...

THOUGH, I SAW HIM AS BEING VERY CUNT.

BUT, TO ANSWER THE QUESTION POSED: YES, BLACK WOMEN DO HAVE INFLUENCE OVER BLACK MEN WHETHER THEY UNDERSTAND THEIR POWER OR NOT

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

I STOPPED READING AT "PRINCE BEING FEM " ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

PRINCE DISLIKED GAYS OR FEM MEN. IN FACT, HE THOUGHT MICHAEL JACKSON WAS TOO SOFT.

PRINCE HAD A DEEP VOICE AND PLAYED SPORTS SO ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD DISAGREE WITH HIM BEING FEM...

THOUGH, I SAW HIM AS BEING VERY CUNT.

BUT, TO ANSWER THE QUESTION POSED: YES, BLACK WOMEN DO HAVE INFLUENCE OVER BLACK MEN WHETHER THEY UNDERSTAND THEIR POWER OR NOT

He was a Jehovah's Witness.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Black women Definitely use jabs toward their men concerning sexuality.

If some gay shit come on tv, the nigga play like he gotta leave. Lol

Females test their dudes by mentioning shit to their gay friends about\"these DL niggas.... prison...etc\" knowing her dude has been to prison. ๐Ÿ˜‚

They try to make these niggas squirm.

Black bisexual men can\'t escape the threat of their masculininity being questioned by a black woman.

It\'s a lack of trust and insecurity.

The top three negatives black women cite regarding their dating prospects are black men are incarcerated, dead, or gay.

Subconsciously I\'m sure women also feel their man may have indulged so this may be an area of mistrust and psychological manipulation.

This can be difficult for men who are actually straight but it\'s probably much worse for me who are bisexual and on the low.

This may lead some straight men to act out and fuck some trans or gay men since his sexuality being compromised is always a subtext to the relationship.

As mentioned, black mens sexuality and masculininity is much more compromised in the eyes of society than other races. This is due to racism.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bjm1234

Where you at black man?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Where are you meeting these men and women at? I don't hang around those type of people. I don't give anyone power over me or my thought. I have my own and control me. I'm selective about who I allow in my circle and if they bring me BS or drama...they are OUT.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Where are you meeting these men and women at? I don't hang around those type of people. I don't give anyone power over me or my thought. I have my own and control me. I'm selective about who I allow in my circle and if they bring me BS or drama...they are OUT.

Well that's good.

I'm glad to know that!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

Well that's good.

I'm glad to know that!

Thank you dear...I also know that the subject you bring does hit many men and they usually don't own their lives.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yes but this is why i think having transwomen seize this type of power and other power would be beneficial for all.. we need to push better information so ciswomen come to accept a new reality. Information such as men make better partners after dating transwomen or being in relationships with them. Transwomen and men make the most stable marriages and so on. I feel like we are always going to be a problem and until transwomen are totally and completely empowered to be leaders and benefactors. Until then men will still be subjected to this and ciswomen will still be as miserable and evil as ever

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Yes but this is why i think having transwomen seize this type of power and other power would be beneficial for all.. we need to push better information so ciswomen come to accept a new reality. Information such as men make better partners after dating transwomen or being in relationships with them. Transwomen and men make the most stable marriages and so on. I feel like we are always going to be a problem and until transwomen are totally and completely empowered to be leaders and benefactors. Until then men will still be subjected to this and ciswomen will still be as miserable and evil as ever

Why does anyone feel the need to control others? Why become equals with a great respect for both?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

Why does anyone feel the need to control others? Why become equals with a great respect for both?

Because the only real way to achieve equality is to empower transwomen to dominate... to balance out all the wrong doing. Equality is transfeminsim or trans empowerment.. id even go so far as to say trans supremacy..

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

Because the only real way to achieve equality is to empower transwomen to dominate... to balance out all the wrong doing. Equality is transfeminsim or trans empowerment.. id even go so far as to say trans supremacy..

That's your opinion, but if it works for you go for it. I'm not giving anyone control over me.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nothing really belongs to any of us, imo...

Those who do seek to control only do so out of fear, and fear is unloving...

Women, men and evolved human beings understand that we are all on borrowed time, and mothers, in particular, who understand that, would raise their children knowing that they are only theirs for a brief moment, so teach them individuality, morals, love, respect, compassion, discipline, patience

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Nothing really belongs to any of us, imo...

Those who do seek to control only do so out of fear, and fear is unloving...

Women, men and evolved human beings understand that we are all on borrowed time, and mothers, in particular, who understand that, would raise their children knowing that they are only theirs for a brief moment, so teach them individuality, morals, love, respect, compassion, discipline, patience

Beautiful and philosophical, but does not reflect the reality of how people think.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

The requirement that true masculinity and manhood for men can only be found in exclusive heterosexuality is the hurdle.

I know black men routinely kill black cis women in intimate partner violence. This may be, in part, due to the psychological abuse that is intrinsic to being a male in the heterosexist project

It's a fact that men, in general, commit suicide over financial and relationship inadequacy. https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20190313-why-more-men-kill-themselves-than-women

The structure of the heterosexist project defines men as men because of their exclusive interest in women and also their ability to sexually satisfy and financially support these women.

With bisexual men not qualifying due to them not being exclusively attracted to cis women, how do cis women influence your life as far as disclosure ? Do you remain DL with females?

It is my opinion, that the perception of women ultimately controls all men. Most bisexual and DL men remain closeted to the cis women in their lives. Their passive disapproval of bisexuality will often limit a bisexual mans expression in the relationship.

Women have so much passive control over men due to men being required to be attracted to them and take care of them to be considered real men in society. Again, most men are closeted because the women don't approve of homosexuality.

Ultimately, as a bi male, who gives a fuck what men think of you if you are still able to attain what they want AND be open about attractions to men?

Take Prince, for example: He was a highly effeminate, light skinned man who wore women's clothes. For all intents and purposes, he was a "fem". The thing that saved Prince, other than his phenomenal talent, was the fact that women still found him attractive. It didn't matter if he was fem or not. Women's opinion of him increased his masculinity, even though he was fem on the outside.

Bisexual men, are you open with the women in your life? If not, why not?

This affects gay men due to so-called straight men bashing gays to prove to black women that, even though they have been to prison, they would never fuck with a punk. But we know, from documentaries, and yt content creators who have been to prison, that this is not true.

Perhaps some black men feel anxious due to society, and black women most importantly, who hold their masculinity and sexuality in such a precarious space.

It is mostly Black women and Black trans women who out and shame black DL and bisexual men on yt and blogs. They use sexuality and its implications on masculinity as a mechanism of psychological control and a weapon because they resent the men they sleep with lol. I conjecture that this element is probably always present when black men are in proximity to obviously gay men or trans. They are afraid of the perception on them, not you being a threat. This begs the question, how come we always hold homosexuality over their head? Why do we control them with homosexuality? Homosexual implies the absence of a woman as a point of exclusive attraction.

Black men really have no reason to fear us. They outnumber us, have the black community on their sides, and are often armed and willing to kill. They have no reason to be afraid. So, why are they? It\'s not us, per se, but the ASSOCIATION. It's because people often associate black men with beastial sexuality, but hyperheterosexual, notheless, but at the same time, always under the threat of being implicated in homosexuality or effeminacy. This is psychologically abusive.

A black women will associate a man she has been fucking for decades with homosexuality due to it being just that easy to pin that shit on black men. Why? Black men are forever doubted and mistrusted by black women. They do their best to keep them happy by bashing us.

Remember, it is ultimately the opinion of a woman that drives a man. It is only through her that you will find any type of status in society. You can\'t get status by being with a man. That is the power women have through the concept of exclusive heterosexuality.

Black men have been largely psychologically abused because they have no freedom. They can literally do NOTHING to explore any aspects of themselves outside of hyperheterosexuality which implies a woman is involved. Since black men are largely barred from mainstream society, especially marrying white women en masse, Black women are their sig others.

Maybe this is why 50% of all homicides of black women are by their partners?

I've been in school and a female would imply some gay shit between a straight guy and I, and he'd alter his behavior to stay in the heterosexist construct.

As I said, most black men are closeted to their female partners for a reason, but they will spill their guts to you about their girl.

Like I illustrated with my Prince example, it is not the opinion of men that dictates a man's masculinity. Look at Drake. Niggas would come at him for being soft but he still got the ladies.

If a Black man can be openly bisexual and still keep the affections of cis women, he would probably move differently and not alter his behavior of be
DL.

Gay men are under the control of women, ultimately, because they bash fems and each other trying to fit in with straight men who are trying to gain the approval of women by bashing gay men.

Women are in control by default of the heterosexist project.

I will respond to this more in-depth soon. Have to get my 2nd shot

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So, what do you propose we do?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

45:20 onward they talk about how much control black women have over black mens' psyche.

From a cis woman, trans, and gay man. They echo a lot of what I have said.

Maybe this is why murder of black women is soooooo high by their partners.

But black women are only looking for what they were taught to desire in a man.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Living in reality can be a start.

Sometimes I read these responses/ threads and can tell some of these gay and trans people never interact with straight people on a personal level and if they do, they do not rock the boat too much. Just be seen and not heard. Or not be seen or heard to keep in on the low.

You have to know your people to know what the issue is.

Some of these people act deaf blind and dumb like most blacks don't feel the exact way I say lol.

It's ugly but it's true.

Life is not about the creation of a fantasy in your head.

If I'm not interacting with them, I am listening to podcasts learning my enemy and what I am up against

But the issue is, this problem does not affect us all equally. Like I said, most keep silent and are either happy to be in their company or are simply DL or stealth and join in.

These straight people think some very negative off the wall shit out of paranoia about a future that will never come.

It's purely psychological.

I talk about real shit but black men are so humbled and insulted they can't see the value in what I put out there.

No one thinks about this until someone is murdered or assaulted.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The average Black woman's opinion. They not here for it!

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

Sometimes I read these responses/ threads and can tell some of these gay and trans people never interact with straight people on a personal level and if they do, they do not rock the boat too much. Just be seen and not heard. Or not be seen or heard to keep in on the low.

Some of these people act deaf blind and dumb like most blacks don't feel the exact way I say lol.

It's ugly but it's true.

If I'm not interacting with them, I am listening to podcasts learning my enemy and what I am up against

But the issue is, this problem does not affect us all equally. Like I said, most keep silent and are either happy to be in their company or are simply DL or stealth and join in.

These straight people think some very negative off the wall shit out of paranoia about a future that will never come.

I talk about real shit but black men are so humbled and insulted they can't see the value in what I put out there.

I think the engagement has to be both high profile and community based.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

It's ugly but it's true.

11 days ago

It takes us truly understanding them.

You can't think of them as having an "opinion"; you have to think of it as a social structure, a belief, like racism. And ask how they can come up with such things and put your mind in their mind. People have very specific reason for why they structure themselves the way they do, socially.

In your mind, what is the whole purpose of indoctrinating and enforcing such restrictive norms on black mens sexuality? Why are the stakes so high? why does a man lose so much? why do we want to control our men so desperately? Why do we as gay men and trans women shame them along with black women? Why does the majority of straight society fetishize us so much? Why is it always about our sexuality and/or genitals with them? Are they not sexually liberated enough as they control the world? Why do straight women claim we want to be them but need us to help them look and act like women? What is this magic we have that they hate but love so much? They want to look and act like gays and trans women but don't want us to love their men? Why when their men are incarcerated they fuck these specific types of gays and trans? Why do they think we can or want to replace their women? Why do women use us to hyper-feminize them like we are mocked in media? Do they know the magic of these gay people? Are they afraid? Why do they control the whole world, use us, and then claim we have an agenda to turn them gay. Why are they afraid of turning gay? I didn't "turn straight". As quiet as its kept, most gay mens first sexual encounter was with straight porn. We didn't turn straight. If you ask me, they turn themselves gay by emulating us and focusing on our genitals and bedroom. And they wonder why some of us call it homo "phobia" lol.

You have to find the vulnerability that the system is trying to correct or hide. And it seems its mistrust in black men sexuality in general, or else we wouldn't constrict men if they were "naturally" heterosexual. What is so inconsistent and shoddy about the concept of an "exclusively heterosexual" man that there would be such a need by the majority of society (allegedly straight) to keep men in control, and black men in particular? Why do so-called heteros, who have majority of power, have so much fear of such a small minority of people? Maybe exclusive heterosexuality is not absolute, otherwise it would not have to be enforced and guarded, namely when it comes to men.

Its just a weird thing when the majority of society has so much fear, fascination, fetishization, imitation, inclusion yet exclusion of a minority group yet they blame us for sexualizing ourselves to them when our sexuality and genitals are all they focus on. It's psychologically abusive. Gaslighting at its finest lol

It's just simple logic and pointing out to them where the system collapses.

Like, when I made that thread about the fem being close friends with a so-called straight black man. In purely logical terms, it should not be seen as sexual given the parties involved, but it would most likely be looked at by black society as suspect. Why, though? lol Then you answer what logically follows and whole lot of concepts would crumble under the weight of the hypocrisy and contradiction.

Masculine gay men are better for this since they would have some social capital with Blacks by presenting themselves in an acceptable way. But most of them are probably trying to pass and not challenge hetero people.

They claim they want to learn, yall stronger men have to teach them.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

It's ugly but it's true.

11 days ago

11 days ago

You can't think of them as having an "opinion"; you have to think of it as a social structure, a belief, like racism. And ask how they can come up with such things and put your mind in their mind. People have very specific reason for why they structure themselves the way they do, socially.

In your mind, what is the whole purpose of indoctrinating and enforcing such restrictive norms on black mens sexuality? Why are the stakes so high? why does a man lose so much? why do we want to control our men so desperately? Why do we as gay men and trans women shame them along with black women? Why does the majority of straight society fetishize us so much? Why is it always about our sexuality and/or genitals with them? Are they not sexually liberated enough as they control the world? Why do straight women claim we want to be them but need us to help them look and act like women? What is this magic we have that they hate but love so much? They want to look and act like gays and trans women but don't want us to love their men? Why when their men are incarcerated they fuck these specific types of gays and trans? Why do they think we can or want to replace their women? Why do women use us to hyper-feminize them like we are mocked in media? Do they know the magic of these gay people? Are they afraid? Why do they control the whole world, use us, and then claim we have an agenda to turn them gay. Why are they afraid of turning gay? I didn't "turn straight". As quiet as its kept, most gay mens first sexual encounter was with straight porn. We didn't turn straight. If you ask me, they turn themselves gay by emulating us and focusing on our genitals and bedroom. And they wonder why some of us call it homo "phobia" lol.

You have to find the vulnerability that the system is trying to correct or hide. And it seems its mistrust in black men sexuality in general, or else we wouldn't constrict men if they were "naturally" heterosexual. What is so inconsistent and shoddy about the concept of an "exclusively heterosexual" man that there would be such a need by the majority of society (allegedly straight) to keep men in control, and black men in particular? Why do so-called heteros, who have majority of power, have so much fear of such a small minority of people? Maybe exclusive heterosexuality is not absolute, otherwise it would not have to be enforced and guarded, namely when it comes to men.

Its just a weird thing when the majority of society has so much fear, fascination, fetishization, imitation, inclusion yet exclusion of a minority group yet they blame us for sexualizing ourselves to them when our sexuality and genitals are all they focus on. It's psychologically abusive. Gaslighting at its finest lol

Like, when I made that thread about the fem being close friends with a so-called straight black man. In purely logical terms, it should not be seen as sexual given the parties involved, but it would most likely be looked at by black society as suspect. Why, though? lol Then you answer what logically follows and whole lot of concepts would crumble under the weight of the hypocrisy and contradiction.

Masculine gay men are better for this since they would have some social capital with Blacks by presenting themselves in an acceptable way. But most of them are probably trying to pass and not challenge hetero people.

It is known as maintenance.

Coca-Cola is the most recognized brand on the planet, bar none. However, the company spends $1B (with a B) on advertising. Why? In order to perform constant maintenance to the brand. The same goes for racism and hatred of SGL men.

Is it fear? Yes, but not what you think. It is a fear of loss of hegemony. That drives these people. Black people look like pantomimes as they mouth words they barely understand. However, it is all maintenance to themes, scripture, accepted mores, group think... There can be no slacking off. Ever.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

It's ugly but it's true.

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Coca-Cola is the most recognized brand on the planet, bar none. However, the company spends $1B (with a B) on advertising. Why? In order to perform constant maintenance to the brand. The same goes for racism and hatred of SGL men.

Is it fear? Yes, but not what you think. It is a fear of loss of hegemony. That drives these people. Black people look like pantomimes as they mouth words they barely understand. However, it is all maintenance to themes, scripture, accepted mores, group think... There can be no slacking off. Ever.

But that's the thing, they have it in the bag! They dont have to worry bout shit. The vast majority of the world is hetero. Religion, science, history etc caters to them.

I don't understand how the presence of 0.1% of deviants can put a dent in that unless they drag us out gawk at us and entertain them.

I honestly think it's like a religious belief in hetero supremacy and exclusively hetero black men. They believe in what they fear which is men jumping ship lol. They bring it to life in their imaginations. But I feel what they really fear is the flimsiness of the concept if the power they have is still not enough security.

What is it that makes them think black men will jump ship like that?

So black men are always at a place where they have to prove their allegiance to the construct that may not be them.

Chick joking my ask me "your trying to steal my boyfriend?" When me an her dude we're chopping it up. He sells me weed too. But women are violent in they try to manipulate men using sexuality.

Iisten to the trans girls with cis black women and listen for a pattern in their thoughts and concerns. I listen to and talk to men but they tend to dismiss the shit like "as long as they don't try me..." Females don't want to dialog with their men when I ask them. They consciously want to avoid even opening the door for that type of convo with people they close with.

Think about it: why would I want to undo what I have built?

I'm telling you. It's gotta be a specific reason for them to petrify black men to the point it promotes an almost ptsd response.

They will always throw a wedge in the relationship between black gay and straight men. We are the only two black groups who never interact outside of sex. If we do, the gay guy is going usually masc enough to not rock the boat.

Most of the "smart" blacks that think about this shit are feminine guys masc men are too busy passing. But I think it would be more credible coming from a bisexual or trans attracted male who is masc presenting.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
For some of the more out gays: You ever been with fish and she can clock a man looking at you and she lets you know? Some of these women know how these men are. They can clock their men too. But I think they feel, as long as I can strike enough fear in this man concerning my disapproval of this behavior, I can maintain at least some control over my black man. She can't turn him away psychologically from other women because being with women is not stigmatized.

As time passes, men self-regulate each other's behavior due to association with homosexuals or the stylo of a homosexual fucking up your chances with women.

But check the shit out: Even black mens fashion is influenced by us. All that tight shit. I been wearing skinnies and "painted on" jeans for many years lol They cant resist emulating us.....such a small group within a small group.

They don't fear US, they fear when people are going to think of THEM proximal to us. We bring magic to the world.

But prison is different because there are no women. Some of these women's same BF, brothers and daddies have experienced some of the best sex of their lives behind bars only to not be able to partake out here.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

It's ugly but it's true.

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

But that's the thing, they have it in the bag! They dont have to worry bout shit. The vast majority of the world is hetero. Religion, science, history etc caters to them.

I don't understand how the presence of 0.1% of deviants can put a dent in that unless they drag us out gawk at us and entertain them.

I honestly think it's like a religious belief in hetero supremacy and exclusively hetero black men. They believe in what they fear which is men jumping ship lol. They bring it to life in their imaginations. But I feel what they really fear is the flimsiness of the concept if the power they have is still not enough security.

What is it that makes them think black men will jump ship like that?

So black men are always at a place where they have to prove their allegiance to the construct that may not be them.

Chick joking my ask me "your trying to steal my boyfriend?" When me an her dude we're chopping it up. He sells me weed too. But women are violent in they try to manipulate men using sexuality.

Iisten to the trans girls with cis black women and listen for a pattern in their thoughts and concerns. I listen to and talk to men but they tend to dismiss the shit like "as long as they don't try me..." Females don't want to dialog with their men when I ask them. They consciously want to avoid even opening the door for that type of convo with people they close with.

Think about it: why would I want to undo what I have built?

I'm telling you. It's gotta be a specific reason for them to petrify black men to the point it promotes an almost ptsd response.

They will always throw a wedge in the relationship between black gay and straight men. We are the only two black groups who never interact outside of sex. If we do, the gay guy is going usually masc enough to not rock the boat.

Most of the "smart" blacks that think about this shit are feminine guys masc men are too busy passing. But I think it would be more credible coming from a bisexual or trans attracted male who is masc presenting.

If the ideology is not maintained, it will crumble from disrepair over time. Of course it is fear. No one in power wants to give it up.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: