Search
My blood brother still friends with my gay bashers  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 15 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
How disgusting is that.

I look down on him cos of it. Your suppose to be my older brother. But ur still hanging out with the people that gay bashed me. Do you know how much that hurts? Do u know how helpless I feel? Betrayal??

I have a feeling that if I fight them my brother will help them and jump me.

Post Posted: 15 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

How disgusting is that.

I look down on him cos of it. Your suppose to be my older brother. But ur still hanging out with the people that gay bashed me. Do you know how much that hurts? Do u know how helpless I feel? Betrayal??

Everyone that's not Gay will help those who hate Gays. It's just a case of how much, how hard, do it (or else,) etc.

Post Posted: 14 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

How disgusting is that.

15 days ago

Everyone that's not Gay will help those who hate Gays. It's just a case of how much, how hard, do it (or else,) etc.

Oh okay so if ur not gay U will naturally side with people who hate gays? Even if it hurt ur own brother?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

How disgusting is that.

15 days ago

14 days ago

Oh okay so if ur not gay U will naturally side with people who hate gays? Even if it hurt ur own brother?

If the pressure (or the prize) is high enough, yes.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

How disgusting is that.

15 days ago

Interesting point. But sad too, especially when it's one of your own close family members.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

How disgusting is that.

15 days ago

14 days ago

Interesting point. But sad too, especially when it's one of your own close family members.

Siblings, especially. Older brothers always were jealous that the younger one took half of what they already had. Like what happened here! Da fuck is this sharing shit?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I can see how you feel I have six brothers and they don't play that s***but then his true test could come when you have to have his back

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I can see how you feel I have six brothers and they don\'t play that s***but then his true test could come when you have to have his back. I also have five sisters three of my brothers are deceased

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

How disgusting is that.

Are they gay bashers or are they just bashing YOU?🤣

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

How disgusting is that.

15 days ago

14 days ago

This is what siblings do. Like he's doing. Talk to them friendly, but trying to roast, toast, char them etc. with other people.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

How disgusting is that.

14 days ago

Are they gay bashers or are they just bashing YOU?🤣

It was faggot this and faggot that. It wasn’t a fun situation to be in me. I knew them since childhood. Why did they tell my co workers?

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I understand what you mean, not knowing who has your back as a black gay man.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

It sucks. It makes us even stronger then straight men

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

12 days ago

damn bruh. smh

that ain't right and I feel u

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

damn bruh. smh

that ain't right and I feel u

I really want to talk about with them I need closure.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

How disgusting is that.

Do not fight, baby boy. Go to a quiet place and say a prayer. Ask the SPIRIT OF LOVE for inner peace, forgiveness and patience in this time of sadness. Ask the SPIRIT foe guidance to speak your truth to your brother in an honest loving way without resorting to fighting or cursing. Please don't fight.

Take this moment to think about how BRAVE, how STRONG, AND how much LOVE you have inside to offer life that those people who bash you will never know unless they mature.

Even your brother...Im sure he struggles with wanting to be liked and accepted and so that is probably why he continues to enable those bashers to clown you.

I FEEL more sorry for your brother...YOU'RE gonna be alright. 😘

2-10-12 Forever, Yours R.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
For a minute I thought this was an oizo thread

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

How disgusting is that.

Are you sure one of them just wants to get down with ya on some freaky stuff? Because usually that's what a lot of these gay bashers usually want is some sex but don't know how to confront you to tell ya. What would they do when they actually bashed you?
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: