logo
Search
I’m still not over my gay bash.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 15 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Some of y’all who has been following me know I was gay bashed in 2017.

I was in a cab with a straight friend who didn’t know I was gay none of m friends knew and I forgot m phone in the cab. I never put a lock on my phone cos I didn’t expect anyone to be interested in what’s in my phone.

He went threw my phone and say all the messages I sent on Craigslist to guys.

I went to a get together two weeks later with a new phone and the moment I walk in it’s faggot this faggot that I was so confused until he handed me my old phone I left in the cab.

The dirty looks I received from straight people and ve known since I was 9 years old was unbelievable.

I ended up moving to south Texas to escape my new identity as a Craigslist whore. I got into nursing school, made new friends and changed my look on life.

I graduate nursing school in 4 months and I still haven’t gotten over my gay bashing because I gave my all to my friends I even lent some of them money and never asked for it back.

And it make this worst my brother is still friends with them.

I gave up on friends now I’m in my books and trying to be their boss.

I don’t want any gay person to feel what I felt.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You should have beat him like he stole something.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The invasion of privacy is one of the worse things someone can do. His hurling the fag word should have dictated that you knock his ass out. Dismiss it for the childlike antic that it was. Does you brother (s) know what he did to you? Do they know about you? Get that education and be the boss that you will be. Scum comes in many packages and he is scum.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I though this was about you having a hangover from a party..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

I was in a cab with a straight friend who didn’t know I was gay none of m friends knew and I forgot m phone in the cab. I never put a lock on my phone cos I didn’t expect anyone to be interested in what’s in my phone.

I went to a get together two weeks later with a new phone and the moment I walk in it’s faggot this faggot that I was so confused until he handed me my old phone I left in the cab.

The dirty looks I received from straight people and ve known since I was 9 years old was unbelievable.

I ended up moving to south Texas to escape my new identity as a Craigslist whore. I got into nursing school, made new friends and changed my look on life.

I graduate nursing school in 4 months and I still haven’t gotten over my gay bashing because I gave my all to my friends I even lent some of them money and never asked for it back.

Do you "really" believe that nobody ever speculated that you're gay, before that day?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Is it too late? My sister said pretend like it didn’t hurt me and kill them with success.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

The invasion of privacy is one of the worse things someone can do. His hurling the fag word should have dictated that you knock his ass out. Dismiss it for the childlike antic that it was. Does you brother (s) know what he did to you? Do they know about you? Get that education and be the boss that you will be. Scum comes in many packages and he is scum.

I literally told my brother more than 6 times. He still hangs out with them. My mother doesn’t understand why I’m always upset with m brother I haven’t told her..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

I though this was about you having a hangover from a party..Smile

Nope it’s something that I went to therapy for and still haven’t gotten over it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

Do you "really" believe that nobody ever speculated that you're gay, before that day?

Yes cos the anger and surprise was strong. I was weak back then now I will whoop ass.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Girl ain't no one gay bash you, and you told this story a thousand times.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

I literally told my brother more than 6 times. He still hangs out with them. My mother doesn’t understand why I’m always upset with m brother I haven’t told her..

Your brother obviously is more "friend oriented" and not Family oriented. He will regret that one day, Karma is a bitch and will visit without notification. Stay on your path and get that education and position. When he comes around asking for some "coins", send him to his friends to get it. Your personal business is just that. I would suspect that your Mom already knows. She is waiting on you to confirm it. Do that at your time, don't sacrifice yourself for support. Your strong, hurt, intelligent and human.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

Is it too late? My sister said pretend like it didn’t hurt me and kill them with success.

Well...yea it’s too late. You should have asked him what his problem was when he started disrespecting you.

But good luck on your degree, that friendship is in the past now. Move on and make something of yourself. “Always stay gracious, best revenge is your paper”

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

Girl ain't no one gay bash you, and you told this story a thousand times.

They did and I can’t get over it. Especially wen my stupid ass brother is still with them

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

Your brother obviously is more "friend oriented" and not Family oriented. He will regret that one day, Karma is a bitch and will visit without notification. Stay on your path and get that education and position. When he comes around asking for some "coins", send him to his friends to get it. Your personal business is just that. I would suspect that your Mom already knows. She is waiting on you to confirm it. Do that at your time, don't sacrifice yourself for support. Your strong, hurt, intelligent and human.

Thank you that’s the kindest thing anyone has told me

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

Well...yea it’s too late. You should have asked him what his problem was when he started disrespecting you.

But good luck on your degree, that friendship is in the past now. Move on and make something of yourself. “Always stay gracious, best revenge is your paper”

Okay I will thank you

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Black gays be wanting acceptance sooooooo bad.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You might as well get over it because it's your right to you now I'll tell you something I was on the work van one day and I heard this guy said f**** this f**** that f** this f*** that f** this f*** that I mean I heard him said so many times I had to see who was saying it when I look to see who was saying it this mother f***** was the one that was living with my ex roommate who is gay so what you think they do together play spades? I paid us the circle straight men these days cuz I don't think there's no such thing. My first real love was bisexual don't take that s*** personal and clear your soul

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

You might as well get over it because it's your right to you now I'll tell you something I was on the work van one day and I heard this guy said f**** this f**** that f** this f*** that f** this f*** that I mean I heard him said so many times I had to see who was saying it when I look to see who was saying it this mother f***** was the one that was living with my ex roommate who is gay so what you think they do together play spades? I paid us the circle straight men these days cuz I don't think there's no such thing. My first real love was bisexual don't take that s*** personal and clear your soul

He and your ex roomate weren't fucking.

You're speculating because he is a homophobe.

Straight people have gaslit us so much we have no choice but to think everyone who hates us is gay.

Some of them niggas are afraid because its so easy to implicate men in homosexuality. Black men are often implicated for the slightest reason because it is society's clumsy way of "acknowledging" bisexuality in black men. lol

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
it sucks that those wannabees flipped out on you. This was a good story. thank you

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

I guess I’m upset cos my reputation was ruined as a masculine straight guy

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

Yes cos the anger and surprise was strong. I was weak back then now I will whoop ass.

Then whoop they asses today and rape them. All they wanted when they "gay bashed" was some dick to begin with. They want dick, serve them dick in prison fashion. Bet their asses are hella tight and hungry for the dick. You're brotha probably knows the deal.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: