logo
Search
Only dummies and broke hoes not getting vaccinated.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

I got the 1 and done ...Johnson and Johnson...or Janssen...(Janssen is the vacine wing of J & J).......The other 2 require a 2nd dose....The other 2 require special care in transport, storage etc. I wanted to avoid that shit. J&J is much more stable....The J&J one protects a little better against the South African Variant..They all will keep you from dying from it, but this one will be better at keeping you from getting sick...(being symptomatic.) I think, although rare, the other 2 (Messenger RNA type) shots are more likely to cause the allergic rxns. They offered the Moderna shot, 1st. I asked if they have the one and done. They said yes.

Get whatever one you can, though.

Got mine at KEDREN Health on Avalon Blvd. in beautiful Watts.

4 days ago

WATTS LET YOU IN THEIR COMMUNITY?

Laughing

LOLOLOL......Yea, there was a cute skinny 7-11 type Indian in line, too. That bitch in Boston would of loved it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
QUESTION:

How long does it take to reach "full immunity" from COVID-19?

ANSWER:

Pfizer-BioNTech: at least 35 days
Moderna: at least 42 days
Johnson & Johnson/Janssen: about 14 days

Now that's a big difference. 2 weeks for total fucking armor?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
California
Total doses given 20.5M
People fully vaccinated 7.25M
% fully vaccinated 18.3%

I think Cali is gunna get to Herd Immunity by June. I think we are around 50% of the population having at least partial immunity. I think we have around 20 million people that have at least partial immunity (due to having the vaccine, or having had the virus itself.) We aren't as stupid here. We are getting the shot.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
WHY DOES ONE SIDE OF YOUR FACE LOOK SO SWELLED UP PUFFY LIKE?

@wheresrosario

DID THAT VACCINE DO DAT?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

@wheresrosario

DID THAT VACCINE DO DAT?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

I got the 1 and done ...Johnson and Johnson...or Janssen...(Janssen is the vacine wing of J & J).......The other 2 require a 2nd dose....The other 2 require special care in transport, storage etc. I wanted to avoid that shit. J&J is much more stable....The J&J one protects a little better against the South African Variant..They all will keep you from dying from it, but this one will be better at keeping you from getting sick...(being symptomatic.) I think, although rare, the other 2 (Messenger RNA type) shots are more likely to cause the allergic rxns. They offered the Moderna shot, 1st. I asked if they have the one and done. They said yes.

4 days ago

Laughing

With really short hair, a mask, and some anterior pelvic tilt, they aren't really noticing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

It seems majority Latino, now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Period, I bet the ones talking down donโ€™t even know their status๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Everyone thats getting one now WILL NEED to get another dose for the upcoming winter. Its going to continue to be a process of getting signed up and going and getting one just like the flu shot. This is not going to be a one time thing at all.

BUT DURING THE SUMMER WE WILL SEE THE LEAST AMOUNT OF SPREAD THAT WEVE SEEN SINCE THIS PANDEMIC STARTED. FINALLY WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET BUCK WILD AND SHAKE WHAT WE WAS GIVEN, LOL for at least a FEW MONTHS, lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

AND I BET A VAST AMOUNT OF THEM ARE ILLEGALS...UGH๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

They don't want to take it, because they think it will hurt their victim narrative. Somebody not Black came up with this free shot to help save your life, and especially to keep your older relatives from dying. They think that hurts their whole victim narrative. Why you think Lebron wants to keep it secret? He thinks it hurts his hate Whitey narratives. That's why. That's why he doesn't want to admit he's gunna take the shot.

23 days ago

WAIT, WHET? ๐Ÿค”

LEBRON CLEARLY SAYS HE IS NOT GONNA TELL OTHER FAMILIES WHAT TO DO AND HE NEVER ADMITTED TO TAKING THE VACCINE...

23 days ago

He'll take it. He's not stupid. He's just a victimhood peddler. So, he doesn't want to admit he's gunna be helped by someone non-Black. That's the real thing here. They have this victim thing going, and it's hurt (in their mind) by this free life saving vaccine. It doesn't fit the whole victim narrative that he pushes 365 days a year. That's why the Black Players in the NBA won't push the vaccine. They think it hurts their victim narrative. They want to play victim 24/7/365 days a year. Getting some lifesaving vaccine for free (and not made by Black People) does not help the narrative that they want to sell. That's why almost all these Black Folks are doing this. They've been taught to push this victim narrative, and they don't like anything that interferes with that all important narrative. Not other groups being victims , tooo......No......Fuck Latinos, Fuck Gays, Fuck Asians.....No......Don't hurt our victim narrative.......Fuck this vaccine that makes it seem like Blacks are being helped by non-Blacks......That victim narrative is the #1 important thing.....

23 days ago

"Victim narrative?"๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฒ

If WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS TRUE, THEN HE IS DECEIVING THE BLACKS

NO WAY. HE NEVER SAID HE WAS GETTING THE SHOT.

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

23 days ago

He already said he is not gunna say whether he gets the shot, or not. Why are you so bothered by my opinion that he's gunna get the shot?

Most people of any intellect at all are gunna get the shot. What are you gunna rely on, instead?

What is the instead here? Do you have some guarantee that they'll let you have Monoclonal Antibodies to fight it off with ? You gunna trust that your immune system won't overreact to it , and start attacking your lung tissue? ...You can be 30, and it will take you down. Some young people with certain types of immune systems, or a really big viral load, do die from this. Jerimih would of died without that hospital trying various stuff to save him. You want to be like Jerimih? I bet he has some long haul problems from the virus. I heard him talking in an interviewer, and they dude told Jerimih that he could still hear the struggle to breath with those lungs. All the other people in the inteview laughed. Jerimih pretended like he thought it was funny, but I don't know if he thought it was funny.

23 days ago

Wow. So when are you getting it?๐Ÿค”

23 days ago

Probably between a week and a month from now. It's embarrassing that people in backwards states are getting it before people in Cali. Pathetic, really. I.M.O. Lebron and his family already have these shots, though. They aren't supposed to, but rich people always gunna move up the line.

22 days ago

We are a red state, they always support the Rebs first. Itโ€™s all politics.

Ever since Biden got in, the availability of shots got so much better in SOCAL. We are gunna have a normal summer. 16 and over gunna start next week, and that's gunna start to bury this bitch. Maybe add a booster mid/late Summer for some variants. The only people be really dying will be the stupid ones that are already supposed to be taken by Natural Selection.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

They are the ones needing it the most, though. When I look at the rates of infection, the areas of L.A. with the high rates are all heavily Latino. There's been like over half a million Latino cases. 150k White Cases. Maybe 43k Black cases. Can't remember the # of Asians.....So, yea, legal, illegal whatever, we are not getting rid of this virus until we get the Latinos vaccinated.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

Actually, I think yesterday was the biggest mistake I've made during the Pandemic. I think I shouldn't of gone in there. I should have re-scheduled. Even though everyone was wearing masks, I just think it was too much common air . I should of turned around, and rescheduled some place where people are in their cars.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Actually, I think yesterday was the biggest mistake I've made during the Pandemic. I think I shouldn't of gone in there. I should have re-scheduled. Even though everyone was wearing masks, I just think it was too much common air . I should of turned around, and rescheduled some place where people are in their cars.

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

The people in line were of all sorts. I would say like 20% Black, 30% Latino, 12% White 25% Asian 13% Indians, Middle Easterners, Gypsies, What-have-yous...... The problem is that nobody looked stupid. It looked like college educated types. We need more stupid people vaccinated.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Laughing

It's like one common entrance/ exit with a guard. It's an outside gate. Then, you get in like this cattle line being 6 feet apart. You going right through each other's air though. Then, you go in this little inside health center lobby, and sit in one of 4 seats. You get a card. Then , go in another room where everyone sitting 6 feet apart. The nurses, or whatever, then, give you the shot.....It could of been safer. It's better than not getting a shot, but it could be saver. Put it this way, the exposure you'd get would not be a big dose. What you got to not do is be in the same common space for a while.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

It's like one common entrance/ exit with a guard. It's an outside gate. Then, you get in like this cattle line being 6 feet apart. You going right through each other's air though. Then, you go in this little inside health center lobby, and sit in one of 4 seats. You get a card. Then , go in another room where everyone sitting 6 feet apart. The nurses, or whatever, then, give you the shot.....It could of been safer. It's better than not getting a shot, but it could be saver. Put it this way, the exposure you'd get would not be a big dose. What you got to not do is be in the same common space for a while.

DID YOU WAIT IN LINE LONG FOR THAT SHEEIT?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Laughing

These Latinos are visiting each other in the same common space for hours at a time. That's how they are getting buried.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

I'd say 35-40 minutes waiting in outside air. This was the ghetto. You can do much better. I just wanted the quickest appointment to get the shit done.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I'd say 35-40 minutes waiting in outside air. This was the ghetto. You can do much better. I just wanted the quickest appointment to get the shit done.

WHEN DO U GET YOUR NEXT SHOT?

NOW YOU MUST CARRY YOUR PROOF WITH YOU TO THE AIRPORTS?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

@wheresrosario

DID THAT VACCINE DO DAT?

3 days ago

I CAN'T breathe!!

That camel

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

Done....

4 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Laughing

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

WHEN DO U GET YOUR NEXT SHOT?

NOW YOU MUST CARRY YOUR PROOF WITH YOU TO THE AIRPORTS?

I don't have to get another shot. If you get the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, then, you are done. In 2 weeks you are fully immune.

Airport? No....LOL......I wish they would require it. Don't even think you need a negative test.....You need that "real i.d." stuff though.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
63% of the wealthy Bay Area Marin County (North of San Francisco) have at least one vaccine shot. 42% of Los Angeles County has had at least 1 vaccine shot. 53% of San Diego County has had at least 1 shot. Even our dumbest counties are at about 25-30%.

As far as the country goes, surprisingly, the dumbest Southern states are not as far behind as one might expect. Mississippi and Alabama are indeed the worst, but even those 2 states have about 33% of their population with at least one vaccine shot. The most vaccinated states are New Mexico and New Hampshire. They are around 53%. You'd have to think that those 2 states now have herd immunity. The amount of previously infected people + vaccinated people= somewhere in that 70% range.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/health/global-covid-vaccinations/

Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Sweden, France, Germany, and Italy are all victims of vaccine production problems. The U.S. and Great Britain made sure that their citizens get the vaccine before it's companies allow the vaccine to be exported out of the country. That's about the only part of the vaccine roll out that Trump cared about (Americans getting it, 1st.)

"In an executive order in early December, then President Donald Trump ordered that the U.S. should only export vaccines produced in the country once it was established that there were sufficient doses to inoculate the American population."

That was good, Orange Mess. Thank you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
After getting the JOHNSON and JOHNSON vaccine on Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday Night, and Thursday Night, I haven't felt as well as on Monday , Tuesday, and Sunday Nights.....

It's vague, but I can say that much, for sure. Actually, there's a chemical smell that normally doesn't bother me, but that last 36 hours is bothered me a bit. I'd say I am way more sensitive to noticing changes than most people though. You know, stuff like my stomach feels a little rough, but it goes away when I drink regular milk, or even Almond Milk. There's some minor stuff going on.

shot's working

Track Thumbs Up/Down

24 days ago

After getting the JOHNSON and JOHNSON vaccine on Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday Night, and Thursday Night, I haven't felt as well as on Monday , Tuesday, and Sunday Nights.....

It's vague, but I can say that much, for sure. Actually, there's a chemical smell that normally doesn't bother me, but that last 36 hours is bothered me a bit. I'd say I am way more sensitive to noticing changes than most people though. You know, stuff like my stomach feels a little rough, but it goes away when I drink regular milk, or even Almond Milk. There's some minor stuff going on.

shot's working

"NOT FEELING WELL?"๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 4 of 5
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum