logo
Search
Only dummies and broke hoes not getting vaccinated.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 26 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
These HIV. positive hoes need to gone get the vaccine. Thats the cure right there

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

When did I brag? Rather be a lab rat than a troll.

And you need to fucking breathe you look like you about to suffocate trying to get that pic.

27 days ago

ol "oatmeal pie face" after you took your vaccine , I hope you took a trip to the local pharmacy to pick up some herpecin l or Abreva for that Herpes outbreak🤣🤣🤣

26 days ago

OH MY

I SEE IT TOO...

THEY THINK THAT VACCINE GONNA EXTEND THEIR LIVES...

26 days ago

26 days ago

It must be devastating to be a big bodied man faced fag, with all the personality of a queen, sucking that gut in and trying to flex them flabby ass arms and deflated tits of yours, I get it all you have is your lack of a chiseled body cause clearly you need to fix that face.

But guess what, my face slays even with the herpes you say I have and all. Yo absent daddy ain’t complaining and yo tired ass mama ain’t either.

Couldn’t get my attention in my inbox so I guess any way you could get it you tried.

Good job all you got is the same tired gifs, hate, and a bad boob job, now keep trolling we will see how long you draw this out since you really can’t come for me.

I already used your fan pic of me and it’s just boosting my profile views, thanks for the publicity.

I can tell you ain’t got no man and no friends.

Post Posted: 25 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

The only dummy is you alllivesmatter faggot

27 days ago

No your mother is a dummy for not swallowing you pussy ass nigga.

27 days ago

My mommy made sure I like being part black bitch at least I don't have alllivesmatter on my profile kkkoon

27 days ago

All lives do matter, God created mankind and Agape is love for one and all.

In his eyes we are all filthy rags.

I wish no death or danger or ill will upon anyone.

For those who are unjust their karma will handle them.

26 days ago

Just put bluelivesmatter on your profile too dumb bitch. Not even going to waste time explaining trumper

No I put what I meant and I meant what I said.

I’m tired of people thinking one life is more valuable than another when we all return to ash and dust when we die.

If you are doing your part to be a valuable and productive time ever of society then your life already matters.

Who needs to be told they are important and valuable when they have already risen above the ascribed status in life?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

They don't want to take it, because they think it will hurt their victim narrative. Somebody not Black came up with this free shot to help save your life, and especially to keep your older relatives from dying. They think that hurts their whole victim narrative. Why you think Lebron wants to keep it secret? He thinks it hurts his hate Whitey narratives. That's why. That's why he doesn't want to admit he's gunna take the shot.

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

LEBRON CLEARLY SAYS HE IS NOT GONNA TELL OTHER FAMILIES WHAT TO DO AND HE NEVER ADMITTED TO TAKING THE VACCINE...

26 days ago

He'll take it. He's not stupid. He's just a victimhood peddler. So, he doesn't want to admit he's gunna be helped by someone non-Black. That's the real thing here. They have this victim thing going, and it's hurt (in their mind) by this free life saving vaccine. It doesn't fit the whole victim narrative that he pushes 365 days a year. That's why the Black Players in the NBA won't push the vaccine. They think it hurts their victim narrative. They want to play victim 24/7/365 days a year. Getting some lifesaving vaccine for free (and not made by Black People) does not help the narrative that they want to sell. That's why almost all these Black Folks are doing this. They've been taught to push this victim narrative, and they don't like anything that interferes with that all important narrative. Not other groups being victims , tooo......No......Fuck Latinos, Fuck Gays, Fuck Asians.....No......Don't hurt our victim narrative.......Fuck this vaccine that makes it seem like Blacks are being helped by non-Blacks......That victim narrative is the #1 important thing.....

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

If WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS TRUE, THEN HE IS DECEIVING THE BLACKS

NO WAY. HE NEVER SAID HE WAS GETTING THE SHOT.

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

He already said he is not gunna say whether he gets the shot, or not. Why are you so bothered by my opinion that he's gunna get the shot?

Most people of any intellect at all are gunna get the shot. What are you gunna rely on, instead?

What is the instead here? Do you have some guarantee that they'll let you have Monoclonal Antibodies to fight it off with ? You gunna trust that your immune system won't overreact to it , and start attacking your lung tissue? ...You can be 30, and it will take you down. Some young people with certain types of immune systems, or a really big viral load, do die from this. Jerimih would of died without that hospital trying various stuff to save him. You want to be like Jerimih? I bet he has some long haul problems from the virus. I heard him talking in an interviewer, and they dude told Jerimih that he could still hear the struggle to breath with those lungs. All the other people in the inteview laughed. Jerimih pretended like he thought it was funny, but I don't know if he thought it was funny.

26 days ago

Wow. So when are you getting it?🤔

26 days ago

Probably between a week and a month from now. It's embarrassing that people in backwards states are getting it before people in Cali. Pathetic, really. I.M.O. Lebron and his family already have these shots, though. They aren't supposed to, but rich people always gunna move up the line.

We are a red state, they always support the Rebs first. It’s all politics.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

They don't want to take it, because they think it will hurt their victim narrative. Somebody not Black came up with this free shot to help save your life, and especially to keep your older relatives from dying. They think that hurts their whole victim narrative. Why you think Lebron wants to keep it secret? He thinks it hurts his hate Whitey narratives. That's why. That's why he doesn't want to admit he's gunna take the shot.

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

LEBRON CLEARLY SAYS HE IS NOT GONNA TELL OTHER FAMILIES WHAT TO DO AND HE NEVER ADMITTED TO TAKING THE VACCINE...

26 days ago

He'll take it. He's not stupid. He's just a victimhood peddler. So, he doesn't want to admit he's gunna be helped by someone non-Black. That's the real thing here. They have this victim thing going, and it's hurt (in their mind) by this free life saving vaccine. It doesn't fit the whole victim narrative that he pushes 365 days a year. That's why the Black Players in the NBA won't push the vaccine. They think it hurts their victim narrative. They want to play victim 24/7/365 days a year. Getting some lifesaving vaccine for free (and not made by Black People) does not help the narrative that they want to sell. That's why almost all these Black Folks are doing this. They've been taught to push this victim narrative, and they don't like anything that interferes with that all important narrative. Not other groups being victims , tooo......No......Fuck Latinos, Fuck Gays, Fuck Asians.....No......Don't hurt our victim narrative.......Fuck this vaccine that makes it seem like Blacks are being helped by non-Blacks......That victim narrative is the #1 important thing.....

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

He already said he is not gunna say whether he gets the shot, or not. Why are you so bothered by my opinion that he's gunna get the shot?

Most people of any intellect at all are gunna get the shot. What are you gunna rely on, instead?

What is the instead here? Do you have some guarantee that they'll let you have Monoclonal Antibodies to fight it off with ? You gunna trust that your immune system won't overreact to it , and start attacking your lung tissue? ...You can be 30, and it will take you down. Some young people with certain types of immune systems, or a really big viral load, do die from this. Jerimih would of died without that hospital trying various stuff to save him. You want to be like Jerimih? I bet he has some long haul problems from the virus. I heard him talking in an interviewer, and they dude told Jerimih that he could still hear the struggle to breath with those lungs. All the other people in the inteview laughed. Jerimih pretended like he thought it was funny, but I don't know if he thought it was funny.

26 days ago

26 days ago

Probably between a week and a month from now. It's embarrassing that people in backwards states are getting it before people in Cali. Pathetic, really. I.M.O. Lebron and his family already have these shots, though. They aren't supposed to, but rich people always gunna move up the line.

25 days ago

And less demand from citizens to get the shot in red states. They think their God got them on the special protected list.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

26 days ago

26 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

And less demand from citizens to get the shot in red states. They think their God got them on the special protected list.

Actually Jackson has ran out of doses at all locations everytime, one thing about southerners they will go out and get what’s needed to keep our bubble as safe as possible when given the choice.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

26 days ago

26 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

Actually Jackson has ran out of doses at all locations everytime, one thing about southerners they will go out and get what’s needed to keep our bubble as safe as possible when given the choice.

The polls say that Republicans are much less apt to take the shot, but Jackson is probably not that Conservative. I mean, yea, if you let anybody get the shot, you're gunna run out of it. I think we ran out of it just giving it to a limited portion of society. I know someone who got it today. I told him they were probably gunna check if he qualified. He went anyways. They did ask for proof of a medical condition. He pretended to find some proof on his phone, but they weren't interested in checking it....LOL....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

26 days ago

26 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

The polls say that Republicans are much less apt to take the shot, but Jackson is probably not that Conservative. I mean, yea, if you let anybody get the shot, you're gunna run out of it. I think we ran out of it just giving it to a limited portion of society. I know someone who got it today. I told him they were probably gunna check if he qualified. He went anyways. They did ask for proof of a medical condition. He pretended to find some proof on his phone, but they weren't interested in checking it....LOL....

It was mostly white people and blacks between 35 and 40 both times I went but I was in a suburban area at our minor league baseball arena I don’t think they are having such a big turnout in more urban areas.

I was fortunate to have someone push me through because of my mother but I didn’t see any black men of any age other than myself only black women.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

26 days ago

26 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

It was mostly white people and blacks between 35 and 40 both times I went but I was in a suburban area at our minor league baseball arena I don’t think they are having such a big turnout in more urban areas.

I was fortunate to have someone push me through because of my mother but I didn’t see any black men of any age other than myself only black women.

He's Black, and it was a Black area he got the shot in. He also complained that he didn't see many Black People getting it....Mainly Latinos..Some Asians

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

26 days ago

26 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

He's Black, and it was a Black area he got the shot in. He also complained that he didn't see many Black People getting it....Mainly Latinos..Some Asians

I’m not complaining I really don’t care who gets it or not. It was a choice I made and I’m glad I did I was just sharing my experience for those who may have questions or concerns, however if niggas wanna sit around and be niggas as usual far be it for me to have any concern.

As long as me and mine are safe in our minds and spirits that’s all I’m worried about.

It made my mother and sister happy as we continue to travel and be among one another.

If these fags really think I care about if they get vaccinated or know their HIV status, I’m sorry for seeming like I actually do.

Them living or dying is going to have no affect on my daily.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

25 days ago

Those bowling balls in the back is what @sirdogg2011 fat ass ate

Oh look!! He went and logged into his fake account🤣🤣🤣🤣

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I was finally able to get the vaccine earlier this week. But, I'm still wearing my mask and not letting hoes come within six feet of me whenever I leave the house.

{~_~}

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

I was finally able to get the vaccine earlier this week. But, I'm still wearing my mask and not letting hoes come within six feet of me whenever I leave the house.

{~_~}

Kudos! Same.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

THE GWARLZ HERE ARE CLUELESS BUT WAIT UNTIL THEY FUND OUT WHAT THAT VACCINE IS GONNA DO TO THEM THEY ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE INJECTED INTO THEIR BODIES...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

THE GWARLZ HERE ARE CLUELESS BUT WAIT UNTIL THEY FUND OUT WHAT THAT VACCINE IS GONNA DO TO THEM THEY ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE INJECTED INTO THEIR BODIES...

No more than what you paid to put in or do to yours? Random raw penises ain’t helping either.

Oh wait that’s not you in the default, sorry.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

No more than what you paid to put in or do to yours? Random raw penises ain’t helping either.

YOU'RE CLEARLY REACHING AND MAY U REST IN PEACE...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

25 days ago

YOU'RE CLEARLY REACHING AND MAY U REST IN PEACE...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

25 days ago

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

26 days ago

Tuesday April 5th, 2001 in a bad area, too, but that's where they had the appointment available.

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

26 days ago

Tuesday, April 6th, I mean

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

26 days ago

That'd be today.

So, yall, please let me know why this Brooklyn area seems to be such a hotbed of petty shit going on between Blacks and Asians.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

Period, I bet the ones talking down don’t even know their status👀👀👀

Cali is starting to win. Just 1 death in L.A. County yesterday.

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Done....

I got the 1 and done ...Johnson and Johnson...or Janssen...(Janssen is the vacine wing of J & J).......The other 2 require a 2nd dose....The other 2 require special care in transport, storage etc. I wanted to avoid that shit. J&J is much more stable....The J&J one protects a little better against the South African Variant..They all will keep you from dying from it, but this one will be better at keeping you from getting sick...(being symptomatic.) I think, although rare, the other 2 (Messenger RNA type) shots are more likely to cause the allergic rxns. They offered the Moderna shot, 1st. I asked if they have the one and done. They said yes.

Get whatever one you can, though.

Got mine at KEDREN Health on Avalon Blvd. in beautiful Watts.

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

Done....

I got the 1 and done ...Johnson and Johnson...or Janssen...(Janssen is the vacine wing of J & J).......The other 2 require a 2nd dose....The other 2 require special care in transport, storage etc. I wanted to avoid that shit. J&J is much more stable....The J&J one protects a little better against the South African Variant..They all will keep you from dying from it, but this one will be better at keeping you from getting sick...(being symptomatic.) I think, although rare, the other 2 (Messenger RNA type) shots are more likely to cause the allergic rxns. They offered the Moderna shot, 1st. I asked if they have the one and done. They said yes.

Get whatever one you can, though.

Got mine at KEDREN Health on Avalon Blvd. in beautiful Watts.

WATTS LET YOU IN THEIR COMMUNITY?

Laughing
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 3 of 5
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum