logo
Search
Only dummies and broke hoes not getting vaccinated.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 27 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

When did I brag? Rather be a lab rat than a troll.

And you need to fucking breathe you look like you about to suffocate trying to get that pic.

27 days ago

ol "oatmeal pie face" after you took your vaccine , I hope you took a trip to the local pharmacy to pick up some herpecin l or Abreva for that Herpes outbreak🤣🤣🤣

27 days ago

I did a whole bucket of it. Ole fake muscle or shall I say fat muscle having ass. Let’s see that mug of yours🧐

27 days ago

Did it work H-Monster?

27 days ago

Idk doughboy you seem to know everything so you tell me

27 days ago

H-Monster I still see the outbreak.

27 days ago

Well good I’m glad you care enough to look so hard.

Besides the fact that it was a crumb and I knew it was there and still posted it, so continue being obsessed.

27 days ago

A Crumb?? Is that what you called jt?

27 days ago

It was I was eating potato chips but out of 6 years of me taking close up pics of my face I’ve never had anything on my lip so if I caught herpes during a pandemic when I haven’t even had sex then I guess somehow I deserve it.

27 days ago

Chips??

Yeah those things you buy with your EBT card at the corner store in your hood.

Isn’t Arlington where all the black people move because they can’t afford to live in Dallas proper?

They probably haven’t gotten vaccines out that way just yet.
I understand why you may be a little touchy right now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

He had to get it word on the streets is that immune system is compromised

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

@admin

You old ugly diseased faggot you need to stop running to admin and run to the clinic to get some meds hoe

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

And you need to fucking breathe you look like you about to suffocate trying to get that pic.

27 days ago

ol "oatmeal pie face" after you took your vaccine , I hope you took a trip to the local pharmacy to pick up some herpecin l or Abreva for that Herpes outbreak🤣🤣🤣

27 days ago

I did a whole bucket of it. Ole fake muscle or shall I say fat muscle having ass. Let’s see that mug of yours🧐

27 days ago

Did it work H-Monster?

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

Besides the fact that it was a crumb and I knew it was there and still posted it, so continue being obsessed.

27 days ago

27 days ago

It was I was eating potato chips but out of 6 years of me taking close up pics of my face I’ve never had anything on my lip so if I caught herpes during a pandemic when I haven’t even had sex then I guess somehow I deserve it.

27 days ago

Chips??

27 days ago

Isn’t Arlington where all the black people move because they can’t afford to live in Dallas proper?

Is that what you tried to buy Herbecin L and Abreva with??🤭🤭

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

@admin

27 days ago

You old ugly diseased faggot you need to stop running to admin and run to the clinic to get some meds hoe

I’ll meet you and your crackhead mother there.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

Did it work H-Monster?

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

Chips??

27 days ago

27 days ago

Is that what you tried to buy Herbecin L and Abreva with??🤭🤭

No your father gave me the money for it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When was the last time it was fruitful to explain with facts and sense on BGC? I want to know. This idiot goes around making false claims left n' right. They believe him because they want what he says to be true. Just like they want these vaccines to be found to have some sort of Anti-Black People shit in them. When people want to feel good from being a victim, then, they simply aren't interested in feeling good from some other way (like a vaccine that is free for all Americans.)

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They don't want to take it, because they think it will hurt their victim narrative. Somebody not Black came up with this free shot to help save your life, and especially to keep your older relatives from dying. They think that hurts their whole victim narrative. Why you think Lebron wants to keep it secret? He thinks it hurts his hate Whitey narratives. That's why. That's why he doesn't want to admit he's gunna take the shot.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

Period, I bet the ones talking down don’t even know their status👀👀👀

Broke?....

Most people can actually get the vaccine for free....
So many organizations and churches are doing it for free....
Some companies are providing it to their employees for free.....

Post Posted: 26 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

Broke?....

Most people can actually get the vaccine for free....
So many organizations and churches are doing it for free....
Some companies are providing it to their employees for free.....

It was a joke that’s the point of the whole thread.

We know the vaccine is free.

Thanks!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

U DRAGGING HER ALL ACROSS THESE BGC STREETS

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

OH MY

I SEE IT TOO...

THEY THINK THAT VACCINE GONNA EXTEND THEIR LIVES...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

They don't want to take it, because they think it will hurt their victim narrative. Somebody not Black came up with this free shot to help save your life, and especially to keep your older relatives from dying. They think that hurts their whole victim narrative. Why you think Lebron wants to keep it secret? He thinks it hurts his hate Whitey narratives. That's why. That's why he doesn't want to admit he's gunna take the shot.

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

LEBRON CLEARLY SAYS HE IS NOT GONNA TELL OTHER FAMILIES WHAT TO DO AND HE NEVER ADMITTED TO TAKING THE VACCINE...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

LEBRON CLEARLY SAYS HE IS NOT GONNA TELL OTHER FAMILIES WHAT TO DO AND HE NEVER ADMITTED TO TAKING THE VACCINE...

He'll take it. He's not stupid. He's just a victimhood peddler. So, he doesn't want to admit he's gunna be helped by someone non-Black. That's the real thing here. They have this victim thing going, and it's hurt (in their mind) by this free life saving vaccine. It doesn't fit the whole victim narrative that he pushes 365 days a year. That's why the Black Players in the NBA won't push the vaccine. They think it hurts their victim narrative. They want to play victim 24/7/365 days a year. Getting some lifesaving vaccine for free (and not made by Black People) does not help the narrative that they want to sell. That's why almost all these Black Folks are doing this. They've been taught to push this victim narrative, and they don't like anything that interferes with that all important narrative. Not other groups being victims , tooo......No......Fuck Latinos, Fuck Gays, Fuck Asians.....No......Don't hurt our victim narrative.......Fuck this vaccine that makes it seem like Blacks are being helped by non-Blacks......That victim narrative is the #1 important thing.....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

In Cali, we can't take it here, yet. Only certain groups can...Still. A lot of people are lying about belonging to one of the groups.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

He'll take it. He's not stupid. He's just a victimhood peddler. So, he doesn't want to admit he's gunna be helped by someone non-Black. That's the real thing here. They have this victim thing going, and it's hurt (in their mind) by this free life saving vaccine. It doesn't fit the whole victim narrative that he pushes 365 days a year. That's why the Black Players in the NBA won't push the vaccine. They think it hurts their victim narrative. They want to play victim 24/7/365 days a year. Getting some lifesaving vaccine for free (and not made by Black People) does not help the narrative that they want to sell. That's why almost all these Black Folks are doing this. They've been taught to push this victim narrative, and they don't like anything that interferes with that all important narrative. Not other groups being victims , tooo......No......Fuck Latinos, Fuck Gays, Fuck Asians.....No......Don't hurt our victim narrative.......Fuck this vaccine that makes it seem like Blacks are being helped by non-Blacks......That victim narrative is the #1 important thing.....

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

If WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS TRUE, THEN HE IS DECEIVING THE BLACKS

NO WAY. HE NEVER SAID HE WAS GETTING THE SHOT.

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

He already said he is not gunna say whether he gets the shot, or not. Why are you so bothered by my opinion that he's gunna get the shot?

Most people of any intellect at all are gunna get the shot. What are you gunna rely on, instead?

What is the instead here? Do you have some guarantee that they'll let you have Monoclonal Antibodies to fight it off with ? You gunna trust that your immune system won't overreact to it , and start attacking your lung tissue? ...You can be 30, and it will take you down. Some young people with certain types of immune systems, or a really big viral load, do die from this. Jerimih would of died without that hospital trying various stuff to save him. You want to be like Jerimih? I bet he has some long haul problems from the virus. I heard him talking in an interviewer, and they dude told Jerimih that he could still hear the struggle to breath with those lungs. All the other people in the inteview laughed. Jerimih pretended like he thought it was funny, but I don't know if he thought it was funny.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

YES, Victim narrative...You know when somebody white does something to someone Black, Lebron gets all smiling. It fits the narrative he wants to sell....Don Lemon the same. Selling that book. Adding shit on to that house on Long Island.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

He already said he is not gunna say whether he gets the shot, or not. Why are you so bothered by my opinion that he's gunna get the shot?

Most people of any intellect at all are gunna get the shot. What are you gunna rely on, instead?

What is the instead here? Do you have some guarantee that they'll let you have Monoclonal Antibodies to fight it off with ? You gunna trust that your immune system won't overreact to it , and start attacking your lung tissue? ...You can be 30, and it will take you down. Some young people with certain types of immune systems, or a really big viral load, do die from this. Jerimih would of died without that hospital trying various stuff to save him. You want to be like Jerimih? I bet he has some long haul problems from the virus. I heard him talking in an interviewer, and they dude told Jerimih that he could still hear the struggle to breath with those lungs. All the other people in the inteview laughed. Jerimih pretended like he thought it was funny, but I don't know if he thought it was funny.

Wow. So when are you getting it?🤔

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

Start at 10:00 Listen to him. Listen to him struggle to get air. He survived, but do you want to risk struggling for air like he was still doing in this interview? Yall silly to risk getting this, if you don't have to. Silly.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

26 days ago

WAIT, WHET? 🤔

26 days ago

26 days ago

"Victim narrative?"😐🤔😲

I NEED RECEIPTS!!

26 days ago

26 days ago

Wow. So when are you getting it?🤔

Probably between a week and a month from now. It's embarrassing that people in backwards states are getting it before people in Cali. Pathetic, really. I.M.O. Lebron and his family already have these shots, though. They aren't supposed to, but rich people always gunna move up the line.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Am I the only one who notices when grandma is in meltdown mode, all of her other accounts go silent???

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

I'm neither and I'm not getting vaccinated.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

26 days ago

OH MY

I SEE IT TOO...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

27 days ago

27 days ago

27 days ago

26 days ago

OH MY

I SEE IT TOO...

26 days ago

It must be devastating to be a big bodied man faced fag, with all the personality of a queen, sucking that gut in and trying to flex them flabby ass arms and deflated tits of yours, I get it all you have is your lack of a chiseled body cause clearly you need to fix that face.

But guess what, my face slays even with the herpes you say I have and all. Yo absent daddy ain’t complaining and yo tired ass mama ain’t either.

Couldn’t get my attention in my inbox so I guess any way you could get it you tried.

Good job all you got is the same tired gifs, hate, and a bad boob job, now keep trolling we will see how long you draw this out since you really can’t come for me.

I already used your fan pic of me and it’s just boosting my profile views, thanks for the publicity.

I can tell you ain’t got no man and no friends.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: