logo
Search
The petty type "wink and a nod" Traitors to this country ...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2021-03-02 13:31:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Let us start with something most of you feel is so innocent and wholesome. The condoning of the movie called "Get Out." This is a racially bigoted movie. At the time, the vast majority of people in this country thought it was against this country's values to encourage the making and release of racially bigoted movies. Unfortunately, not wanting to be labeled racist by Black Bigots was a huge factor in millions of people ignoring that this was a racially bigoted movie. So harmless, really , right? ....Uh, no. Here again, we needed a lesson on why Double Standards need to be avoided. Hypocrisy needs to be avoided.

So, really that was a traitorous move by millions of Americans. So willing to endanger their country to satisfy racial bigots. That was like throwing red meat to millions of people on the left that would love to overthrow this government. Giving in to the maker of "Get-Out" of course was not an end point, or a one off. Oh, Hell no. Traitors are looking to do more not covet some victory in the corner. Hence, we saw Antifa and other traitors on the left destroy the property of this country and innocent people last Summer. Not only that but the petty traitors to this country were sympathetic to these bigger more blatant traitors. The Police Chief of Seattle. The Mayor of both Los Angeles and Minneapolis. Both giving into Antifa scum, and trying to defund the police. The mayor of New York City keeping his city's police force from stopping gangs of thieves from stealing from (and destroying) businesses of innocent people. Can't be more of a traitor to this country than this scumbag is. Why wouldn't traitors want to defund the police?..duh.

So, now we turn to the other side of this ugly traitor merry go round. The traitors that sat by while Donald Trump openly tried to overthrow an election. See, there is no end point to corrupt leftist cops in Seattle , Portland etc. There will always be an answer by those on the right who answer back by cheating a little bit to help the traitors on their side. So, the people who could of taken the info about Jan 6th more seriously let their Right Leaning bias impact their decisions (just a bit.) Well, if everyone does that "just a bit"....Helps their own type "Just a bit"...It adds up to little traitors helping big traitors. Just like the little traitors that supported "Get Out.".....It all starts with simple things like embracing double standards, and hypocrisy. The little cheats that you think help "your side."

Post Posted: 2021-03-02 14:52:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Oh, yes, Darth got to call in his Racial Bigot Bitch Mob. Can't fight alone. You know why you can't? You are wrong, bitch. Wrong bitches got to cheat. Truth is not on your side. That surely is one of your favorite movies, because a fellow racial bigot made it. Because Racial Bigots think movies attacking other races are fantastic, but can't stand anything of the sort about their own race. Biggest Liar in the forum. Biggest Hypocrite in the forum. Biggest Racial Bigot in the Forum. Biggest Traitor to this country in the forum. The one to most often intentionally mischaracterize, and bullshit. The one that bullies otherwise good people into being hypocrites. Hence, they won't block a lying bully, but they the 1st to complain about some politician being a lying bully. They are the 1st to start threads about Trump's evil, but will ignore all of your evil. You turn otherwise good people into the biggest hypocrites. That's the ugliest thing you do. Turn otherwise bright responsible people into insecure Cowardly Lions. I'm not scared of you (simple Croc fan.) They are scared of you. They are so scared of you.

Post Posted: 2021-03-02 15:26:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1191601

This is the thread that got me writing about that movie. It reminded me. Nothing you wrote did. I didn't read what you wrote a week ago, or whatever. No, I haven't been writing about it ever since you wrote about it. I started writing about it yesterday, but here again we see you love off topic shit. Love to lie. Why? Because you're wrong on the issues. Wrong on the facts. Biggest liar in the forum.

Fact of the matter is that Americans gave into to all the Black Racial Bigots and allowed a Double Standard. They didn't want to be called Racists. So, they let a racially bigoted film just be coveted by Blacks and Self-hating Whites in Hollywood. The most obvious example of modern time American Hypocrisy. Simply don't have the moderation necessary (the uncomfortable objectivity) to call out a Double Standard that's right in front of them. Bought off by the fear of being bullied by Racially Bigoted Blacks. No balls.

Post Posted: 2021-03-02 15:33:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yea, you're starting threads about my thread, but somehow I'm the one gives a shit too much. FKN Cancer to Mother Earth.

Post Posted: 2021-03-02 16:50:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Writing about me. If it wasn't true, they wouldn't be writing.

8-29 M Jackson
8-30 John Phillips (wrote "California Dreaming"] Cameron Diaz
8-31 Richard Gere, Chris Tucker, Larry Fitzgerald, Van Morrison, Joe Budden
9-01 Coolio, Madison Bumgarner (baseball pitcher 3 MLB World Series Championships ..on his arm, mainly,)...Johann Pachelbel
9-02 Me, KATT W, Keanu, Salma Hayek, Eric Dickerson(NFL Running Back Records,) Jimmy Connors (won tennis everything)
9-03 August Alsina, Charlie Sheen
9-04 Beyonce, Damon Wayans
9-05 Freddie Mercury

Other Virgos: Jennifer Hudson, Amy Winehouse, Idris Elba, Nick Jonas, Zendaya, Taraji P. Henson, Melissa McCarthy, PINK, George Jones, Tyler Perry, Jada Pinkett Smith (duh) Shania Twain, Jack Black, Sean Connery, Adam Sandler, Paul Walker, Jimmy Fallon, Jason Derulo, Tim burton, Blair Underwood, Ludacris, Sophia Loren, Bill Murray, Ryan Philippe,

Write about us.

Post Posted: 2021-03-03 18:33:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum