logo
Search
Man Shot and Killed at My Local DC Metro Station Yesterday  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 08:25:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Get rid of the guns, folks! This shit is crazier every day.

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 08:38:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What the actual FUCK ??

Damn.....

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 08:45:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I was shot at about two blocks from the same metro station about a year ago, by some teens. I was walking home from the metro and three teens came up behind me, so i crossed the street, they clossed the street, I crossed the street, they started crossing and I took off running. They yelled, "Don't run, nigga!" and I kept running, and I heard a gun go off behind me.

These teens nowadays are lost. They do what they see grownups doing. There are too many folks with guns in America.

That is one thing I can say GREAT about Holland, NO GUNS ALLOWWED. Not even toy guns.

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 09:25:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What the fuck?

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 09:44:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This crazy kind of shit is the reason why I own guns

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 10:01:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Happy Black History Month 😒😒😒

They need to catch that demon and throw him in the ocean with cannon balls chained around his ankles.

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 10:14:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-02-27 08:25:19

I was shot at about two blocks from the same metro station about a year ago, by some teens. I was walking home from the metro and three teens came up behind me, so i crossed the street, they clossed the street, I crossed the street, they started crossing and I took off running. They yelled, "Don't run, nigga!" and I kept running, and I heard a gun go off behind me.

These teens nowadays are lost. They do what they see grownups doing. There are too many folks with guns in America.

That is one thing I can say GREAT about Holland, NO GUNS ALLOWWED. Not even toy guns.

Damn that’s scary af. It’s a good thing you were able to out run them.

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 11:57:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Oh my God you need to get a gun

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 12:28:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I just purchased 2 hand guns yesterday because we are at war against the Demiurge

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 14:44:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That music, though.

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 14:47:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
AND I BET IT WAS A NIGGA AND NIGGAS INVOLVED, CAUSE THAT'S ALL THEY DO...

SHOOT, ROB, ASSAULT IN PUBLIC SPACES...

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 14:47:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I just purchased 2 hand guns yesterday because we are at war against the Demiurge

Is the Demiurge a false god?

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 14:54:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
But #BLM

I remember one time back in Brooklyn when I was almost shot, along with other members of my family. This was back in the mid 1990s when we were on our way home, walking down Nostrand Avenue. Some guy on a bike opens up fire at this other guy who is about 10-15 feet away from us.

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 15:03:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nope No guns for me. I refuse to be part of that problem. The solution is overturning the second amendment, getting rid of the guns, and living like civilized people. I was in the army for 11 years. I've fired more than enough weapons for one lifetime.

I loved and miss that aspect of life in Holland, living with the knowledge that my neighbor was unarmed.

Adults need to set the example.

#stopthemadness

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 15:09:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Nope No guns for me. I refuse to be part of that problem. The solution is overturning the second amendment, getting rid of the guns, and living like civilized people. I was in the army for 11 years. I\\\'ve fired more than enough weapons for one lifetime.

I loved and miss that aspect of life in Holland, living with the knowledge that my neighbor was unarmed.

#stopthemadness

LOl Trast that aint gunna happen. Plus I live in the south and I own many guns. But when I look at the news it always be you crazy motherfucka up North that be doing all the shootin and killing each other. So I think they need to take away yalls guns and leave our alone LOL

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 15:12:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Nope No guns for me. I refuse to be part of that problem. The solution is overturning the second amendment, getting rid of the guns, and living like civilized people. I was in the army for 11 years. I've fired more than enough weapons for one lifetime.

#stopthemadness

If that Genie could be put back in the bottle, I'd be all for it. But I fear we are at the point of no return, with too many guns around. All getting rid of the 2nd Amendment and banning guns would do is ensure that only criminals owned guns. Indeed, criminals/gang bangers/etc. own millions of guns today and are responsible for most of the murder by firearm we see in this country today in the inner cities. As they own guns today despite it being illegal for them to do so due to where they live/type of gun owned/felon status/etc., no elimination of the 2nd Amendment is going to change that.

I also bring up some other countries like Switzerland, which has a significantly higher percentage of its population owning guns vs. the US, yet they have a substantially lower gun crime rate than the US. The problem isn't inherently with guns, IMO.

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 15:23:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Nope No guns for me. I refuse to be part of that problem. The solution is overturning the second amendment, getting rid of the guns, and living like civilized people. I was in the army for 11 years. I\\\'ve fired more than enough weapons for one lifetime.

#stopthemadness

2021-02-27 15:09:48

LOl Trast that aint gunna happen. Plus I live in the south and I own many guns. But when I look at the news it always be you crazy motherfucka up North that be doing all the shootin and killing each other. So I think they need to take away yalls guns and leave our alone LOL

For me that is what it means to be a member of society. It isn't about what is best for you or yours, but what is best for the most vulnerable that takes priority.

I think I understand your side. I could be a responsible gun owner as well. The police here in DC have more than once told me I should get a gun. I tell them, no thanks.

Anyways anything legal after toting a 60 cal. would be a joke. If I am shooting, why discriminate. A .60 will take out the whole village.

If I am willing to kill, why not Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

Guns are too easy when people are the targets. A human life deserves more deliberation and effort to end. I think women know that better than men, since they have to give birth and carry a life for 9 months to get us here.

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 15:34:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

#stopthemadness

2021-02-27 15:12:57

If that Genie could be put back in the bottle, I'd be all for it. But I fear we are at the point of no return, with too many guns around. All getting rid of the 2nd Amendment and banning guns would do is ensure that only criminals owned guns. Indeed, criminals/gang bangers/etc. own millions of guns today and are responsible for most of the murder by firearm we see in this country today in the inner cities. As they own guns today despite it being illegal for them to do so due to where they live/type of gun owned/felon status/etc., no elimination of the 2nd Amendment is going to change that.

I also bring up some other countries like Switzerland, which has a significantly higher percentage of its population owning guns vs. the US, yet they have a substantially lower gun crime rate than the US. The problem isn't inherently with guns, IMO.

I didn't know any country has more guns per capita than we do. Yes that argument also makes sense. Guns don't kill people, People kill people.

Guns just make it too easy. How to get rid of them, will America ever get rid of them. Of course we won't. It is a part of the fabric of America. Remove all the guns and it is no longer America.

What is possible and what should be are rarely the same thing in my experience. We can settle for the possible or reach for the desirable, the greater good.

It is what it is, but what it could be is something much greater. But that takes sacrifice and vision, and leadership, and imagination, and change. America is not ready YET.

I will always support banning guns over allowing things to continue as they are. I have lost too much, and nearly lost it all, due to guns.

I won't own one. Perhaps should own one and carry it, but I would not be solving the problem, just protecting myself, at the risk of mistakenly killing someone else. It's not worth that risk.

Human Life is too precisous.

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 15:42:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

#stopthemadness

2021-02-27 15:23:19

For me that is what it means to be a member of society. It isn't about what is best for you or yours, but what is best for the most vulnerable that takes priority.

I think I understand your side. I could be a responsible gun owner as well. The police here in DC have more than once told me I should get a gun. I tell them, no thanks.

Anyways anything legal after toting a 60 cal. would be a joke. If I am shooting, why discriminate. A .60 will take out the whole village.

Guns are too easy when people are the targets. A human life deserves more deliberation and effort to end. I think women know that better than men, since they have to give birth and carry a life for 9 months to get us here.

My mama didn't like guns at all ..she was scared of them. My parents own a small fish-market and my mama was working one night and was getting ready to close down for that night and some young punk decided that he was gonna rob her at gun point.

They never caught the dude to this day. Three days after that happened she was out purchasing a fuckin gun. I remember her saying that she felt so helpless. No protection at all. She had no choice but to just let that pussy ass lil punk do whatever he wanted to her. That dude could have raped my mama and killed her or whatever he wanted to do...That's why I'm in favor of guns. I tell you what now people know she owns a gun and that she will shoot the shit out of they ass if anyone else tries that kind of shit again

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 16:02:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

#stopthemadness

2021-02-27 15:42:55

My mama didn't like guns at all ..she was scared of them. My parents own a small fish-market and my mama was working one night and was getting ready to close down for that night and some young punk decided that he was gonna rob her at gun point.

They never caught the dude to this day. Three days after that happened she was out purchasing a fuckin gun. I remember her saying that she felt so helpless. No protection at all. She had no choice but to just let that pussy ass lil punk do whatever he wanted to her. That dude could have raped my mama and killed her or whatever he wanted to do...That's why I'm in favor of guns. I tell you what now people know she owns a gun and that she will shoot the shit out of they ass if anyone else tries that kind of shit again

Completely understand. This is the world we live in. I am a dreamer, and hopefully will always be one. I have managed to dodge so many bullets so far in life. I feel bulletproof. But someday my luck will run out I am sure.

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 16:06:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

#stopthemadness

2021-02-27 15:42:55

2021-02-27 16:02:24

Completely understand. This is the world we live in. I am a dreamer, and hopefully will always be one. I have managed to dodge so many bullets so far in life. I feel bulletproof. But someday my luck will run out I am sure.

But I'm not for assault' riffles and crazy shit like that. Those kinds of weapon are ridiculous in the hands of a regular citizen

Post Posted: 2021-02-27 23:54:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
But why did they shoot him though?

He must have said something.....

Post Posted: 2021-03-03 18:12:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

But why did they shoot him though?

He must have said something.....

He shot him, because he had a gun, and that is the purpose of having a gun in the city I guess. There is nothing to hunt here.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: