logo
Search
What do ya do when you're paid to pimp a carmaker, and  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
then, you crash in one of their SUV, and your legs getting all hashbrown torn up?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Genesis paid how much to Tiger Woods to host the 2021 Genesis L.A. Open Golf Tournament last weekend? ...He was still in one of their courtesy vehicles.

How did their SUV hold up in an accident , Tiger???

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Amazing how they are saying this is a known hot spot for accidents, but don't do shit to try to stop them from happening. Welcome to L.A. County. Body Cams on, but don't do shit to fix accident traps. Yes, body cam was on.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Look iunder that hood. Where did that engine go? Could it be that it came to see your legs, Tiger? What you gunna have to say about that , Tiger? The company you were paid to pimp makes cars that come back on you in a crash.

Trust me, in Los Angeles County, there are very few roads that you can ever be alone on at 7:12 in the morning. I doubt he was alone on the road, and speed got away from him. That part I so doubt........ No skid marks..... He was probably trying to get around someone slower, or the pain drugs strike, again.

Funny how the cops saying it's a known accident trap, and a sports journalist that lives in the area says in that particular stretch it's inexplicable (to lose control due to speed.) That looks like the cops are trying to help a native hero from SOCAL that was probably trying to get around slower traffic (to make it to a 7:30 appointment. ) Anyone who has lived in L.A. County knows how hard it can be to get around here from 7-9 in the morning.Too many people on the roads here for there to be no witnesses. They better not lie too much, cuz there will be people that saw this happen. 7:12 in the morning. Someone saw everything.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Who wants a Genesis GV80?...Anybody? You, too, can have that engine come visit your legs in a wreck.....Compound leg fractures...A shattered ankle... Seems like a high end Hyundai (A Genesis) crashes like any other Hyundai....You would think they'd give him a special one for VIPs (equipped to not have the engine come destroy the legs in an accident.)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
PROVIDING HE WASN'T DRUNK OR HIGH OFF PAIN MEDS AGAIN...

HE DOES HAVE A HISTORY...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Genesis paid how much to Tiger Woods to host the 2021 Genesis L.A. Open Golf Tournament last weekend? ...He was still in one of their courtesy vehicles.

I always thought he pitched for Buick. Perhaps the most American of American car companies.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

I always thought he pitched for Buick. Perhaps the most American of American car companies.

Yea, that Buick endorsement ended a while back.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/doronlevin/2019/02/13/tiger-woods-and-genesis-luxury-vehicle-franchise-join-forces-to-elevate-pga-golf-tournament-in-la/?sh=4be1376d8790

I'm sure he wasn't hurt in a Genesis vehicle due to liking Genesis cars. I'm sure they are paying him or his foundation a lot to be the face of the tournament that they've tried to turn into almost like being 1 of the 4 major golf tournament(it does attract a top field of golfers....they want that trophy ...presented by Tiger.) Pathetic thing is Tiny Finau (Samoan/ Tongan -American) had a putt to win that tournament on Sunday, and missed it. He has had so many top 5 finishes on the PGA Tour but has only won 1 tournament. The 2016 Puerto Rican Open. A tournament that is called an "Alternate Event," because the top 60 ranked golfers in the World play in a bigger event during the same week. It's a Foster Child thing, and he needs to win a real PGA Tournament.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

I don't think he was just late for a 7:30 appointment, drove too fast, and went off the road (with no skids marks on the road.) That's the way the Sheriffs are trying to present this, because he's so loved in SOCAL.

Most car accidents are caused by 2 people doing something wrong. It can be 10/90, 50/50, 20/80...Various degrees of wrongdoing by both parties. If 1 of the 2 parties does the totally right thing, then, the accident can usually be avoided. If someone drives defensively, they can usually make up for someone else's risk taking mistake. Clearly there was quite a bit of speed involved here. Usually a difference in speed causes the car going too fast to have to make a decision to hit a slower car, or hit other things. Basically, a slower car takes the spot that a fast car had (wrongly) relied on taking. A lot of times 2 fast cars will be seeing who can get to a single spot that they both want, and a slower car will take that spot. There isn't a chance to recover from that scenario.

Could just be something caused by him taking too many pain meds. He does have a history of doing that. He didn't look very comfortable on Sunday (in an interview.) He complained of pain on Monday. He doesn't like to cancel out of commitments.

I think the Sheriffs need to accept the fact that at 7:12 in the morning on damn near any road in L.A. County, someone will have seen what took place. So, they are gunna get burned, if they try to do him a little cover up.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I can just reset thumbs.

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Never thought I'd see Tiger in a County Hospital. Only trauma center down in that area. Hope he doesn't catch a bug. Should try to get him out of there as soon as they can. Get him on a private plane back to Florida.

Comminuted Open Fractures= single bones broke into multiple pieces, and broke through the skin.

Head of Surgery wrote:

"Tiger had Comminuted open fractures affecting both the upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula bones... were stabilized by inserting a rod into the tibia.Tiger also suffered serious injuries to his right ankle and foot
which were stabilized with a combination of screws and pins.
Trauma to the muscle and soft-tissue of the leg required surgical release of the covering of the muscles to relieve pressure due to swelling.
Tiger is currently "awake, responsive, and recovering in his hospital room."

Let's just hope he survives. This type of stuff is a shock to the system, and it can cause blood clots, and many possible other problems. Infection is always a possibility. Helps that it's a fairly new car. Hurts that he was taken to an L.A. County Public Hospital in the middle of a pandemic. The ability of the staff isn't a concern. The infection control is always a concern in our County Hospitals.

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
http://surfsidepropertiesinc.com/builder_south_bay_general_contractor.html

This area of Los Angeles County is poorly served by freeways. Anyone who is not used to driving in that area is gunna usually underestimate the amount of time it takes to travel around that area. Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes are supposed to be next to each other, but the distances apart are further than one would think. It's a really big area of land, and the roads don't go in straight lines at all. So, there's no straight shot to travel to your destination. That's unlike most areas we drive in. So, if you aren't that familiar with the area, then, you'll easily underestimate the time needed to get somewhere. That's one of the most frustrating areas of the county to drive in, because it so chews up time. You'll def be asking why is this taking so long? It's big. That's why. So, can I see him , or anyone else, underestimating the time they need to get from Palos Verdes to Rolling Hills Estates? Yes, almost everyone who doesn't live there will will do that.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Tiger has been moved to Cedars Sinai Hospital (in the West Hollywood/ Beverly Hills area.)

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: