logo
Search
NBA G League is better than watching that WNBA crap  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 14 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Let the woman (who are good enough) play with men. We won't have to pretend the WNBA is a good watch.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Assimilation of both leagues is a turnaround.

Upto executive level monthly income is unaccompanied by one occupations. Sportsman's guide for audiences. I seen potential with those intellectually a d developmental milestones a less chastity.

Too compare leagues is commercial aptitude. No squadron caller whether cellular amuses my account even political.

Sportsman's are a good attractive wellness center.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

Assimilation of both leagues is a turnaround.

Upto executive level monthly income is unaccompanied by one occupations. Sportsman's guide for audiences. I seen potential with those intellectually a d developmental milestones a less chastity.

Too compare leagues is commercial aptitude. No squadron caller whether cellular amuses my account even political.

Sportsman's are a good attractive wellness center.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I get the feeling that the NFL or MLB would be closer to a woman playing in those leagues.

In college football, there have female kickers. And maybe one day there will be a female pitcher that can throw a 96 MPH fast ball.

I wonder what the Guinness world record for the fast pitch thrown by a woman,

There already was a woman golfer who played with the men, her name escapes me.

And I never understood, why billiards & bowling aren't unisex?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

I get the feeling that the NFL or MLB would be closer to a woman playing in those leagues.

In college football, there have female kickers. And maybe one day there will be a female pitcher that can throw a 96 MPH fast ball.

The answer to all of that is that they don't want to admit Men are better. If only a few Women are good enough (and some are) then, they are admitting Women aren't as good at the sport. They could adapt to the difference in power, too. In basketball, they could be mainly 3 point outside shooter types that don't do much inside driving, or guarding. We all know there are Men doing that right now. J.J. Redick might as well be a female.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

Michelle Wie was the golfer that had a few starts on the Men's Golf Tour. She was like in the middle of the pack. She would miss the cut by only 1, or 2 shots.She was only 14-16 years old. She'd get a few starts on the Womens tour. Finished 2nd, and 4th. She mainly just hit the ball a long way. She couldn't putt much. You got to make putts to win. So, she never really got better at putting. That kept her from winning much (even on the womens tour.) The men play some courses that I know some of these Korean Women would be very competitive at. There are some courses on the Men's tour that are less long. From what I've seen, the best putters in the world, right now, are Korean Females. The best male putter that I've seen is a Korean American. The Koreans have really got putting down right. They win on the male PGA Tour. They just don't win the Major Tournaments. So, you don't hear much about them.

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

14 days ago

The answer to all of that is that they don't want to admit Men are better. If only a few Women are good enough (and some are) then, they are admitting Women aren't as good at the sport. They could adapt to the difference in power, too. In basketball, they could be mainly 3 point outside shooter types that don't do much inside driving, or guarding. We all know there are Men doing that right now. J.J. Redick might as well be a female.

It'll never happen in basketball. They pretty much eliminated hand checks in the pros. But how would a man guard a woman, in a game where the refs are gonne "let them play"? There is a lot of bump & grinding in basketball, and some touching.

Could u imagine, a man giving a legitimate "hard foul"? How would that go over?

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

14 days ago

13 days ago

It'll never happen in basketball. They pretty much eliminated hand checks in the pros. But how would a man guard a woman, in a game where the refs are gonne "let them play"? There is a lot of bump & grinding in basketball, and some touching.

Meanwhile, women are beating the shit out of each other in that Octagon.

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

Right now, even with the driving distance handicap most women have, many pro woman golfers would be scoring about the same as Black Male golfers. You take Tiger out of it, and Asian Female golfers are as good as Black Male golfers. She can take 3 shots to get to the green. Black Males can get there in 2. From there it's downhill. Many times the Black Male golfer will miss the green with his 2nd shot. Most of the time they take 3 shots from there. So, that's five shots. She's on the green in 3 shots. She will take only 4 or 5.He will def take 5. Black male golfers can do offense enough. They can make a birdy, o.k. What they struggle with is making putts to get out of trouble.

Why? No idea.

You look this week at Riviera in L.A, Pacific Palisades. The L.A Open. Tiger is hurt with another back surgery. Cameron Champ withdrew due to injury. Willie Mack III was given an exemption for being Black (Charlie Sifford Memorial Exemption.) Willie shot -1 the 1st round, but was 5 over par today, and missed the cut by 4 shots. Harold Varner III got down in 2 to save par on the final hole. He made the cut on the number. He shot even par for the 2days. The leader is at -12, but 2nd place is -7. So, lets act as if -7 was leading. I do think Dustin Johnson in 2nd place at -7 is the likely winner. So, the best Black Male golfer is at least 7 shots back. Other than Tiger, and Calvin Peete in the 80's, Male Black Golfers just aren't very good, and they are really, really trying, too. It's not a lack of effort. They aren't very good. Harold Varner III been playing since 3 years old. He's just not very good, but by money won, he's the best male black golfer (Tiger included.) I have no problem letting 13% of the golfers starting the tournament be Black. Give them more than enough access, but they aren't very good. That's why the golfing world can't wait for Tiger's son to be old enough to play. He's already probably the Best Male Black golfer (other than pops.) He's got every bit of Tiger's confidence (more, actually.)

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

14 days ago

13 days ago

'

Yall got to admit this one built more man than woman. She almost sexy.

I was watching her play for Kentucky a minute ago. Her legs are now just like high end male athletes

^ See#13 breakin' Karen's ankles.

Man built.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This one could drive for the basket in the NBA. She's getting right back up.

^ #10, behind her, too.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

14 days ago

13 days ago

Start at 5:39

Blue team #13

Those are athletic male legs.

She could easily play in the NBA, and hold her own driving to the bucket.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

#10 (Rhyne Howard ...I thought she might be Ryan Howard's kin, but no) for Kentucky has enough of a male body to be tough in the NBA, too. Some say she's the best college female player.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: