logo
Search
Student Loan Payments Starting Up Again Next Month 😫  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 13:05:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Um mad as hell and I ain\'t gonna take it no more!

Remind me again, why did I vote for Biden and Harris?

Where is my free stuff?!
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bidens-student-loan-forgiveness-could-151500226.html

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 13:10:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Umma start a GoFundMe. I know I can count on you guys to help out. Twenty apiece should go a long way.

Thanks!

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 13:13:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Federal student loan flexibilities for the COVID-19 emergency have been extended at least through September 30, 2021.

Yaas, thank you Jesus!

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 13:57:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-24 13:05:09

The article say he extended the delaying of payments until September...

And if they are going to forgive loans but then turn around and have you pay it back in taxes, they might as well not do it. What effing sense does that make? I read that Biden is trying to make it so that doesn’t happen but I feel like either way it goes, there’s going to be some type of catch.

I wanna know when are we getting that $1400. Let’s focus on that. I spent that lil $600 on up Confused

It seems at least 20% of whatever they give, they will take back. In the meantime, um not paying. If they say I don't have to pay until September, then I'll make principal payments on my mortgage with whatever is left over each month til then.

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 18:35:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

They still want you for loans? That's like the library stalking me for overdue books from when I was a little fag. FOH Bitch I own it now!

I went to law school after I retired. Lol. My loans from law school aren't fully paid yet. But I intend to fix that in the next couple of years. if I can keep this job.

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 18:46:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Actually they were looking into extending them until the end of March at the very least. I read some reports of trying to defer them until September. The later, the greater is what I say! Lol.

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 19:49:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

They still want you for loans? That's like the library stalking me for overdue books from when I was a little fag. FOH Bitch I own it now!

2021-01-24 18:35:27

I went to law school after I retired. Lol. My loans from law school aren't fully paid yet. But I intend to fix that in the next couple of years. if I can keep this job.

2021-01-24 18:45:59

If you can teach maybe try that. They erase for teachers in bad areas

Forgives the remaining balance on your Federal Direct Loans after 120 qualifying payments (10 years).

Forgives up to $17,500 of your Direct or FFEL Subsidized or Unsubsidized Loans after 5 complete and consecutive years of teaching at a qualifying school.

Forgives up to 100% of your Federal Perkins Loan Program if you teach full-time at a low-income school, or if you teach certain subjects.

Tons of states offer loan forgiveness programs for teachers—especially if you teach in a high need area. The American Federation of Teachers has a great searchable database you can use to find state and local forgiveness programs you might qualify for.

You may qualify for more than one of the programs listed above. In some instances though, your decision to take advantage of one program may impact your ability to take advantage of another. For example:

You must have Direct Loans in order to qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness. If you have any Perkins Loans, you may be tempted to consolidate them into the Direct Loan Program in order to make them eligible for PSLF. However, if you do that, you’ll no longer qualify for Perkins Cancellation. You may be better off leaving your Perkins Loans out of the consolidation loan so you can take advantage of both programs.
You may not receive a benefit under both the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program and the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program for the same period of teaching service. For example, if you make payments on your loans during your five years of qualifying employment for Teacher Loan Forgiveness and then receive loan forgiveness for that service, the payments you made during that five year period will not count toward PSLF.

I retired from teaching. Now um a liar, I mean lawyer.

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 21:10:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Forgives the remaining balance on your Federal Direct Loans after 120 qualifying payments (10 years).

Forgives up to $17,500 of your Direct or FFEL Subsidized or Unsubsidized Loans after 5 complete and consecutive years of teaching at a qualifying school.

Forgives up to 100% of your Federal Perkins Loan Program if you teach full-time at a low-income school, or if you teach certain subjects.

Tons of states offer loan forgiveness programs for teachers—especially if you teach in a high need area. The American Federation of Teachers has a great searchable database you can use to find state and local forgiveness programs you might qualify for.

You may qualify for more than one of the programs listed above. In some instances though, your decision to take advantage of one program may impact your ability to take advantage of another. For example:

You must have Direct Loans in order to qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness. If you have any Perkins Loans, you may be tempted to consolidate them into the Direct Loan Program in order to make them eligible for PSLF. However, if you do that, you’ll no longer qualify for Perkins Cancellation. You may be better off leaving your Perkins Loans out of the consolidation loan so you can take advantage of both programs.
You may not receive a benefit under both the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program and the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program for the same period of teaching service. For example, if you make payments on your loans during your five years of qualifying employment for Teacher Loan Forgiveness and then receive loan forgiveness for that service, the payments you made during that five year period will not count toward PSLF.

2021-01-24 19:49:57

Why do they give student loans for old people to go to school? Aren't a lot of them going to drop dead within 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, etc? Who is gunna pay?

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 21:25:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-24 21:10:58

Why do they give student loans for old people to go to school? Aren't a lot of them going to drop dead within 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, etc? Who is gunna pay?

I wanted Bernie to win so the billioinares could foot the bill for everything. Let they asses do some work for a change and let the rest of kick back and enjoy life.

But since y'all aint vote for Bernie or Yang like I told y'all, I guess you can pay Mr. Taxpayer man. I think I'll die now out of spite just to get even with the folks that did not vote in the primaries like I told yall. After I finish drinking my glass of red wine of course.

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 21:35:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-24 21:25:21

I wanted Bernie to win so the billioinares could foot the bill for everything. Let they asses do some work for a change and let the rest of kick back and enjoy life.

But since y'all aint vote for Bernie or Yang like I told y'all, I guess you can pay Mr. Taxpayer man. I think I'll die now out of spite just to get even with the folks that did not vote in the primaries like I told yall. After I finish drinking my glass of red wine of course.

Uh, o.k. this is the reality of the sutuation. About 95% of Dems voted for Biden. About 95% of Republicans voted for Trump. About 56% of Independents voted for Biden. Do you think Bernie or Yang could of won the Independents? I don't think so. Hialary didn't (43%.) So, the adults in this party got you free from this madman narcissist. None of your candidates left of Biden were gunna be able to do this. Sometimes, you just got to take the deal on the low mileage VW, and survive.

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 22:08:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-24 21:35:54

Uh, o.k. this is the reality of the sutuation. About 95% of Dems voted for Biden. About 95% of Republicans voted for Trump. About 56% of Independents voted for Biden. Do you think Bernie or Yang could of won the Independents? I don't think so. Hialary didn't (43%.) So, the adults in this party got you free from this madman narcissist. None of your candidates left of Biden were gunna be able to do this. Sometimes, you just got to take the deal on the low mileage VW, and survive.

Um votin Trump in 2024!

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 22:10:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-24 22:08:03

Um votin Trump in 2024!

Surely, someone on here can get terminal cancer, and take big orange with them.

Post Posted: 2021-01-25 13:35:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Federal student loan flexibilities for the COVID-19 emergency have been extended at least through September 30, 2021.

Yaas, thank you Jesus!

I was just about to say this.

Post Posted: 2021-01-25 13:45:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Um votin Trump in 2024!

Go right ahead and vote for him ...Trump gonna have your ass back in the damn fields picking fuckin cotton.

Post Posted: 2021-01-25 19:18:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

lol

Post Posted: 2021-02-01 20:19:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Voted to get rid of Trump. I voted for the one I thought could win. Virgos aren't really into loser fantasies. Not our thing.

Post Posted: 2021-02-02 00:07:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2021-02-02 00:49:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Where is my free stuff?!
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bidens-student-loan-forgiveness-could-151500226.html

Um... @Trast U got a bill collector at your door. And he is using profanity LOL

Post Posted: 2021-02-02 08:23:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Yaas, thank you Jesus!

Which reminds me that I need to request my refund for an earlier period where I mistakenly restarted my payments during the pause due to incorrect instructions I got from the FedLoan staff. FedLoan owes me about $700 for two months Laughing

Note, I do not want loan forgiveness as it wouldn't forgive all of my loans (the max I've seen folks talking about is $50,000 per borrower, which I don't see passing) when the tax bill comes due. And I'd still have to continue paying on about $150,000. My position is only amplified as I'm doing the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, so will only only pay about another $10,000 on my loans anyway before they are forgiven after 120 qualifying payments.

Post Posted: 2021-02-02 10:06:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Yaas, thank you Jesus!

2021-02-02 08:23:52

Which reminds me that I need to request my refund for an earlier period where I mistakenly restarted my payments during the pause due to incorrect instructions I got from the FedLoan staff. FedLoan owes me about $700 for two months Laughing

Note, I do not want loan forgiveness as it wouldn't forgive all of my loans (the max I've seen folks talking about is $50,000 per borrower, which I don't see passing) when the tax bill comes due. And I'd still have to continue paying on about $150,000. My position is only amplified as I'm doing the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, so will only only pay about another $10,000 on my loans anyway before they are forgiven after 120 qualifying payments.

Right now I only owe about 35k in law school loans. i went to a public law school and got in-state tuition for the last two years, so it only cost me about 50k total, besides I ain't got the patience or the time left on this earth to do 120 qualifying payments. That's like ten years! Um too damn old. Just shoot me now!

Post Posted: 2021-02-02 10:07:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Where is my free stuff?!

2021-02-02 00:49:43

Um... @Trast U got a bill collector at your door. And he is using profanity LOL

Post Posted: 2021-02-02 10:10:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Um votin Trump in 2024!

2021-01-25 13:45:14

Go right ahead and vote for him ...Trump gonna have your ass back in the damn fields picking fuckin cotton.

You really think Trump is gonna run in 2024? As PCT says, if I was a betting man...

Post Posted: 2021-02-02 10:26:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Um votin Trump in 2024!

2021-01-25 13:45:14

2021-02-02 10:10:04

You really think Trump is gonna run in 2024? As PCT says, if I was a betting man...

LoL his huge ego wants him to run ... But I think it's over for him with Americans as a whole
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: