Dating a Bisexual Man and Anti-Blackness  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2021-01-23 22:55:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 14:32:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nice convo, but ain't got 45 minutes, and pretty boy was wasting time, playing dumb (unles he really is that thick.) I understand her point of view in the first few minutes, but ain't got time for ole boy with his inability to comprehend ole girl.

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 17:33:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-23 22:55:16

Nice convo, but ain't got 45 minutes, and pretty boy was wasting time, playing dumb (unles he really is that thick.) I understand her point of view in the first few minutes, but ain't got time for ole boy with his inability to comprehend ole girl.

2021-01-24 17:20:59

What was her POV. Because she wasn’t answering the question. The question was if you do not date black bisexual men why? Tell the reason why and do not bring up stds, insecurities or how you were raised.

She said it has nothing to do with being bi, it’s the fact that they are black men and black women have a fear of black men no matter their sexuality. So what Lee was asking was if that’s the case why are they choosing to single out openly bisexual men to not date? Because even tho BW have a fear of BM...they still date heterosexual men. She was trying to be the voice for all black women and she doesn’t have that authority.

When did you hear her give an answer as to why black women do not dare openly bisexual men?

THANK YOU!

At least you listened. I didn't even have to timestamp lol

The larger point is anti-blackness. At some level I have known that being bi or gay is more accepted by blacks if the person is non-black. I have heard that white people can be gay etc.

This begs the question is homophobia in our community has a great deal of anti-blackness attached to it.

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 18:28:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-24 17:20:59

What was her POV. Because she wasn’t answering the question. The question was if you do not date black bisexual men why? Tell the reason why and do not bring up stds, insecurities or how you were raised.

She said it has nothing to do with being bi, it’s the fact that they are black men and black women have a fear of black men no matter their sexuality. So what Lee was asking was if that’s the case why are they choosing to single out openly bisexual men to not date? Because even tho BW have a fear of BM...they still date heterosexual men. She was trying to be the voice for all black women and she doesn’t have that authority.

When did you hear her give an answer as to why black women do not dare openly bisexual men?

I think she said because they are black men. She implied it's not the bi part that is the problem. It is not the black part. It is the intersection of being both black and bi. She woudl date a black man or a bi- man, but not a black bisexual man.

bi is a risk and black is a risk, but doing black and bi is just too much I suppose.

that was my take away after a couple of minutes. I didn't say I agree or find her logical, but SHE IS A WOMAN. Lol.

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 20:28:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-24 19:14:51

What's script flipping? She saying Black men going to beat her? Cheat? Or leave for a woman that's not Black? It sound like she dealing with shit from her past she need to work through before dating ANY man!

I wouldn't be able to argue with him. He too animated and making me laugh. I would forget why I'm mad. I disagree with both. So she threw me for a fucking loop when she said she dated Black bisexual men. I'm like Why the fuck we having this debate? I guess she playing devil's advocate. It lowkey feels like a PSA saying not to date bisexual Black men because she got left for a man.

She keep trying to talk for how a Black women who won't date bisexual Black men feels..but she keeps showing that it's HER opinion. She trying to do the I got white friends so I'm not racist. She had a bad experience with a DL man. I don't think she dated Black bisexual. She using a DL man fucking on her to justify her whole argument.

My problem with him is he need to see where she coming from. We see When he get on he leave your ass for a White girl. We see it all voer Tiktock Black men talking about how they qhite queen does what a black girl won't. You got Latina girls telling Black women how to keep Black men. You got white girls saying Black men do anything for them because they so desperate. Nobody treat Black women worse than Black men. There's good Black men but a lot of them ain't shit.

Look how everybody go hard against Bill Cosby but not Dr. Dre! He a whole woman beater and named his headphones BEATS! That nigga evil and petty. Nobody call Dr Dre out on shit. Why Bill Cosby and not him? He don't talk to his Black kids only his mixed kids. So she do have a point. Black men treat Black women like shit.

What he need to also acknowledge is that Black women have trauma they need to heal and they can only do that with good Black men. But anytime you date it's a risk. You don't know if he really good or not because fuckboys watch Insecure too! They know how to look like Mr Right!

But you can't heal with the therapist. So Black women got to do healing alone FIRST so even if they get with Mr Aint Shit they don't stay and put up with it. lot of Black women don't think they can do better. That's why you got deadbeat good dick niggas who got PS5s and she busting her ass. She think because she got good D every other part of him made up for! You can't take 10% from a man and think one day he'll give you the other 90! He give you what you accept!

It's her right not to date bisexual Black men if she had bad experiences. You can't tell people they're wrong because they still working through trauma and don't want to get hurt again. You can't tell Black women who to date. The whole biphobic thing is part of it but bisexual men need to just move the fuck on. Plenty of Black women would date them. Would they date those Black women?

It's like fags who only date white and when a white man say no they get upset and say gay community racist. We can't tell Black women they biphobic for wanting straight men when lots of transgirls want a straight man too. So the transgrils homophobic too? Biphobic? And the only reason Black bisexuals asking this stupid question because they NOT dating Black women and use this as a excuse. Lot of Black women would nsay no at first but if you let them think about it they come around so I don't like using Black women as scapegoat because you don't like black girls. She lowkey did that saying she will date a white bisexual but not a black one. The fuck? She destroy her own argument!!

She basically said that she would date a bisexual man of any other race but black because black men are already inherently untrustworthy and degenerate and adding bisexual to it just adds to the mistrust and most black women probably feel the same way.

To me, this is anti-black.

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 20:47:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bi-erasure is high among black women since they have conservative views. Its probably hard to be a bisexual black man in any community. If you come out, you might as well be gay because your prospects with women will decrease to 0. This is also why a lot of black men are DL. If bi-erasure went way, I guarantee the DL would disappear because it is obvious that most black bisexual men are DL or else they wouldnt be fuckin with women still. Black women generally don't go for it. This convo was sparked by a man who waited 31 years and has not found one black woman he was interested in to accept him being open with his bisexuality to her. Now, this relates to DL because black men are not gonna disclose their sexuality and risk complete expulsion from the black community. Black gays are marginal to a marginalize community.

Both black gay and black hetero communities prescribe to bi-erase but in the gay community, being bisexual makes you"trade" or masc or you wouldn't be able to pass as straight with black womem. Even then, black gays use codewords as euphemisms for bisexual like "DL" or even "Straight" or "fuck punks" or "messing with them boys" as they say down here in New Orleans. But in hetero spaces, it is erased especially for black men.

A lot of bisexual men, euphemistically called "DL" or "trade", don't occupy or identify with gay cultural spaces that the men who they fuck like to occupy due to the erasure.

A lot of black men are bisexual but that part is erased.

Post Posted: 2021-01-24 20:52:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@masir

19:04 on.

Post Posted: 2021-01-25 05:20:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You never see bi guys with girls though

Unless they are both white. lol

Post Posted: 2021-01-25 06:49:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down