The Gay Agenda [Emasculation of Black Men]  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2021-01-21 20:05:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2021-01-21 22:37:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
We just had an insurrection by people who didn't have much interest in facts (uness the facts told them what they wanted to hear.) If you don't have a hunger for facts, then, you'll start out with the conclusion you crave, and fill in the rest of the story with these tools:

surmise
conjecture
supposition
speculation
premise
surmise
assumption
presumption
notion
guess
hunch
feeling
suspicion

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 05:51:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have been chronicling this since 2008. It seems like there is an agenda by homo whites to feminize Black men. This is probably the chief cause of hyper masculinity.

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 10:57:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-21 20:05:24

I have been chronicling this since 2008. It seems like there is an agenda by homo whites to feminize Black men. This is probably the chief cause of hyper masculinity.

Gay black man can still be for his people the same way gay who’re men are for their people

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 11:21:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The chief role of hypermasculinity is

1. Racism and racialization of the black male body during slavery.
2. Black women who internalize this racialization and enforce it on their sons and the men they become and date.

Think about it, whites are more accepting of gays because they have power and they don't have a structural homophobia. Blacks are structurally locked out of the mainstream society so it's no way for our gays to escape to since there is no part of the world where anti blackness will not affect his life. Whites don't have this issue. They have the means and can move to different regions that are more tolerant. There is no place that is tolerant of blacks.

Black men feel extreme pressure to stay in the good graces of the black community so they won't be exiled.

Think about it, why would a breeding plantation spend time making slaves gay? The entire gay community is anti fem. And we are supposed to be the poster children for acceptance.

All black men are held to a standard with high stakes. Why do you think most black men choose DL.

If there is a feminization, it's definitely not taking root.

There are more affective ways to destroy black men mostly due to masculinity. Most exploitation of black talent is from sports and entertainment. They're not too many openly gay or fem artists or athletes.

Idk why black men come up with this narrative lol.

Look at the black gay community. They are completely against feminine energy.

Black women still demand toxic masculinity.

What part of black culture is pro fem black man?

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 11:23:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
There is no agenda. White America is finding a way for their people to have kids, Blacks should be doing the same.

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 11:46:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

There is no agenda. White America is finding a way for their people to have kids, Blacks should be doing the same.

$$$ IVF

Whites, at some level, know their gay white children will still further white supremacy.

https://www.colorlines.com/articles/white-rich-gay-couples-more-acceptable-single-moms

White wealthy gay men are more acceptable than single [black] mom's

How do white gays maintain wealth and power even tho they are gay?

Notice black gay men are quick to say "no fems" but never say "no whites" lol. Even in the black gay community whiteness is normalized lol.

White gay men have "social capital". They can net work because they are white lol. Blacks don't understand this so they lash out at my sissy ass 😂

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 11:51:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Good video, I agree with what they say. There are so many more effective and logical ways to subjugate a group of people. A conspiracy to feminize black men doesnt make sense because we know you cant force an unwilling participant to be gay/straight/feminine/masculine. This is an old theory that used to be part of the gay panic. There are actual people who think the gay agenda is to remove white people from power because those people, who likely have deep issues with their own identity, are scared to admit that they might be gay. So they blame how they feel on external sources.

The only agenda gays have is to be gay. If we've learned anything from conversion therapy it's that it doesn't work, you cant force someone to be feminine or masculine. Even if they want to change, they are going to be who they are. At that point people are their own oppressors. Not to mention that the mythical hyper masculine black man is fetishized by society, and allegedly holds more worth than a feminine black man.

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 12:54:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-22 11:46:13

$$$ IVF

Whites, at some level, know their gay white children will still further white supremacy.

https://www.colorlines.com/articles/white-rich-gay-couples-more-acceptable-single-moms

Notice black gay men are quick to say "no fems" but never say "no whites" lol. Even in the black gay community whiteness is normalized lol.

White gay men have "social capital". They can net work because they are white lol. Blacks don't understand this so they lash out at my sissy ass 😂

True though.

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 13:05:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-22 11:46:13

$$$ IVF

This is America. A white man who takes it up the ass is still a white man. No big mystery there...

There are plenty of gay black men who have no interest in sex or partnering with white men. I've fucked my fair share of white men, and may fuck more, but I have never had any interest in being in any entanglement with a white man beyond digging out his ass and rolling out. I know I can't be that unique..Smile

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 16:48:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-22 11:21:43

2. Black women who internalize this racialization and enforce it on their sons and the men they become and date.

Think about it, whites are more accepting of gays because they have power and they don't have a structural homophobia. Blacks are structurally locked out of the mainstream society so it's no way for our gays to escape to since there is no part of the world where anti blackness will not affect his life. Whites don't have this issue. They have the means and can move to different regions that are more tolerant. There is no place that is tolerant of blacks.

Black men feel extreme pressure to stay in the good graces of the black community so they won't be exiled.

Think about it, why would a breeding plantation spend time making slaves gay? The entire gay community is anti fem. And we are supposed to be the poster children for acceptance.

All black men are held to a standard with high stakes. Why do you think most black men choose DL.

There are more affective ways to destroy black men mostly due to masculinity. Most exploitation of black talent is from sports and entertainment. They're not too many openly gay or fem artists or athletes.

Good points. However, when I am discussing the "agenda" of whites, it is to make Black men "less than" or "unequal" as even the most egalitarian white still feels superior to homosexuals of all stripes, be they white or Black or other people of color.

This is part of a concerted effort on the part of whites to make Black men appear more freakish and less desirable.

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 18:01:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-22 16:48:14

Good points. However, when I am discussing the "agenda" of whites, it is to make Black men "less than" or "unequal" as even the most egalitarian white still feels superior to homosexuals of all stripes, be they white or Black or other people of color.

This is part of a concerted effort on the part of whites to make Black men appear more freakish and less desirable.

But we have always been perceived as freakish and less desirable but whites.

You are romantically attracted to black guys who are feminine, right? How do you differentiate them from the agenda? How do you know if they are fem because of whites or themselves?

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 23:16:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-22 18:01:28

You are romantically attracted to black guys who are feminine, right? How do you differentiate them from the agenda? How do you know if they are fem because of whites or themselves?

Think of Coca-Cola. This company spends over a billion dollars every year on advertising. Coke is in your face all day, every day. The same applies here. Constant and relentless endeavors to emasculate and demean Black men is the main part of the agenda.

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 23:32:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-22 23:16:51

Think of Coca-Cola. This company spends over a billion dollars every year on advertising. Coke is in your face all day, every day. The same applies here. Constant and relentless endeavors to emasculate and demean Black men is the main part of the agenda.

But is it really feminizing black men, though?

Again, how does one tell between authentic femininity and white-induced femininity?

Post Posted: 2021-01-22 23:57:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yo, I really think there is an agenda. All the homo couple commercials I SEE on tv.

they normalize this shit now. smh

Post Posted: 2021-01-23 00:13:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Yo, I really think there is an agenda. All the homo couple commercials I SEE on tv.

they normalize this shit now. smh

But the vast majority of black men are still closeted so it's anything but normalized.

Post Posted: 2021-01-23 03:31:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-22 23:32:08

Again, how does one tell between authentic femininity and white-induced femininity?

Broken homes, drugs, incarceration, single parent households, sexual abuse, violence... These are all white constructs, part of a greater plan to continually dehumanize and marginalize Black people, Black men especially so.

Post Posted: 2021-01-23 03:35:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-23 03:31:59

Broken homes, drugs, incarceration, single parent households, sexual abuse, violence... These are all white constructs, part of a greater plan to continually dehumanize and marginalize Black people, Black men especially so.

Those things are symptoms of the unequal wealth distribution.

How does that relate to feminization of black men?

Post Posted: 2021-01-23 03:37:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-23 03:35:39

It is part of the larger effort. Feminization of Black men is just one more piece-part.

Post Posted: 2021-01-23 08:21:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-23 03:37:08

It is part of the larger effort. Feminization of Black men is just one more piece-part.

Oh ok....

At what point in American history were black men masculine prior to this agenda?

Post Posted: 2021-01-23 08:43:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@dsh40k

Its no last piece to the puzzle. The last piece happened after slavery when whites maldistributed all the wealth out of black people's hands lol. Black have been finished and buried in America. Blacks have never recaptured that stolen wealth. You are taking about some gradual, fictitious process of feminization that has no meaningful affect on the black condition. Its a complete fabrication. I'm speaking of things that are measurable.

Recentering masculininity will not help blacks since perceptions of black masculinity by whites has 0 affect on improving our condition and are actually exploited in sports and entertainment for profit by white owners and record execs.

Let's use stonewall as a reference point for the start of the agenda.

Black men have never had any real power in America prior to Stonewall and still don't have any power. At what point were black men peceived masculine and how would the perception improve your condition?

To focus on the conspiracy theory takes the focus off your economic dilemma.

If prior to the gay revolution black men were being routinely killed and the black community was disenfranchised and owned just as much wealth after slavery as we do now, 0.1%, how is feminization gonna do anymore damage?

At what point were blacks improving prior to feminization?

Post Posted: 2021-01-23 10:50:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I believe that if the story exists, it has some truth to it. How much truth, and the relative weight it plays in society creating the conditon sought, that is another issue.

Post Posted: 2021-01-23 11:14:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I believe that if the story exists, it has some truth to it. How much truth, and the relative weight it plays in society creating the conditon sought, that is another issue.

A white man named Daniel Patrick Moynihan misdirected the black community with this foolishness in his Crisis the Negro family. He blamed the condition of blacks on so-called "matriarchal" structuture of the black family. This was to distract from the fact that once you make the black male the head, if he does not have the means to act as patriarch, he is once again dominated. So it still goes back to economics.

In 1965 a Labor Department official named Daniel Patrick Moynihan wrote
a report entitled The Negro Family: The Case for National Action (the
Moynihan Report), intended only for internal Johnson Administration use but
quickly leaked to the press.2 Designed to motivate the President and his
deputies to launch massive federal employment and anti-poverty initiatives
directed at impoverished African Americans, Moynihan’s report inadvertently
sparked a sometimes vitriolic debate that reverberated through the next half
century of social policy.3 Characterized as everything from a “subtle racist”4 to a “prescient”5 prophet, Moynihan and his assessment of black urban family life have been endlessly analyzed, vilified, and rehabilitated by commentators in the years since his report identified a “tangle of pathology” that threatened the welfare and stability of poor African American communities. At the center of the “pathology” Moynihan lamented was a “matriarchal” family structure characterized by “illegitimate” births, welfare dependency, and juvenile

Post Posted: 2021-01-23 11:56:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
And you see Petit Bourgeoisie negros like Bill Cosby, Candance Owens, Thomas Sowell, and most black and white conservatives trumpet the pathology of the black family is what is holding blacks back. It's racial liberalism and Moynihan's anti-feminism

Black men have bought this hook, line, and sinker to explain our condition.

Post Posted: 2021-01-23 16:31:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-23 03:37:08

2021-01-23 08:21:52

Oh ok....

At what point in American history were black men masculine prior to this agenda?

See, I am not looking for historical perspective as to these machinations. It is simply part of a larger effort. It is clear that Black people besides myself feel it and understand that something bad is amiss.
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: