logo
Search
salty or sweet?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
if you had to choose one and give up the other which would it be? i prefer salty and would give up sweet. i could live without sweet, even if it includes alternative sweeteners. i love salty food and salty soup.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'll gotta go with sweet. I don't really eat much salt anyways.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is a great debate, lol. I feel like I have a sweet tooth, but I crave salty food more. I can't eat and drink all sweet stuff constantly, so I'd have to choose salty..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
We need both salt and sugar in our bodies; the key is moderation, but if I had to choose to give up one, it would be salt. I detest really salty foods far more than sweets. I need very low-sugar to zero-sugar sweets, because I need the energy that it gives me, but I don't always feel that I need salts; however, medically, being deficient in either would cause me noticeable issues. I'd prefer something like a favorite zero-sugars gatorade to get my energy boost. I just don't like really sweet or really salty items. Too much of either makes me sick and gives me painful headaches.

Usually, I choose to go without sugar and salt items, until I really need them, so I don't need either of them throughout the day. Once a day (in very small amounts) works best for me.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

if you had to choose one and give up the other which would it be? i prefer salty and would give up sweet. i could live without sweet, even if it includes alternative sweeteners. i love salty food and salty soup.

Sweet as I'm cutting back on sugar now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Salty I can't do shit without my coffee & coffee aint the same without sugar

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I like them mixed together...but if I had to give up one....it would be sweet.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I am so NOT giving up SWEET. I keep a sweet tooth.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I ain't giving up shit. You gon have to rip it out my cold dead hands.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Keep the salt

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

We need both salt and sugar in our bodies; the key is moderation, but if I had to choose to give up one, it would be salt. I detest really salty foods far more than sweets. I need very low-sugar to zero-sugar sweets, because I need the energy that it gives me, but I don't always feel that I need salts; however, medically, being deficient in either would cause me noticeable issues. I'd prefer something like a favorite zero-sugars gatorade to get my energy boost. I just don't like really sweet or really salty items. Too much of either makes me sick and gives me painful headaches.

Usually, I choose to go without sugar and salt items, until I really need them, so I don't need either of them throughout the day. Once a day (in very small amounts) works best for me.

complex carbohydrates turn into glucose in our blood. there is absolutely no need for sugar aside from emergency energy when there isn't any option and for pleasure as a treat.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

I like the mix to much so neither

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

Laughing if you really had to choose ONLY ONE which would it be?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is hard. But I'mma have to give up salty because all of my favorite fruits are sweet.

{@_@}

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

This is hard. But I'mma have to give up salty because all of my favorite fruits are sweet.

{@_@}

Now that you're here, imma have to change my vote...I'm giving up salt now...I'd never pass up the opportunity to eat sweet..๐Ÿ˜‹

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

{@_@}

5 days ago

Now that you're here, imma have to change my vote...I'm giving up salt now...I'd never pass up the opportunity to eat sweet..๐Ÿ˜‹

Embarassed

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

Laughing if you really had to choose ONLY ONE which would it be?

it would be sweet I hate when my juices are salty

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Keep Salty.

Give up Sweet.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

4 days ago

Well, hello handsome

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Well, hello handsome

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum