First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lewis Capaldi would be born Very Happy

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

This recording is a little warmer, but it still lacks some warmth. i've never heard the song before. With all the performances of it , I guess I should have heard it. His voice is good, but he goes too fast (for the words used.) He sort of lacks the changes in volume that native English spesakers would use. It's robotic (in other words.)

It's a little more freed up here. She's starting to show him how to sing his own song. You know what? It's an o.k. song. Did it really do that well? It's just o.k.....People really liked it that much? Surprised she didn't rewrite the notes in the verse for him. Still a little robotic (close together in tone.)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

She's a little flat, btw. Shocking, I know. Still more freed up than him.

This is a better song. She should help them, instead of that robot song. This is the best melody put out last year. Later this year, it will start spreading like Covid.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
For the person thumbing my shit down, please look at my thumbs up n' down count. An Ant in an Ant farm has more of a life than you, bro.

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

This recording is a little warmer, but it still lacks some warmth. i've never heard the song before. With all the performances of it , I guess I should have heard it. His voice is good, but he goes too fast (for the words used.) He sort of lacks the changes in volume that native English spesakers would use. It's robotic (in other words.)

It's a little more freed up here. She's starting to show him how to sing his own song. You know what? It's an o.k. song. Did it really do that well? It's just o.k.....People really liked it that much? Surprised she didn't rewrite the notes in the verse for him. Still a little robotic (close together in tone.)

I wanna know who the girl was that broke his heart. Seem like this whole album is about his past relationship.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He reminds me of a baby Meatloaf.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

He reminds me of a baby Meatloaf.

I wonder if Meatloaf was in that crowd on the 6th of January.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

I wanna know who the girl was that broke his heart. Seem like this whole album is about his past relationship.

Did his album sell well?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Did his album sell well?

According to Google...

Lewis Capaldi's triple platinum debut album Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent has passed one million sales. Released via Virgin EMI (since rebranded EMI Records) in May 2019, the record sold a further 6,128 copies this week to settle at No. 9

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

1 days ago

Did his album sell well?

1 days ago

According to Google...

Lewis Capaldi's triple platinum debut album Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent has passed one million sales. Released via Virgin EMI (since rebranded EMI Records) in May 2019, the record sold a further 6,128 copies this week to settle at No. 9

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EiWo0XAWoAIOwY2?format=jpg&name=900x900

She should win an award for making him look that good.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eq4jPAIW8AEEQd0?format=jpg&name=medium

He seems unattractive and depressed, like millions of other people, but he's had musical success, for now, at least.

The vocal styling on this one is less robotic. I heard this did well in the U.S.

He does have a good vocal tone, and it's distinctive enough to get some separation from other artists. He's unattractive, and his songwriting is only decent. I don't find it great. Obviously, Alicia Keyes and millions of others (probably females) like his songs. I'm just really surprised he made it. People like him rarely get a chance as a front man in entertainment. He looks so Cabbage Patch. They can sometimes make it writing songs for others. Elton John wanted to just do that, but he couldn't get singers to sing his songs....Good for Lewis though.

Post Posted: 18 hrs ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

She's a little flat, btw. Shocking, I know. Still more freed up than him.

This is a better song. She should help them, instead of that robot song. This is the best melody put out last year. Later this year, it will start spreading like Covid.

Actually, this song is right there close to it for best melody released last year. I would probably go with the Jealous song, but most all of you would like this one better. Nothing makes black gay men ovulate more than a dark black woman getting fkd good by a black man. That is like at the top for yall.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: