logo
Search
Lets be honest, the reason why men take prep is to fuck raw  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Damm right I said it. I have come across over the years, lots of guys who are on prep. Tops and bottoms. Every single one of them fuck raw. However, when ask them why they are on prep, they always answer they wanted added protection against HIV. We all know condoms are 99% effective or someless less. However, the real reason men take prep is to fuck or get fucked raw. Having all that pleasure without worrying about HIV. You can still get STI on prep but my friends saw a quick trip to the doctor can cure any STI.

Guys on prep say "Raw is law".

Lets hear some honest opinions from guys on prep.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You so foul for that pic!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I agree. I don’t trust it. And I don’t trust men who say they or on it. I don’t trust men to take it regularly like they should either...men barely go to the dr you think these mf are on prep the way they say they are?

Damn near every gay/bi mans profile on lgbt apps says negative and on prep. I DONT believe it! Don’t let these nikkas trick y’all into letting them bust up in you raw!!

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I had a guy get tested and screen shot the results I’m waiting for him to send it if not we Dick with condoms my life my choice...

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

I had a guy get tested and screen shot the results I’m waiting for him to send it if not we Dick with condoms my life my choice...

They filter their pics and you think they not gone lie and photoshop results?? You gotta go with them to get tested!
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: