logo
Search
I knew he was gay  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm watching Wendy Williams and she's doing the Ask Wendy section, a male came up and he was telling his story and question and Wendy asked him if he had a wife and he said he has a PARTNER. I knew he was gay instantly and Wendy picked up on it too and she asked if he was gay and he confirmed it.

No heterosexual male would refer to their wife as "partner"

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

I'm watching Wendy Williams and she's doing the Ask Wendy section, a male came up and he was telling his story and question and Wendy asked him if he had a wife and he said he has a PARTNER. I knew he was gay instantly and Wendy picked up on it too and she asked if he was gay and he confirmed it.

At some point, asking a question that assumes one's sexual preference is that of the dominant group in society should be seen as a microaggression from that bitch. She loves doing shit like that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Wow! You got this scoop before ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, the Washington Post, the New York Times, USA Today, and the Associated Press! They need you on the case tracking down the Capitol Terrorists..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
lol u sound obsessed like me when proving someone is gay...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

lol u sound obsessed like me when proving someone is gay...

If it was up to him no man would be straight.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Will smith use to say Jada was his partner all the time.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

I keep telling my husband stop saying that it's old school. I'd rather be called the wife. Fuck it they can find out when they meet me.

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Here's the clip

https://mobile.twitter.com/carter2u____/status/1349852263045595140

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

I've actually seen a few do it, and it always threw me off as I thought they were gay initially.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

At some point, asking a question that assumes one's sexual preference is that of the dominant group in society should be seen as a microaggression from that bitch. She loves doing shit like that.

School EM BEW!!🤗🤗🤗🤗

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
tell the truth. u couldnt tell at first...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

tell the truth. u couldnt tell at first...

For a second

Track Thumbs Up/Down
but he has an earring in his right ear. That's old school for, HELL YEAH UM GAY. GET AT ME!

I keep saying umma get a new earring, but um too old. It's probably seen as unbecoming for a man of my age.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: