logo
Search
*White Women Are so Open-minded and Understanding  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
She’s lucky to have a partner who still stuck by her side.

*Obviously not all white women. But compared to other races...they seem to be more likely to stick around if their spouse transitions.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Be nice

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Come to Jesus and he will save you 🙏 when did you have this moment?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Do you know of any black women who have stayed with their partner after they have made the decision to transition?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

*Obviously not all white women. But compared to other races...they seem to be more likely to stick around if their spouse transitions.

It's strange that blacks can't see how homophobic we are to each other when us as black LGBT members look at white woman as examples of open mindedness.

What are we really doing to our people.

I don't feel a part of the black race most of the times too but I have perspective.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

It's strange that blacks can't see how homophobic we are to each other when us as black LGBT members look at white woman as examples of open mindedness.

I don't feel a part of the black race most of the times too but I have perspective.

But that is an example of open mindedness. Black women are not having this from their spouse.

Just the other day you made a thread about them not even wanting to date bisexual men lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

But the original intent was to ask if ppl thought Kristin would be so open minded if she had more options in men.

I felt that was kinda mean tho so I just left it as it is

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

I need that door

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

But that is an example of open mindedness. Black women are not having this from their spouse.

Just the other day you made a thread about them not even wanting to date bisexual men lol.

Its not meant as a dig. Just from the perspective that for all the violence that white women have perpetrated against blacks, we have been so destroyed by our own people until they seem open minded by comparison.

This is why we need to have a rational dialogue about sexuality.

It's the alienation of blacks by other blacks.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

But the original intent was to ask if ppl thought Kristin would be so open minded if she had more options in men.

https://youtu.be/lRwoSFyAo98

Perfect example. Funky Fine a feels more safe in white male spaces than black male spaces!

What's the tea!??

Are blacks really this horrible to their lgbt population?!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Perfect example. Funky Fine a feels more safe in white male spaces than black male spaces!

What's the tea!??

I’m only @12:40 and I’m ready to start throwing tomatoes and chairs lol. It’s always the masculine presentating men who deny or refuse to accept the experiences of fem gay men as legit.

I don’t feel more comfortable around white ppl...no more than black ppl. I get along with everyone fr. But I can see why some gay black men would feel the way Dineva does. Black men (strangers) weren’t always the nicest to me before I transitioned. Ugh some of them were just AWFUL. And it was only black men. No other other race.

Now it’s black women who are not always the nicest....and it’s when they find out I’m trans. So I can see why some black LGBT folk feel the way he does. Black ppl are very very conservative in their beliefs when it comes to religion, sexuality, and gender identity. No one can change my mind on this lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

What's the tea!??

7 days ago

I’m only @12:40 and I’m ready to start throwing tomatoes and chairs lol. It’s always the masculine presentating men who deny or refuse to accept the experiences of fem gay men as legit.

I don’t feel more comfortable around white ppl...no more than black ppl. I get along with everyone fr. But I can see why some gay black men would feel the way Dineva does. Black men (strangers) weren’t always the nicest to me before I transitioned. Ugh some of them were just AWFUL. And it was only black men. No other other race.

Now it’s black women who are not always the nicest....and it’s when they find out I’m trans. So I can see why some black LGBT folk feel the way he does. Black ppl are very very conservative in their beliefs when it comes to religion, sexuality, and gender identity. No one can change my mind on this lol.

I agree but it's fucked up that they can't see us as black smh.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@lil_mermaid- as with Dineva, what keeps u pursuing black men?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Do you know of any black women who have stayed with their partner after they have made the decision to transition?

There is this one tech person, who has a Black wife and kids, who transitioned.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Her name is Martine Rothblatt. Her wife is Black.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiiipKQ7pnuAhXlGTQIHTQvAP8QFjADegQIERAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbsnews.com%2Fnews%2Flife-after-life-trangender-ceo-martine-rothblatt-builds-robot-bina48-mind-clone%2F&usg=AOvVaw0km_dsOrqqyne6WyyEG_d0

Thanks bigdick! I was looking for examples like that thru YouTube and couldn’t find any. They have a beautiful family!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

@lil_mermaid- as with Dineva, what keeps u pursuing black men?

Idk...I’m not really attracted to other races of men. Not when it comes to long term dating. I can’t see myself married to a non black man.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Be nice

You know that one can't pass.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Be nice

7 days ago

She may not care about passing. The fact that she can live authentically as herself is enough.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Be nice

7 days ago

6 days ago

She may not care about passing. The fact that she can live authentically as herself is enough.

That's another thing: White trans don't seem to care about passability. They are always old when they transition, too. You also never see them dying of silicone injections.

Is there racialization in the scope of transitioning? Does homophobia increase the need for passability?

You also never see white trans women portrayed as negatively in the media as black. You never hear about white trade killing them.

Does white solidarity cross the gender and sexuality line?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Be nice

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

That's another thing: White trans don't seem to care about passability. They are always old when they transition, too. You also never see them dying of silicone injections.

Is there racialization in the scope of transitioning? Does homophobia increase the need for passability?

You also never see white trans women portrayed as negatively in the media as black. You never hear about white trade killing them.

Oh those heauxs care. They care a lot. I can’t think of a single trans girl on YouTube who has not gotten some type of surgery once they got those views up.

Blaire White
Gigi Gorgeous
Bella Joie
Nikita Dragun
Vitoria Rose
Samantha Lux
NikkieTutorials

Just to name a few....black women are known for having hips, thighs, ass, and hour glass figures. How many of us know a skinny black girl who used to be teased for actually being a normal weight lol. So I feel like there might be more pressure on black ts to look like the women we see in our families. The black female aesthetic is the look rn. It’s the look for women in general. Both cis and trans. Honestly tho...I think the “black trans female aesthetic” is the look. Cause more and more females are running around looking like trans. And I think the girls are transitioning younger and younger.

I thought that woman in the video was older tho. My effing mouth dropped when she said she was only 32. Some girls know passability is not in their cards...and I guess they accept it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Be nice

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Oh those heauxs care. They care a lot. I can’t think of a single trans girl on YouTube who has not gotten some type of surgery once they got those views up.

Blaire White
Gigi Gorgeous
Bella Joie
Nikita Dragun
Vitoria Rose
Samantha Lux
NikkieTutorials

Just to name a few....black women are known for having hips, thighs, ass, and hour glass figures. How many of us know a skinny black girl who used to be teased for actually being a normal weight lol. So I feel like there might be more pressure on black ts to look like the women we see in our families. The black female aesthetic is the look rn. It’s the look for women in general. Both cis and trans. Honestly tho...I think the “black trans female aesthetic” is the look. Cause more and more females are running around looking like trans. And I think the girls are transitioning younger and younger.

I thought that woman in the video was older tho. My effing mouth dropped when she said she was only 32. Some girls know passability is not in their cards...and I guess they accept it.

Its killing the black girls, though.

And it's most times to attract men who will murder them. But they have to attract them smh.

Black female standards of beauty wreak black trans women lives and health.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

Be nice

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Blaire White
Gigi Gorgeous
Bella Joie
Nikita Dragun
Vitoria Rose
Samantha Lux
NikkieTutorials

6 days ago

Its killing the black girls, though.

And it's most times to attract men who will murder them. But they have to attract them smh.

Black female standards of beauty wreak black trans women lives and health.

Yea hopefully ppl still aren’t doing basement pump jobs anymore. That’s just idiotic....and it doesn’t even look good.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: