logo
Search
Who Hates Darth Most? ๐Ÿค”  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm normally against validation threads, but since this would be anti me, that would make this the opposite of a validation thread, so here we go...

Personally I can't see for the life of me why anyone would hate me. I'm a bastion of joy! Nevertheless, somebody or somebodies hate me to the point of attempting to come for me under multiple fake accounts AND thumbing me down under multiple fake accounts. I thought we were all adult human beings here, but apparently I'm the Big Bad Wolf!

Anyway, since I don't know who hates Darth, maybe you do. So I'm opening up the floor for nominations. You can nominate any forum reg you want, past or present, but it has to be someone with a known forum presence and posting history. Now fake accounts with 3 posts, unless it's known to be the account of a known reg. You can nominate yourself (even though I know you won't) but you have to be a known forum reg with a posting history. If you're blocked under your real account, you have to identify yourself under the account you use to nominate yourself. When we have at least three nominees, I'll make a poll, and We'll find out once and for all...

WHO HATES DARTH MOST??? Smile

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I know who loves Darth.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Moi

duh

bitch

duh

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Ok we got one self nomination from the racist, father fucked pedophile. And I will commend her for summoning enough courage to unblock long enough so that she could make the cut before running back to her block button. But I unblocked her so that she could give me that address so that I could pay her a visit as she requested. The courage to give me that address still hasn't reached her clit tho..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Laughing

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Well it's been two days, and so far, the only nomination we have is the racist, inbred father fucked pedophile, and she nominated herself! Perhaps she is the source of all of Darth's anonymous hate. Well we all know she has dozens of accounts and no life, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility..Smile

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: