logo
Search
There's a little Puerto Rican dude trynna smash my booty  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2021-01-07 20:28:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
...I wasn't sure at first when I met him several months ago, but this is the 5th time he tried to invite me to his place when his girl's out of town. He's so little. I can't imagine him doing this. It'd be like an ant trying to climb twin mountains. Laughing

Post Posted: 2021-01-07 23:00:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-07 20:28:26

...I wasn't sure at first when I met him several months ago, but this is the 5th time he tried to invite me to his place when his girl's out of town. He's so little. I can't imagine him doing this. It'd be like an ant trying to climb twin mountains. Laughing

2021-01-07 20:51:32

How do you know he’s not tryna be face down ass up for that BBC?

Idea

Post Posted: 2021-01-09 15:16:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

He not a Black Puerto Rican because if he was you wouldn't of brought up his ethnicity, you would of just identified him as a Black man. He's a White hispanic/latino and at the end of the day you about to let a White man smash. Most hispanics/latinos racially identify as White as racially most of their admixture is Spanish, Portuguese, and French aka White.

You stay on BGC calling out interracial dating/sex/marriage/procreation and yet you on here giddy over a White Puerto Rican mixing that Black out of you. You all on BGC stupid to be following this fag.

And to nail my point. Do you ever see this nigga on BGC talking about Black dick he about to get? Nope. He only telling you who he's with or about to be with when they non-Black. Read between lines bitches.

Post Posted: 2021-01-09 15:21:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

And on top of that it's not even White Puerto Rican dick that's gonna marry you. I keep telling you all the best you can do after 30 is be the hook up to a DL/married man that with a woman, or the cum dump at the sex party/club/bathhouse. This fag will never be a wife y'all. You won't get married after 30, and this is proof.

Post Posted: 2021-01-09 16:09:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-09 15:21:37

And on top of that it's not even White Puerto Rican dick that's gonna marry you. I keep telling you all the best you can do after 30 is be the hook up to a DL/married man that with a woman, or the cum dump at the sex party/club/bathhouse. This fag will never be a wife y'all. You won't get married after 30, and this is proof.

Are you sure you’re not putting your own bias into this? Lol

I’ve lived in DC for a long time and know several black gay dudes who got married after 30 to other Blacks as well as people from different races.

I’d say guys after 30 are more serious about relationships and not one time hookups.

Post Posted: 2021-01-09 17:14:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Spanish dick is soo good

Let him hit it

I said Puerto Rican, not Spanish. Ain't nobody talking bout Europeans/Spaniards.

Post Posted: 2021-01-09 17:17:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-09 15:16:41

He not a Black Puerto Rican because if he was you wouldn't of brought up his ethnicity, you would of just identified him as a Black man. He's a White hispanic/latino and at the end of the day you about to let a White man smash. Most hispanics/latinos racially identify as White as racially most of their admixture is Spanish, Portuguese, and French aka White.

You stay on BGC calling out interracial dating/sex/marriage/procreation and yet you on here giddy over a White Puerto Rican mixing that Black out of you. You all on BGC stupid to be following this fag.

And to nail my point. Do you ever see this nigga on BGC talking about Black dick he about to get? Nope. He only telling you who he's with or about to be with when they non-Black. Read between lines bitches.

Never have and never will lay with anyone who's not Black.

Post Posted: 2021-01-10 02:28:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Spanish dick is soo good

Let him hit it

2021-01-09 17:14:37

I said Puerto Rican, not Spanish. Ain't nobody talking bout Europeans/Spaniards.

2021-01-09 23:00:48

Same difference

Laughing

Laughing

Post Posted: 2021-01-10 23:55:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Spanish dick is soo good

Let him hit it

2021-01-09 23:00:48

Same difference

No, it's not.

Puerto Ricans come in Black, Native, mixed, and white varieties. Spaniards are Europeans. They're wppl.

Post Posted: 2021-01-11 06:49:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Spanish dick is soo good

Let him hit it

Yes Lawndale European is a total bore all they're interested in is Art and the Queen

Post Posted: 2021-01-11 13:39:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-09 17:17:07

He's not Black. Puerto Ricans identify as White and Black Puerto Ricans identify as Black and don't bring up the fact they Puerto Rican. The fact you brought it up is proof enough. And you argument at it's core is intellectually dishonest. Saying you date men from Spain, France, or Portugal is dishonest because most hispanic/latino men are Spanish, French, or Portuguese regardless if they themselves don't descend from there. Bitch bye. Just say you with a White man. Your whole argument is trash which is why you came back with that whack as response.

Post Posted: 2021-01-11 13:40:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-09 15:21:37

2021-01-09 16:09:41

Are you sure you’re not putting your own bias into this? Lol

I’ve lived in DC for a long time and know several black gay dudes who got married after 30 to other Blacks as well as people from different races.

I’d say guys after 30 are more serious about relationships and not one time hookups.

That's DC, or a heavy LGBT area, so sure you will find some outliers. But the reality is most Gay Black men age out of marriage. A few exceptions don't change the reality.

Post Posted: 2021-01-11 17:03:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2021-01-09 17:17:07

2021-01-11 13:39:36

He's not Black. Puerto Ricans identify as White and Black Puerto Ricans identify as Black and don't bring up the fact they Puerto Rican. The fact you brought it up is proof enough. And you argument at it's core is intellectually dishonest. Saying you date men from Spain, France, or Portugal is dishonest because most hispanic/latino men are Spanish, French, or Portuguese regardless if they themselves don't descend from there. Bitch bye. Just say you with a White man. Your whole argument is trash which is why you came back with that whack as response.

You're not smart enough to go head to head with me on this. Give up.

Post Posted: 2021-01-11 17:29:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

HONEY YOU BETTER LET THAT CHIHUAHUA SLIDE IN BETWEEN THAT CHOCOLATE SPONGE CAKE, LOL. YOU MIGHT LET OUT SOME TAMALES OR PLANTAINS AFTER HE GET THROUGH WITH YOU, LOL. IS HIS NAME RUDY, LOL???????????
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: