logo
Search
MY TIGHT WHOLE (VIDEO/GIF)  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 09:19:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I finally found out how to make a gif Smile happy Monday!

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 09:34:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You better be careful about teasing some of these tops with your asshole. Some BGCLive tops who never participates publicly in these forums are always lurking in the shadows reading posts, and one will PM you and encourage you to meet up with him, so he can fuck your asshole into oblivion and back. You may just like that too.

There are some real sadistic tops on BGCLive, but they never publicly post in these forums. Some may be reading your post.

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 10:28:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Boy your whole hand almost fell in Laughing

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 11:00:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 17:41:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-12-28 09:19:08

Don't do it Wishy, I'm dying...

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 17:54:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Godaamnnn, yo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I wanna play in that hole with my pipe...I want u to just lay that head down and put dat ass up. U LOOK like you would be a good dick taking BITCH I need in my life.

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 17:55:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 18:10:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-12-28 17:41:24

BGC`s two TRASHIEST, UGLIEST AND WHORISH Qweens, have the audacity.

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 18:18:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
All I can say is I salute the dozens of big dick brothers who beat me to it..

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 19:22:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-12-28 18:10:20

Seethe fag, you'd think you know your place after the last bout where you properly roasted, read, and gagged. And how we the ugliest when you haven't even show your face nigga? Like we suppose to assume you attractive because you say so.

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 19:39:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

BABY DADDY ๐Ÿ˜

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 21:13:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-12-28 19:58:02

Laughing

Nasty whooore!

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 22:06:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-12-28 19:58:02

2020-12-28 21:13:27

Laughing

Nasty whooore!

2020-12-28 21:34:10

YEP! Very Happy

๐Ÿ˜ฎ....... ๐Ÿ˜

Post Posted: 2020-12-28 22:36:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm convinced that is a troll account...

...and I'll keep the rest of my thoughts on this thread private

Post Posted: 2020-12-29 18:57:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-12-28 19:22:26

Seethe fag, you'd think you know your place after the last bout where you properly roasted, read, and gagged. And how we the ugliest when you haven't even show your face nigga? Like we suppose to assume you attractive because you say so.

Bitch you ARE showing your ugly ass mug and you still UGLY. Lil stupid childish bitch on here going back and forth with people because they said your tired ass is ugly...you ugly inside and out....and at the end of the day, I would trust a bitch like you to put my face pic on here or any other personal information because Janky fags like you CAN`T BE TRUSTED.

Code:
Like we suppose to assume you attractive because you say so.

In response to that stupid ass statement, I never got on here making threads asking people do I look good. You know why, because I don`t need anyone to hype me up like your dumb, insecure ass. That`s shit that lil weak ass immature fags do...and that would be you.

Post Posted: 2020-12-29 19:02:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-12-29 18:57:40

Bitch you ARE showing your ugly ass mug and you still UGLY. Lil stupid childish bitch on here going back and forth with people because they said your tired ass is ugly...you ugly inside and out....and at the end of the day, I would trust a bitch like you to put my face pic on here or any other personal information because Janky fags like you CAN`T BE TRUSTED.

Code:

In response to that stupid ass statement, I never got on here making threads asking people do I look good. You know why, because I don`t need anyone to hype me up like your dumb, insecure ass. That`s shit that lil weak ass immature fags do...and that would be you.
Girl I'm not ugly, I look better than 99% of you on the threads, and unlike you I got a White man who are the best men to marry me and take care of me while you gotta clock into job to pay for that house you're underwater in. See how I just read your life with a cuss word. Oh I admin's ex. You've been clocked.

Post Posted: 2020-12-29 19:12:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2020-12-29 19:02:23

Girl I'm not ugly, I look better than 99% of you on the threads, and unlike you I got a White man who are the best men to marry me and take care of me while you gotta clock into job to pay for that house you're underwater in. See how I just read your life with a cuss word. Oh I admin's ex. You've been clocked.

Bitch didn`t you say this shit two threads ago...Like I said, a REPEAT-RETARD. Aint nobody dumb enough to take care of a stupid, non working, cum filled qween like you.

First of all you keep up too much drama, you`re erratic and you have nothing to offer but some nasty `ass` that has no walls, a lil dick that don`t get hard, a bad attitude and no future.

Now I can see if you had a good job, looked like something, had a nice body and a great personality, but you aint got none of that going on....And bragging about this invisible person taking care of you, only makes what i say about a lot of black gay fags like you is, you don`t want to do shit for yourselves, but blame everyone else for your oppression...And again, how I live is way better than you, I get up and work, earn, achieve, everyday; something you dont know how to do, nor will ever know how to do. Check yo life bitch, it`s looking pretty bleak.

Post Posted: 2020-12-29 19:13:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Would I smash? ๐Ÿค” Hmmmmm

Post Posted: 2020-12-29 19:21:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2020-12-29 19:12:24

Bitch didn`t you say this shit two threads ago...Like I said, a REPEAT-RETARD. Aint nobody dumb enough to take care of a stupid, non working, cum filled qween like you.

First of all you keep up too much drama, you`re erratic and you have nothing to offer but some nasty `ass` that has no walls, a lil dick that don`t get hard, a bad attitude and no future.

Now I can see if you had a good job, looked like something, had a nice body and a great personality, but you aint got none of that going on....And bragging about this invisible person taking care of you, only makes what i say about a lot of black gay fags like you is, you don`t want to do shit for yourselves, but blame everyone else for your oppression...And again, how I live is way better than you, I get up and work, earn, achieve, everyday; something you dont know how to do, nor will ever know how to do. Check yo life bitch, it`s looking pretty bleak.

I don't read what peasants type, this is my own conversation aka me telling you who you are and how it's gonna be.

Post Posted: 2020-12-29 19:31:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2020-12-29 19:21:32

I don't read what peasants type, this is my own conversation aka me telling you who you are and how it's gonna be.

There`s that delusion again...along with that stupidity....So you`ve been reading my threads and post and quoting me, and NOWWWW you wanna say you dont read what peasants type. Girl you are a BGC Joke. Still quoting me....and the funny thing is when I shut your ass down about London, you stopped quoting me because you were embarrassed for being caught in your lie, which others know you are LIAR...but I really called your dumb ass out....then you tried to slip in quote me on one of my threads, trying to eat ass, but I don`t forget bitch, and so I turned the tables back to reading your stupid fake ass.

Post Posted: 2020-12-29 19:33:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:

2020-12-29 19:21:32

2020-12-29 19:31:59

There`s that delusion again...along with that stupidity....So you`ve been reading my threads and post and quoting me, and NOWWWW you wanna say you dont read what peasants type. Girl you are a BGC Joke. Still quoting me....and the funny thing is when I shut your ass down about London, you stopped quoting me because you were embarrassed for being caught in your lie, which others know you are LIAR...but I really called your dumb ass out....then you tried to slip in quote me on one of my threads, trying to eat ass, but I don`t forget bitch, and so I turned the tables back to reading your stupid fake ass.

You mad tonight huh? I love seeing you seethe.

Post Posted: 2020-12-29 19:36:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Laughing
I have a fr fr question, with no shade attached to it,
Do you get any attention outside of this site?
I mean as a lurker- the only thing I ever see you post is a nude or bootyhole and Iโ€™m not understanding if itโ€™s because itโ€™s a lack of importance or validation in your REAL everyday life, or if itโ€™s just attention/ narcissism ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

You are a good looking guy, nice body, but these attempted thirst traps are a bit odd for someone of your caliber (looks wise)
If imma post naked vids and pics, I damn for sure better be getting paid for it, but thatโ€™s just me.

Post Posted: 2020-12-29 20:49:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing
I have a fr fr question, with no shade attached to it,
Do you get any attention outside of this site?
I mean as a lurker- the only thing I ever see you post is a nude or bootyhole and Iโ€™m not understanding if itโ€™s because itโ€™s a lack of importance or validation in your REAL everyday life, or if itโ€™s just attention/ narcissism ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

You are a good looking guy, nice body, but these attempted thirst traps are a bit odd for someone of your caliber (looks wise)
If imma post naked vids and pics, I damn for sure better be getting paid for it, but thatโ€™s just me.

Oop

Post Posted: 2020-12-30 17:04:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

CHILE DID YOU GUT THAT ASIAN ALMOND JOY SUSHI BOOTY OUT YET, lol? YOU GOT A TOMAHAWK MISSILE BOOTY

Post Posted: 2020-12-30 22:29:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Extreme gayness!
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum