logo
Search
Okay, Trump tweeted this an hour ago.  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 12:33:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Imagine thinking the burden of proof is on Biden to DISPROVE every batshit crazy conspiracy theory that Giuliani & Trump props up.

80+ million American citizens voted Biden/Harris. So in order for them to take the White House according to Trump, they have to prove to Trump's attorneys & FOX News that every ballot wasn't fraudulent, and the Judge Amy Coney Barret will decided if that was proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

And if she doesn't think it was, and that there was even 1 discrepancy that didn't benefit Trump, then he gets to keep the Presidency.

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 12:59:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
At this point, Trump isn't the problem; instead, it's everyone who still acknowledges his bullshit, like you're doing here. He will not be the President after Jan 20, 2021, so why even give weight to anything that he says anymore? He is irrelevant, in regards to who will sit in the White House after Jan 20, 2021.

Trump wants attention, and you all continues to reward him with you all's attention, so this keeps his bad behavior fed. Stop feeding his bad behavior.

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 13:14:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
America continues to lead the world in the production of bullshit entertainers, and this White Nicca Liar Narcissist is right there leading the parade.

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 13:20:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I can’t wait to see footage of him getting dragged out of the White House Laughing

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 13:34:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He is so stupid that he actually believes because there are 5 conservatives on the Supreme Court, that because naturally they would want a republican in the White House, naturally they would rule in his favor, evidence or rule of law be damned, if they took the case. That's how naturally stupid this buffoon is. He would lose that case 0-9. Even his latest installed Trumpbot would rule against him. I'm not 100% sure about Thomas tho, so maybe 1-8..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 13:45:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think he will leave the White house(at the last second possible,) but there is no way that he goes to that Inauguration. He will do what he usually does, and hold a competing event. He will get that Lee Greenwood guy to sing his song. He will have people come on saying they saw this wrong, and that wrong. They were silenced (of course.) He will have families of crime victims killed by Immigrants. He will have those 2 fat Black Ladies with their odd everything. He will be saying how many people he saved with the funding of the vaccines.

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 13:48:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Its hilarious that a cowardly pedophile who can't even be honest about her age, is trying to imply that Trump, white trash America's God, is black. That inbred pedophile love's Trump ad much as her family members do. The only problem she had with Trump is that he is stacking the courts with anti gay judges. That's it and that's all folks. She hates black people every bit as much as the average Trump supporter. She just has an uncontrollable black fetish..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 13:49:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-27 12:33:54

At this point, Trump isn't the problem; instead, it's everyone who still acknowledges his bullshit, like you're doing here. He will not be the President after Jan 20, 2021, so why even give weight to anything that he says anymore? He is irrelevant, in regards to who will sit in the White House after Jan 20, 2021.

Trump wants attention, and you all continues to reward him with you all's attention, so this keeps his bad behavior fed. Stop feeding his bad behavior.

I hear what you're saying.

And I plead "no contest" to the charges.

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 13:58:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I can't wait until that drama queen is out.

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 14:00:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Imagine thinking the burden of proof is on Biden to DISPROVE every batshit crazy conspiracy theory that Giuliani & Trump props up.

80+ million American citizens voted Biden/Harris. So in order for them to take the White House according to Trump, they have to prove to Trump's attorneys & FOX News that every ballot wasn't fraudulent, and the Judge Amy Coney Barret will decided if that was proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

And if she doesn't think it was, and that there was even 1 discrepancy that didn't benefit Trump, then he gets to keep the Presidency.

Trump KNOWS he lost. Also, he has the republilcan base (basically stupid af) in thrall. So, he is cranking out as much crazy shit as he can to keep these lowlife MFs whipped into a fury. Sort of like letting the lemmings do the heavy lifting for him

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 14:05:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
where was all this concern about rigged elections when he won and there was actual proof that russia tampered with the previous election...?

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 14:34:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-27 14:00:39

Trump KNOWS he lost. Also, he has the republilcan base (basically stupid af) in thrall. So, he is cranking out as much crazy shit as he can to keep these lowlife MFs whipped into a fury. Sort of like letting the lemmings do the heavy lifting for him

Look at the disclaimer beneath all of his tweets.

A sitting president has been "Scarlet Lettered" with the things he says or tweets have been debunked by facts.

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 15:46:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I can’t wait to see footage of him getting dragged out of the White House Laughing

45 AIN'T GONNA EXIT...WATCH...😎

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 16:02:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

He is so stupid that he actually believes because there are 5 conservatives on the Supreme Court, that because naturally they would want a republican in the White House, naturally they would rule in his favor, evidence or rule of law be damned, if they took the case. That's how naturally stupid this buffoon is. He would lose that case 0-9. Even his latest installed Trumpbot would rule against him. I'm not 100% sure about Thomas tho, so maybe 1-8..Smile

Sir, I resent that last remark.

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 20:02:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

where was all this concern about rigged elections when he won and there was actual proof that russia tampered with the previous election...?

US Intelligence says they interfered with our election.

But that doesn't mean Russia, China, or any foreign countries for that matter were successful in changing votes or tampering with the election outcomes.

Yes, Putin & others ran facebook & twitter bots to exploit US voters to their propaganda in disguise. But again that's not any cyber tampering with our voting machines & etc.

But any of us can use social media to promote whatever propaganda they believe in.

For example: if I told you something that is totally false, and you believe it, and it causes you to change your vote, based on misinformation. Then that's fair game.

Post Posted: 2020-11-27 23:34:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-27 20:02:01

But that doesn't mean Russia, China, or any foreign countries for that matter were successful in changing votes or tampering with the election outcomes.

Yes, Putin & others ran facebook & twitter bots to exploit US voters to their propaganda in disguise. But again that's not any cyber tampering with our voting machines & etc.

But any of us can use social media to promote whatever propaganda they believe in.

For example: if I told you something that is totally false, and you believe it, and it causes you to change your vote, based on misinformation. Then that's fair game.

the re was no actual evidence that anything happened with this either though. im just saying hes going off made up stuff now why wasnt there this much bitching the last election if he cared so much about election tampering.

Post Posted: 2020-11-28 03:21:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-27 16:02:16

I predict that one of the conservative judges will leave the court taking everyone by surprise. You just watch.

Post Posted: 2020-11-28 07:12:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-27 23:34:30

the re was no actual evidence that anything happened with this either though. im just saying hes going off made up stuff now why wasnt there this much bitching the last election if he cared so much about election tampering.

The word is that China wanted Biden, & Putin wanted Trump again.

They both ran disinformation propaganda, but our elections were ready for it.

Brainwashing people with misinformation is totally acceptable if you're an American Citizen. Me or you or anyone else is allowed to lie & make up things about any candidate, and we can do it social media. Donald Trump is doing that now on his twitter account.

I'm not naïve enough to believe that 2016 was the 1st time foreign actors ran propaganda in America, and it's not the 1st time a foreign country preferred a candidate in a US election. You can probably all the way back to George Washington with that.

Post Posted: 2020-11-28 08:50:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-27 23:34:30

2020-11-28 07:12:00

The word is that China wanted Biden, & Putin wanted Trump again.

They both ran disinformation propaganda, but our elections were ready for it.

Brainwashing people with misinformation is totally acceptable if you're an American Citizen. Me or you or anyone else is allowed to lie & make up things about any candidate, and we can do it social media. Donald Trump is doing that now on his twitter account.

I'm not naïve enough to believe that 2016 was the 1st time foreign actors ran propaganda in America, and it's not the 1st time a foreign country preferred a candidate in a US election. You can probably all the way back to George Washington with that.

oh for damn sure!!

Post Posted: 2020-11-28 08:57:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-28 03:21:58

I predict that one of the conservative judges will leave the court taking everyone by surprise. You just watch.

It might be Justice Thomas. Supposedly he was toying with the idea a few years back. The oldest justice is Breyer at 82, and he is a liberal. Thomas is the oldest conservative at 72.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_justices_of_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States

Post Posted: 2020-11-28 09:20:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-28 08:57:38

It might be Justice Thomas. Supposedly he was toying with the idea a few years back. The oldest justice is Breyer at 82, and he is a liberal. Thomas is the oldest conservative at 72.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_justices_of_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States

Every president since (Andrew Johnson - The president after the Lincoln assassination), with the exception of President Carter has appointed at least 1 justice to the SCOTUS.

So it's EXTREMELY LIKELY that Joe Biden will appoint at the very least 1.

Post Posted: 2020-11-28 13:00:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-28 08:57:38

2020-11-28 09:20:23

Every president since (Andrew Johnson - The president after the Lincoln assassination), with the exception of President Carter has appointed at least 1 justice to the SCOTUS.

So it's EXTREMELY LIKELY that Joe Biden will appoint at the very least 1.

I guess time will tell.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: