logo
Search
a gay turn on to a straight on...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-11-23 08:35:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
so y'all know me as the infamous bgc dude who's gay but obsessed with pussy after having sexual vagina hoodoo done on me lmao. so tell me if this makes sense to you.

so i as a default gay male always had a great joy in eating a dude's clean healthy ass, especially when fermentation and pheromones are worked up. i love the masculine ass sight and scent. eating pussy is the duality of eating ass, so it's something that could possibly drive me to the curiosity of trying it. as a homosexual male, i'm turned on by seeing other attractive masculine dudes turned on. other attractive and masculine dudes could be gay bi or straight.

i already know the depth and degree of psychological sexual joy of sight and scent eating a dude's ass. so when i see a sexy straight or bi dude eating pussy and seeing him turned on and especially seeing the depth and degree of how turned on he is by the sight and smell of it (in duality as it is DIFFERENT), it drives me aroused and curious to "have what they're having" and to enjoy it how much they're enjoy it. a delightfully different flavor of pheromones. we're all males regardless gay bi or straight so we all could psychologically sexually entwine and synchronized to a great depth and degree and again it's the next closest thing to eating ass... so there's where the psychological sexual link domino effect begins and work...

i may be attracted to the dick or the pussy but i'm not turned on by the oral act done by females. seeing lesbians eating pussy doesn't turn me on as much as i'm not attracted to females. seeing a straight woman sucking dick doesn't turn me on as much as i'm not attracted to females. the MAN is ALWAYS my main psychological motor because of my homosexual attracted to men and men being turned on whether getting freaky with dick or pussy. a straight man being attracted to women though could be driven curious by a woman to sucking dick being so aroused by how aroused she is doing it. get it?

as a gay man, if no bi or straight dude was into pussy in the face, especially who's not attractive and doesn't make it look so good, i would never in my life have the curiosity of pussy in the face. also when i actually do the act of going down on pussy, my main arousal that leads me to my nut is thinking of the MEN, especially the sexy men who like it and being psychologically sexual in sync with them doing it WITH THEM and like it LIKE THEM. as much as i have a pussy in my face physically, i'm in duality psychologically having sex with a straight man and a straight man is psychologically having sex with me. that's what get me off. his sexual voice and mind is entwined with my sexual mind. his sexual arousal is entwined with my sexual arousal. his sexual eye is entwined with my sexual eye. his sexual nose is entwined with my nose. his sexual movements are entwined with my sexual movements. his sexual erection is entwined with my sexual erection.

as a gay man, again i'm turned on by men gay bi or straight being turned on, so that creates a DOUBLE POWERED testosterone spike arousal in me to be so powerfully aroused by pussy in my face even more... interesting... "he's" turned on by it and i'm turned on by him... it's like a sexually psychological gay double taboo as a gay man of having pussy in my face and having psychological sex with a straight dude... and it gets does this make me bi? i personally don't think so because as i said i'm women don't turn me on to eat pussy. it's the men that do.

Post Posted: 2020-11-23 08:39:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You\'re obsessed with pussy because you have one stop with the lies you\'re a ftm trans

Post Posted: 2020-11-23 09:31:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm just the opposite. I love to see a submissive, cis female sucking her man's dick. I can watch a man suck another man's dick, but this makes me think of both men as predominantly homo, and that somewhat turns me off.

I love seeing females sucking dick, but I don't like to see my type of dominant, predominantly-hetero men sucking dicks, eating ass or eating pussy, but I'm not turned off by seeing my kind of men eating pussy, but I'd rather them not do any submissive acts, so I can see them as a dom male chauvinist. This type of male turns me on the most, in regards to fantasy.

Note: I know that most people don't view sucking dick or eating pussy as submissive acts, but I do.

Post Posted: 2020-11-23 09:35:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I like black sexy men. I like to see them happy and laughing and smiling and fucking. THE END.

Post Posted: 2020-11-23 15:09:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-23 08:35:35

You\'re obsessed with pussy because you have one stop with the lies you\'re a ftm trans

Laughing you're obsessed with pushing that lie. why can't you hop off my dick? Laughing

Post Posted: 2020-11-23 15:22:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm just the opposite. I love to see a submissive, cis female sucking her man's dick. I can watch a man suck another man's dick, but this makes me think of both men as predominantly homo, and that somewhat turns me off.

I love seeing females sucking dick, but I don't like to see my type of dominant, predominantly-hetero men sucking dicks, eating ass or eating pussy, but I'm not turned off by seeing my kind of men eating pussy, but I'd rather them not do any submissive acts, so I can see them as a dom male chauvinist. This type of male turns me on the most, in regards to fantasy.

Note: I know that most people don't view sucking dick or eating pussy as submissive acts, but I do.

glad i'm not alone with this type of psychologically side of sexuality.

Post Posted: 2020-11-23 15:23:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I like black sexy men. I like to see them happy and laughing and smiling and fucking. THE END.

yeah definitely this for me too.

Post Posted: 2020-11-23 15:44:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lies. I don't know you at all. I think I see this picture pop up every now and again though.

Post Posted: 2020-11-23 16:19:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lies. I don't know you at all. I think I see this picture pop up every now and again though.

bothered that a nigga likes pussy? Laughing

Post Posted: 2020-11-24 01:28:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@---valdo----_ how do you perceive this? do you understand this? you're a freaky freak nigga like me so i want your view and word on this.

Post Posted: 2020-11-24 06:50:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-23 15:09:31

Laughing you're obsessed with pushing that lie. why can't you hop off my dick? Laughing

Post Posted: 2020-11-24 08:18:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
How'd you make liking pussy seem gay?

{?_?}

Post Posted: 2020-11-24 16:56:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@---valdo----_ how do you perceive this? do you understand this? you're a freaky freak nigga like me so i want your view and word on this.

I read everything you said and I want you to feel normal in every way
because you're not weird. Reading this thread got me horny.

We just nasty

Post Posted: 2020-11-24 17:09:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Code:
I want you to feel normal in every way
because you're not weird.

I shouldn't have said this because I already know you don't give a fuck
about what these niggas think.

Post Posted: 23 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

{?_?}

you have to read it and really carefully comprehend what i'm saying. i have some twisted turn ons.

Post Posted: 23 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:
I want you to feel normal in every way
because you're not weird.

I shouldn't have said this because I already know you don't give a fuck
about what these niggas think.

of course not. Laughing i just read this again for the horny kinky minded thrill. i love tf out of it.

Post Posted: 22 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

{?_?}

23 days ago

you have to read it and really carefully comprehend what i'm saying. i have some twisted turn ons.

I re-read it, twice, and now I'm even more confused.

Laughing
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: