Search
Some People Are Terrible!!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

"White people stay rationalizing lying and deception. That's exactly why there are over 70 million people in this country who believe Trump won the election. Because they will rationalize a lie even when the truth is staring them dead in the face, sitting on their head, and hitting it from the back."

I think a lot of the Right in this country, and many on the far left, have taken on Machiavellian ways (cunning, scheming, unscrupulous, illegal ways.)Almost 1/3rd of the electorate claims to be Independent, and they are gunna have to start being much more brave than they've been. Only they can reign in the extremists on both sides. I think what will eventually happen is the rest of the world will start to punish us financially, and we will get turned around (by nec
essity.)

Now, let's look at lying and deception around the world. USING THE CORRUPTION PERCEPTIONS INDEX: Red is the most corrupt. Yellow is the least.

That's right. The area of the world that is the most corrupt is the area of the world where your race is in the vast majority? How can than that possibly be? Would appear that your race has a vast lead in rationalizing lying and deception.

https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2019/results

7 days ago

The Congo got the biggest dicks and the most corruption. I wonder if there is a corrollation? Umma have to go there and do some dick (re)searching.

Umma need yall to GoFundMe for my research.

7 days ago

You know that there are fools who think that dick is small and will try it...I call those the waiting to ne admitted to the emergency room people. LOL

7 days ago

Do you remember Slimgoody? They were always saying less than 13 is small...let her try it. LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

Typical fake white elite. In public, that director probably sheds a tear every time a petal falls off a sunflower, but when he thinks he's free to say what he really thinks, we get the truth! That director is the poster boy for at least 75% of the white people that I have ever come in contact with. They operate on deception and putting up a "kind and caring" front. Zoom is exposing some people in this pandemic. Most black people will tell you what they think straight up. White people think that director was being honorable by apologizing. Apologizing for telling the truth? Yep, because they profit by being deceptive. Any Jr High School history book will tell you that..Smile

7 days ago

I really wish he gets exposed so we can see what his public persona has been like. I’m tired of shitty ppl being protected.

And yea white ppl are the most passive aggressive people on earth!! They are very sneaky. We all have kitchen table talk and say certain things in the complaint of our own homes or in private but this individual is just....delusional. For him to think that man is living “poor” is ridiculous. All TYPES of shitholes have been getting exposed by zoom! Cheaters, child molesters, elitists, racists, I LOVE IT!!

7 days ago

Yep! Look at Ellen DeGeneres. For years she had this carefully orchestrated persona of being one of the nicest people on earth, and it turns out that bitch is terrible! It was kinda written on her face tho. She got mean eyes..Smile

7 days ago

I actually believed she was as nice as she portrayed herself to be 😭😭😭😭 the way she is with children and Good Samaritans is so heart warming.

She might really have a soft spot for kids, but if the press is to be believed, if you aren't one of her favorite celebrities, you ain't shit! Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

"White people stay rationalizing lying and deception. That's exactly why there are over 70 million people in this country who believe Trump won the election. Because they will rationalize a lie even when the truth is staring them dead in the face, sitting on their head, and hitting it from the back."

I think a lot of the Right in this country, and many on the far left, have taken on Machiavellian ways (cunning, scheming, unscrupulous, illegal ways.)Almost 1/3rd of the electorate claims to be Independent, and they are gunna have to start being much more brave than they've been. Only they can reign in the extremists on both sides. I think what will eventually happen is the rest of the world will start to punish us financially, and we will get turned around (by nec
essity.)

Now, let's look at lying and deception around the world. USING THE CORRUPTION PERCEPTIONS INDEX: Red is the most corrupt. Yellow is the least.

That's right. The area of the world that is the most corrupt is the area of the world where your race is in the vast majority? How can than that possibly be? Would appear that your race has a vast lead in rationalizing lying and deception.

7 days ago

The Congo got the biggest dicks and the most corruption. I wonder if there is a corrollation? Umma have to go there and do some dick (re)searching.

7 days ago

You know that there are fools who think that dick is small and will try it...I call those the waiting to ne admitted to the emergency room people. LOL

7 days ago

7 days ago

Do you remember Slimgoody? They were always saying less than 13 is small...let her try it. LOL

yes, and there is still that one half-naked on the beach, light-skinned member who swears a foot-long is an appetizer. lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

essity.)

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

yes, and there is still that one half-naked on the beach, light-skinned member who swears a foot-long is an appetizer. lol.

I bet they're the same person too. LOL

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

essity.)

7 days ago

The Shadow looks better than.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

essity.)

7 days ago

7 days ago

You're also going to need a GoFundMe for a new colon, because your research is going to lead you to being uncolonized..Smile

7 days ago

Umma recruit you to go with me ass my research ass-isstant. Umma just observe your shananigans, and roll tape. Butt yes, you are right, we will have to be aware of the nearest ER for when your booty gets prolapsed.

7 days ago

Correction - me and Mandingo are going to double team you! I go first, so at least you'll get a proper warmup..Smile

Darth! I found him! He is touted as the head corruptor in all of Congo. Get your lard ready and start greasing up! I have a team of surgeons standing by to implement reparations on your booty hole when he is done. Unfortunately I have at least 200 questions to ask him while you two do the deed. Umma need you to keep him going for at least two hours.

We here at the Institute for Sexual and Political Research greatly appreciate your sacrifice. Your name will GO DOWN in history!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

essity.)

7 days ago

7 days ago

You're also going to need a GoFundMe for a new colon, because your research is going to lead you to being uncolonized..Smile

7 days ago

Umma recruit you to go with me ass my research ass-isstant. Umma just observe your shananigans, and roll tape. Butt yes, you are right, we will have to be aware of the nearest ER for when your booty gets prolapsed.

7 days ago

Correction - me and Mandingo are going to double team you! I go first, so at least you'll get a proper warmup..Smile

6 days ago

Darth! I found him! He is touted as the head corruptor in all of Congo. Get your lard ready and start greasing up! I have a team of surgeons standing by to implement reparations on your booty hole when he is done. Unfortunately I have at least 200 questions to ask him while you two do the deed. Umma need you to keep him going for at least two hours.

We here at the Institute for Sexual and Political Research greatly appreciate your sacrifice. Your name will GO DOWN in history!

Fuck Africa, we going to Mexico. Umma have to take care of this dick myself. You ain't got the skillset requried to handle this DICK! You can watch and take notes.

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: