logo
Search
Get well soon Donald Trump Jr  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 14 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Don tested positive at the start of the week and has been quarantining out at his cabin since the result. He been completely asymptomatic so far and is following all medically recommended COVID-19 guidelines.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hey Jr

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Wow, so even Jr. Knows his daddy is a dickhead. Instead of listening to daddy Trump and drinking Chlorox, he's listening to Dr. Fauci and the scientifici community. Go figure?!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The virus has a 99.8% survival so he will ve just fine

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

Don tested positive at the start of the week and has been quarantining out at his cabin since the result. He been completely asymptomatic so far and is following all medically recommended COVID-19 guidelines.

Two things:

1.) Damn, DJ is not a bad looking guy, at least in my opinion.
2.) Are you REALLY a Trump supporter or are you saying that you are to gain some sort of attention?? I know of people who say things that they know will spark attention, good or bad, for themselves.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I thought the Trump's said it was a hoax? And then backtracked and said it'll disappear like magic, back in the month of March.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://i1.wp.com/diretodaamerica.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/90-4.jpeg?resize=350%2C200&ssl=1

14 days ago

You are just as apathetic on this account as you are on your main royalkinglegend account

14 days ago

I'm a royal king, but that aint my account buddy! #Trump2020

14 days ago

Lying ass

14 days ago

@darthalot stop the Bullshit. U are too old for these shenanigans, U are 50 years old dude. Grow up!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Hey stupid! That's not me. Never in a billion years would I jump on a backup account to confront an idiot like you. I want you and the world to know that I know you are stupid, stupid! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://i1.wp.com/diretodaamerica.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/90-4.jpeg?resize=350%2C200&ssl=1

14 days ago

You are just as apathetic on this account as you are on your main royalkinglegend account

14 days ago

14 days ago

Lying ass

14 days ago

@darthalot stop the Bullshit. U are too old for these shenanigans, U are 50 years old dude. Grow up!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

14 days ago

Hey stupid! That's not me. Never in a billion years would I jump on a backup account to confront an idiot like you. I want you and the world to know that I know you are stupid, stupid! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

14 days ago

LMAO Just stop!

You keep confusing me with your bitch mother and your bitch father. Living in that cramped shotgun all your life really has stunted your mental development..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

14 days ago

Two things:

1.) Damn, DJ is not a bad looking guy, at least in my opinion.
2.) Are you REALLY a Trump supporter or are you saying that you are to gain some sort of attention?? I know of people who say things that they know will spark attention, good or bad, for themselves.

I dont front, I'm 100% Trump supporter. And yes, Don jr is sexy! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

Lying ass

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

LMAO Just stop!

14 days ago

You keep confusing me with your bitch mother and your bitch father. Living in that cramped shotgun all your life really has stunted your mental development..Smile

14 days ago

Bitch I live very comfortably in my 4 bedroom home with the love of my life. U are such a miserable bitch, approaching your senior citizen era. U gonna become brain dead just like your master Joe Biden.

Two accounts per bedroom. You can't even be big in your delusions. I know they have been doing a lot of development in North Carolina, but isn't the air still fresh? ๐Ÿค”

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Wrong site he will be here we are black

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Instead of him calling it the China virus he should name it the White Supremacy House virus. everyone there is catching it

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum