Search
Chris Brown pissing off Onlyfans subscribers  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I think Rihanna is a tranny and Chris found out, and that's why they got into it, when he saw her dick was bigger than his.

I think she should have tied him up and kept him in her basement. That's what I would have done to him one night when he was sleeping.

7 days ago

It’s really time we stop perpetuating transphobia, misogyny, and violence against trans women (who by the way, are getting murdered at a higher rate with each passing year). These are ppls real life experiences and it’s not a joke. It’s not cute and it’s not funny.

This thread had nothing to do with being trans OR Rihanna but you couldn’t manage to keep your transphobia, misogyny, or privilege in check.

7 days ago

I've noticed that Trast does this kind of stuff a lot. He believes that he's being humorous, when he jokes about things, such as trans people and fat people (he never lets up on fat people). I recall him (Trast) becoming enraged by remarks made by Dubmec, in regards to gay/homosexual men, and he (Trast) blocked him (Dubmec) for being homophobic. This is blatant hypocrisy! Trast is not alone in doing this. We all need to remember that we have no right to be upset or to be offended by what other people (who don't share our same life dynamics) say about us, if we commonly/regularly show the same disdain for what other people (who don't share our same life dynamics) are going through.

If we want respect and consideration, we need to give it to others.

7 days ago

Yea was just just complaining about white privilege in another one of his posts....then turns around and says some nonsense like this. It’s not uncommon tho. Cis-het black men will complain about racism but will turn and be misogynistic and homophobic. Cis-gay men will complain about homophobia but will turn and be misogynistic and transphobic.

7 days ago

I've noticed that the oldest BGClive members are the most hypocritical of all members in these forums (of course, there are some exceptions to this assessment). We also have some young members who are just as bad, but you'd expect that once a person reaches the age of 35 and above, he/she would have matured enough to have thrown off all of the emotional/psychological trappings of his/her youth, i.e., he/she would be acting his/her age by now.

Trauma. I feel like in a way a lot of LGBT ppls maturity level and growth is stunted. Esp if you came out at a later age in life......like after 30. Years of trauma, perhaps bullying for some, hiding who you are, being in the closet, struggling with you sexuality or identity well into your adult years is not good for mental health. It can’t be.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I just dont get how anyone could like.someone who beat the shit out of his partner. That is not an attractive quality.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I just dont get how anyone could like.someone who beat the shit out of his partner. That is not an attractive quality.

Well to be fair, there is always 2 sides to a story. Chris explained the whole fight in his documentary awhile back. He stated Rihanna went bat shit crazy over a text Chris Brown received from another chic. She grabbed his dick while he was driving, in an aggressive way and started punching him; which could have caused an accident killing them both! So he was forced to protect himself. Pulled that car over, and got her together. She also started scratching up his CD's from a mixtape of music that was not yet recorded in the studio. Rihanna let her insecurities get in the way, and became violent towards Chris Brown.

What would you have done in that predicament??

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

7 days ago

Well to be fair, there is always 2 sides to a story. Chris explained the whole fight in his documentary awhile back. He stated Rihanna went bat shit crazy over a text Chris Brown received from another chic. She grabbed his dick while he was driving, in an aggressive way and started punching him; which could have caused an accident killing them both! So he was forced to protect himself. Pulled that car over, and got her together. She also started scratching up his CD's from a mixtape of music that was not yet recorded in the studio. Rihanna let her insecurities get in the way, and became violent towards Chris Brown.

Despite her ordeal, Rihanna seems to still love Chris just as much as he seems to loves her, but I think that they both made the right decisions to separate. Sometimes, love, lust and attraction isn't enough to sustain a healthy, long-term relationship in this life.

Sadly, I know of one case where there was a relationship, like theirs (Chris' and Rihanna's relationship), where neither the husband (the abuser) nor the wife survived their love/hate relationship. The wife's daughter just bearly escaped with her own life the day that he killed his wife and attempted to kill his step daughter too, before he killed himself. To me, he only showed himself as a very respectful, kind man. He was everything that I've always liked in a man, but I didn't know his wife or his step daughter, because we (he and I) were only acquaintances. I kept my feelings about him to myself. One day, I just didn't see him anymore. It was about a year later that I was editing pics of this one guy, and I saved his pic to my hard drive folder. As I opened the folder to view and print out his newly revised pic, his pic was about the 6th or 7th pic away from the killer's pic. And... when he recognized the guy's (killer's) thumbnail, he insisted that I open the image, so he could be sure that it was the right guy, but I continued to refuse his requests. Then, he told me that he's not being nosey; instead, the guy killed himself and his wife a year prior. This shocked me, and I insisted that he's thinking about someone else. I did eventually open the pic, and he stated that it was the guy who killed himself and his wife a year prior; he stated that it was frontpage news in our local newspaper.

I did the best that I could to hide my emotions, and I excused myself, so I could go to the library and search through their periodical section for the paper in question, and I found the article with his pic and name on the cover. I found it hard to reconcile this guy that I was looking at in the paper as the acquaintance that I'd known for about 6 months in passing from day to day, usually during my late evening exercise activities at a local trail. That frontpage article still lives with me even today.

We never know who we'll meet in this life, so we have to be extra careful that we don't just go rushing into relationships just to be in a relationship. Sometimes, on rare occasions, some people will become the very people that the rest of the world will read about later, based on their poor judgement in selecting friends and lovers.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I never did like that punk ass woman beater

Fenty Beauty posted a close up shot of her face on IG the other day....she has a permanent scar on her on upper lip from that night 😢😢😢

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Having a high yellow booty is nice.
But nothing beats a pretty face quite like Chris Brown does. (Er did)

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

6 days ago

Fenty Beauty posted a close up shot of her face on IG the other day....she has a permanent scar on her on upper lip from that night 😢😢😢

But she let Chris Brown kiss it better, and wrote a song about it. Very Happy

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

But she let Chris Brown kiss it better, and wrote a song about it. Very Happy

You’re very clever Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

7 days ago

I dont have any reason to trust what chris brown says, he beats women.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

Exactly! This is the exact reason why most women keep abuse secret. The Men always find a way to lie their way out of it or blame the victims ...especially if they are famous....Fuck that asshole!

https://thebrag.com/chris-browns-timeline-of-violence-towards-women/

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Never liked that guy. Liked him even less after the whole Rihanna thing. Save your money people.

That dude is a piece of shit

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

But U didn't answer my question... what would U do in that predicament? I guess U would let her whoop yo ass while U are driving.

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

But U didn't answer my question... what would U do in that predicament? I guess U would let her whoop yo ass while U are driving.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If she attacks me, that's assault. If I hit her back, that's a fight, and we could both get in trouble. Guys who fight women WANT to hit women because they have something to prove. The only reason I'd fight anyone would be because my life or the life of a loved on is in danger.

Chris is a small man, beating up a woman is proof of that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

This girl had me rolling, she wanna see some Dick 🤣🤣

HE GONNA BE GETITNG INTO A ZOOM WAR WITH SOMEBODY AFTER A WHILE AFTER ONE OF THEM THIRSTY BITCHES GET ON THERE AND LEAK A LIMP DICK OR SPOTTY BOOTY PIC OF HIM AFTER HE MISTAKENLY GET ON THERE ONE NIGHT AFTER GETTING HIGH OR DRUNK AND NOT KNOW THE CAMERA IS ON, LOL THEY WILL HAVE HIS YELLOW ASS THEN, LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

This girl had me rolling, she wanna see some Dick 🤣🤣

IS THAT HONEY BOO BOO CHILE, LOL ALL GROWN UP..HEY ALANNA, LOL SHE GONNA HAVE ONLYFANS WITH HER GRANNY UNDERWEAR, lol
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: