Post Posted: 16 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This girl had me rolling, she wanna see some Dick 不不

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

http://www.watch?v=2pnmo3mhrz0

i dont blame her!! and at 20 dollars!! and someone tipped him for a pic he already got on instagram..hahahahahaha

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
ugh, chris brown is a trash person

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

ugh, chris brown is a trash person

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Never liked that guy. Liked him even less after the whole Rihanna thing. Save your money people.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I've seen enough free pics of Chris Brown's dick bulges in clothes, and I've seen a free pic of his raw dick online. I doubt that his raw dick or his dick bulge will look any different from all the free images that I've already seen of him, so I have no desire to part with any of my money to see something that I've already seen. Plus, I can see free raw dicks and dick bulges 24/7 over the internet of men who are fitter, more handsome and more masculine than Chris Brown, and they don't have an STD (that I know of).

Post Posted: 15 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That bitch is hilarious 不

Track Thumbs Up/Down
ALL BECAUSE HE'S LIGHT SKINNED....LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down
How did her daughter Honey Boo Boo feel? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I think Rihanna is a tranny and Chris found out, and that's why they got into it, when he saw her dick was bigger than his.

I think she should have tied him up and kept him in her basement. That's what I would have done to him one night when he was sleeping.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

What she expect him to do be naked?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

15 days ago

Y'all win forever stan that demon. He's a woman beater, a colorist, a drug fiend, and a homophobe. Do fucking better.

Chris said he love the Gays Very Happy

Post Posted: 14 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

15 days ago

Y'all win forever stan that demon. He's a woman beater, a colorist, a drug fiend, and a homophobe. Do fucking better.

15 days ago

Chris said he love the Gays Very Happy

14 days ago

That was forced he beat up Frank Ocean.

That fight was over a parking lot space, at the recording studio. I guess Chris parking space was reserved lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I remember Chris brown came to Atlanta to perform for pride weekend. He changed his mind with promoters saying he aint gay. It was a dyke club. He took those people advance and didnt perform.... I think he gave it back later because they were going to sue him

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

I watched a few more of her videos. That girl is hilarious I cant tell if shes trolling or not sometimes.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

I think Rihanna is a tranny and Chris found out, and that's why they got into it, when he saw her dick was bigger than his.

I think she should have tied him up and kept him in her basement. That's what I would have done to him one night when he was sleeping.

Its really time we stop perpetuating transphobia, misogyny, and violence against trans women (who by the way, are getting murdered at a higher rate with each passing year). These are ppls real life experiences and its not a joke. Its not cute and its not funny.

This thread had nothing to do with being trans OR Rihanna but you couldnt manage to keep your transphobia, misogyny, or privilege in check.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I never did like that punk ass woman beater

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

14 days ago

Its really time we stop perpetuating transphobia, misogyny, and violence against trans women (who by the way, are getting murdered at a higher rate with each passing year). These are ppls real life experiences and its not a joke. Its not cute and its not funny.

This thread had nothing to do with being trans OR Rihanna but you couldnt manage to keep your transphobia, misogyny, or privilege in check.

I've noticed that Trast does this kind of stuff a lot. He believes that he's being humorous, when he jokes about things, such as trans people and fat people (he never lets up on fat people). I recall him (Trast) becoming enraged by remarks made by Dubmec, in regards to gay/homosexual men, and he (Trast) blocked him (Dubmec) for being homophobic. This is blatant hypocrisy! Trast is not alone in doing this. We all need to remember that we have no right to be upset or to be offended by what other people (who don't share our same life dynamics) say about us, if we commonly/regularly show the same disdain for what other people (who don't share our same life dynamics) are going through.

If we want respect and consideration, we need to give it to others.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

I've noticed that Trast does this kind of stuff a lot. He believes that he's being humorous, when he jokes about things, such as trans people and fat people (he never lets up on fat people). I recall him (Trast) becoming enraged by remarks made by Dubmec, in regards to gay/homosexual men, and he (Trast) blocked him (Dubmec) for being homophobic. This is blatant hypocrisy! Trast is not alone in doing this. We all need to remember that we have no right to be upset or to be offended by what other people (who don't share our same life dynamics) say about us, if we commonly/regularly show the same disdain for what other people (who don't share our same life dynamics) are going through.

Yea was just just complaining about white privilege in another one of his posts....then turns around and says some nonsense like this. Its not uncommon tho. Cis-het black men will complain about racism but will turn and be misogynistic and homophobic. Cis-gay men will complain about homophobia but will turn and be misogynistic and transphobic.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

Yea was just just complaining about white privilege in another one of his posts....then turns around and says some nonsense like this. Its not uncommon tho. Cis-het black men will complain about racism but will turn and be misogynistic and homophobic. Cis-gay men will complain about homophobia but will turn and be misogynistic and transphobic.

I've noticed that the oldest BGClive members are the most hypocritical of all members in these forums (of course, there are some exceptions to this assessment). We also have some young members who are just as bad, but you'd expect that once a person reaches the age of 35 and above, he/she would have matured enough to have thrown off all of the emotional/psychological trappings of his/her youth, i.e., he/she would be acting his/her age by now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

I've noticed that the oldest BGClive members are the most hypocritical of all members in these forums (of course, there are some exceptions to this assessment). We also have some young members who are just as bad, but you'd expect that once a person reaches the age of 35 and above, he/she would have matured enough to have thrown off all of the emotional/psychological trappings of his/her youth, i.e., he/she would be acting his/her age by now.

Trauma. I feel like in a way a lot of LGBT ppls maturity level and growth is stunted. Esp if you came out at a later age in life......like after 30. Years of trauma, perhaps bullying for some, hiding who you are, being in the closet, struggling with you sexuality or identity well into your adult years is not good for mental health. It cant be.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I just dont get how anyone could like.someone who beat the shit out of his partner. That is not an attractive quality.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: