logo
Search
Latino dudes  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-11-09 15:04:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So I just relocated due to this Corona mess and live in an area with a bunch of Latinos.

Have any of y’all dated or messed with them before? Do they fuck with black guys?

I only been with black dudes so just curious lol

Post Posted: 2020-11-09 15:11:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Didn\'t they chained ur ancestors in a Spanish boat

Post Posted: 2020-11-09 15:16:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I live with Latinos if ur the only black guy I will be popular but they kinda racist. Ur not in the black community anymore so u gotta move different. I don’t know how black Latinos grow up here

Post Posted: 2020-11-09 15:25:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-09 15:04:28

You are too much!

Yes, the Spanish did chain Africans in boats to sell as slaves in the New World (the Americas), and they mostly monopolized on this trade, but some Spanish men have always slept with blacks as a shameful fetish, even though they find blacks lower than most other humans. However, there has also always been a few of these Spanish-speaking (Latino) men who worship their Spanish conquerors as gods that truly felt/ feel a great lust for black-skinned men/women as sexually intoxicating. My current Dom is one of them. He only desires and lusts after black women. He married one. Personally, I can't be with any man in real life who sees me as having less value than a family pet, but some blacks like race play as much as some Latinos like it.

From what you say, you like that black sugar yourself.

Post Posted: 2020-11-09 15:30:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
But, all humans have a type that they go for, and there's a type that they don't go for, so Latinos may date your black friend, but may not give you the time of day. It's called a personal preference, and we have have it.

Post Posted: 2020-11-09 15:40:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-09 15:25:58

You are too much!

Yes, the Spanish did chain Africans in boats to sell as slaves in the New World (the Americas), and they mostly monopolized on this trade, but some Spanish men have always slept with blacks as a shameful fetish, even though they find blacks lower than most other humans. However, there has also always been a few of these Spanish-speaking (Latino) men who worship their Spanish conquerors as gods that truly felt/ feel a great lust for black-skinned men/women as sexually intoxicating. My current Dom is one of them. He only desires and lusts after black women. He married one. Personally, I can't be with any man in real life who sees me as having less value than a family pet, but some blacks like race play as much as some Latinos like it.

Y don't black niggas focused on themselves instead of worrying abt others. Every race think blacks r beneath them. Brown sugar is more healthy than white sugar.

Post Posted: 2020-11-09 15:54:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You are too much!

2020-11-09 15:40:05

Y don't black niggas focused on themselves instead of worrying abt others. Every race think blacks r beneath them. Brown sugar is more healthy than white sugar.

I can't answer for anyone other than myself.

I will always serve my mixed-race men first (above all other men); then, I will serve my type of black men, and then every other brown ethics group of men that are my type.

I don't belong to any one group; instead, I see all groups as belonging to me.

Post Posted: 2020-11-09 16:03:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You are too much!

2020-11-09 15:40:05

2020-11-09 15:54:53

I can't answer for anyone other than myself.

I will always serve my mixed-race men first (above all other men); then, I will serve my type of black men, and then every other brown ethics group of men that are my type.

I don't belong to any one group; instead, I see all groups as belonging to me.

If I had to save one race it'd b the black race. More diversity, more SWAG, better culture. Fuck the rest.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: