logo
Search
WTF do some niggas complain about injustices and don't vote?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-10-26 14:04:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I just found out that one of my closest friends doesn't even vote. Yet he has been out protesting and be the first one fuming with rage every time he hears about another senseless killing of a unarmed black man.

Oh yeah I went off on his ass. I told him that If he wasn't gonna do his part in voting to try and make things better for himself and his people. At least do it out of respect for the people who fought and died for that right.

Post Posted: 2020-10-29 23:11:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I AGREE. NIGGAS LIKE HIM JUST WANT AN EXCUSE TO LOOT, AND BE DESTRUCTIVE...

THAT'S WHY NIGGAS CAN'T GET AHEAD, CAUSE OF NIGGAS LIKE YOUR FRIEND...

LOOT, SHOOT, BE DESTRUCTIVE, AND THEN PLAY THE VICTIM CARD.🤔

Post Posted: 2020-10-30 06:24:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Creeps like your friend need his ass whooped and told to get to stepping.

Post Posted: 2020-10-30 07:37:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-10-26 14:04:49

lol We all know people like this. The same ones coming with the ignorant shit like "My vote not gonna matter anyways" or "They gonna pick who they want to pick" or that they don't live in a swing state so it's not gonna count.

SMMFH these stupid asses are the people that trump and the Grab Our Pussies party are counting on to help them stay in power. You also have the Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, and Attorney General, State Supreme Court Justices, Comptroller and Treasurer who are elected by the voters.

Ignorant asses that say their vote aint gonna matter have me so pissed right now. If your vote didn't matter...then WTF is the Republican party keep trying to pass laws that suppress the black and minority vote? Voter ID laws limiting polling places and trying to stop early voting?

Post Posted: 2020-10-30 07:55:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-10-30 07:37:13

lol We all know people like this. The same ones coming with the ignorant shit like "My vote not gonna matter anyways" or "They gonna pick who they want to pick" or that they don't live in a swing state so it's not gonna count.

SMMFH these stupid asses are the people that trump and the Grab Our Pussies party are counting on to help them stay in power. You also have the Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, and Attorney General, State Supreme Court Justices, Comptroller and Treasurer who are elected by the voters.

Ignorant asses that say their vote aint gonna matter have me so pissed right now. If your vote didn't matter...then WTF is the Republican party keep trying to pass laws that suppress the black and minority vote? Voter ID laws limiting polling places and trying to stop early voting?

You called them right. I'll take it even farther. I tell them that they like police abuse, because the mayor and councilpersons hire and fire police. We the people hire and fire the mayor, council persons, sheriff and district attorney. This mean if they keep getting reelected they didn't vote and are happy being abused. Sadly many are too dumb to realize that republicans count on two things. suppressing the vote and them not voting. Both of those things keep them in power. Also not being counted during a census year is dumb too.

Post Posted: 2020-10-30 08:22:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-10-30 07:55:32

You called them right. I'll take it even farther. I tell them that they like police abuse, because the mayor and councilpersons hire and fire police. We the people hire and fire the mayor, council persons, sheriff and district attorney. This mean if they keep getting reelected they didn't vote and are happy being abused. Sadly many are too dumb to realize that republicans count on two things. suppressing the vote and them not voting. Both of those things keep them in power. Also not being counted during a census year is dumb too.

If a trump presidency don't get you out to polls nothing will. I say if you hate trump that much and still not gonna vote. You are basically just gonna roll over and let trump fuck you in the ass for 4 more years.

Post Posted: 2020-10-30 08:53:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-10-30 07:55:32

2020-10-30 08:22:28

If a trump presidency don't get you out to polls nothing will. I say if you hate trump that much and still not gonna vote. You are basically just gonna roll over and let trump fuck you in the ass for 4 more years.

You got that right. Brain dead people can't be reached.

Post Posted: 2020-10-30 10:58:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Thank you for your service!

Post Posted: 2020-10-30 19:03:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nobody is perfect (except me of course), at least he does some things right.

Post Posted: 2020-11-03 15:01:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I talked him into voting today. I went with him earlier this morning.

Post Posted: 2020-11-03 16:11:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-11-03 15:01:46

I talked him into voting today. I went with him earlier this morning.

Good for him, you and us....

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: