logo
Search
I’m craving some Messican food!!!!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 21:16:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I want to pound my dick in some tight, fat, Latino booty hole. The freaky ones speak Spanish when you hit the gspot. Embarassed

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 21:18:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Now, the majority of these men are fine!

Great post, Ozio!

Only, I see most of them pounding your asshole--not the other way around.

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 21:20:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-10-14 21:16:29

Great post, Ozio!

Most of them probably have a flat ass.

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 21:29:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Great post, Ozio!

2020-10-14 21:20:15

Maybe so... my current Mexican-American dom has a flat ass, but even if he had some ass, he'd still put his fist through any man's face that even joked about fucking his asshole. I'd wager that many, if not all of these Mexican men in this pic will make sure that any gay man talking about fucking their assholes will end up being chopped into pieces and fed to fishes.

This gay talk about fucking these Mexican men's assholes in this forum is fine, as long as we all realize that these are mere posts based solely on gay fantasies and not on reality.

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 21:41:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I put a color dot above the heads of all the men that I like, and that's almost all of them.

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 21:42:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Great post, Ozio!

2020-10-14 21:29:36

Maybe so... my current Mexican-American dom has a flat ass, but even if he had some ass, he'd still put his fist through any man's face that even joked about fucking his asshole. I'd wager that many, if not all of these Mexican men in this pic will make sure that any gay man talking about fucking their assholes will end up being chopped into pieces and fed to fishes.

This gay talk about fucking these Mexican men's assholes in this forum is fine, as long as we all realize that these are mere posts based solely on gay fantasies and not on reality.

My dude, I’ve fucked so many Mexican dudes. Tight bodies, masc, bubble asses, girls go crazy for them etc. don’t let that machismo front fool you, the bisexual DL ones love slobbing on some black dick. They loooooove black men, that’s why they’re obsessed w/ emulating us. Down to our speech patterns and how we dress. One of em’ that I messed with told me this

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 22:01:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Great post, Ozio!

2020-10-14 21:42:55

My dude, I’ve fucked so many Mexican dudes. Tight bodies, masc, bubble asses, girls go crazy for them etc. don’t let that machismo front fool you, the bisexual DL ones love slobbing on some black dick. They loooooove black men, that’s why they’re obsessed w/ emulating us. Down to our speech patterns and how we dress. One of em’ that I messed with told me this

Latino guys in general are some of the biggest freaks and whores you will ever meet. They will take it up the ass in a department store restroom while their wife has the kids on another floor trying on shoes..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 22:13:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Great post, Ozio!

You're not talking to some naive, black sissy here. I know real, Mexican, top-only Mexican men, when I lay my eyes on them. I haven't heard any of their voices, and I've not seen them move their bodies, but I feel confident that I'm looking at Mexican, well-dressed, masculine, top-only, predominantly-hetero male chulos. If they do anything gay, they push their dicks in your ass or in your mouth--not the other way around.

I have 2 blood relatives with a Mexican American dad.

I have another blood relative with a Mexican American dad, and I have a current Mexican American dom, and Dom #3 was biracial with a Mexican American dad.

Yes.. There are masculine Mexicans who will take dick to the ass and to the throat, but I'm talking about these guys in this pic.

I dare you to locate these men in this pic and proposition any one of these men that I put a mark above his head. If he bottoms for you, take a pic as proof, but I doubt that this will happen. If you approach any of them, you won't be successful in you endeavors, and worse case scenario, you will never be heard from again.

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 22:34:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Great post, Ozio!

2020-10-14 22:01:42

Latino guys in general are some of the biggest freaks and whores you will ever meet. They will take it up the ass in a department store restroom while their wife has the kids on another floor trying on shoes..Smile

They will holla(on the sly) at you right in front of their girl and act like shit just fine. I had one follow me into the liquor store and ask me for a lighter. Mind you he was clear across the street when he saw my car pull into the lot.

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 23:33:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Great post, Ozio!

2020-10-14 22:13:12

You're not talking to some naive, black sissy here. I know real, Mexican, top-only Mexican men, when I lay my eyes on them. I haven't heard any of their voices, and I've not seen them move their bodies, but I feel confident that I'm looking at Mexican, well-dressed, masculine, top-only, predominantly-hetero male chulos. If they do anything gay, they push their dicks in your ass or in your mouth--not the other way around.

I have another blood relative with a Mexican American dad, and I have a current Mexican American dom, and Dom #3 was biracial with a Mexican American dad.

Yes.. There are masculine Mexicans who will take dick to the ass and to the throat, but I'm talking about these guys in this pic.

I dare you to locate these men in this pic and proposition any one of these men that I put a mark above his head. If he bottoms for you, take a pic as proof, but I doubt that this will happen. If you approach any of them, you won't be successful in you endeavors, and worse case scenario, you will never be heard from again.

Dude, I think you’re having a hard time reconciling that the toughest, toughest dude can be a dick-taking bottom. Masculinity and manhood isn’t determined by sexual position. I’ve fucked nikkas harder than me and I’m the top.

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 23:52:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Great post, Ozio!

2020-10-14 22:13:12

2020-10-14 23:33:35

Dude, I think you’re having a hard time reconciling that the toughest, toughest dude can be a dick-taking bottom. Masculinity and manhood isn’t determined by sexual position. I’ve fucked nikkas harder than me and I’m the top.

I am not confusing anything. I've seen the men that you usually post as your type in these forums, and they mostly always look like gay, soft bottoms to me, but this thread's pic is truly a first for you. With me, you knocked the ball straight out of the ball park, in regards to a majority of masculine, predominantly-hetero-appearing men.

My dom #2 was smaller than most of guys that he ran with, but he was the leader of his crew, and I've watched him beat the hell out of a guy more muscular than himself who weighed almost 100 lbs more than him, along with being much taller and meaner looking than him, so no, I'm not confusing anything. I just don't get the sense that you fuck many masculine guys that aren't easily identified as gay, soft-looking men. Usually, a man who goes for obviously gay-appearing men appear gay themselves to onlookers; this may be why they are so comfortable being seen with easily identifiably gay sex partners, like you usually go for. It's rare to see you post men who looks completely straight in appearance, because you have a pattern of posting the most undesirable, soft-looking, queer men in mostly all of your threads.

Post Posted: 2020-10-14 23:59:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is fantasy. Let's not get carried away over explaining ourselves. No one can stop you from fantasizing about ass fucking anyone of the guys in this pic.

I'll also fantasize about these men, but they'll all be my tops, since I've not had my dom's dick since early April 2020. This pic is right on time for me.

I'll fantasize about dumping my current Mexican dom for one of these Mexican chulos.

Post Posted: 2020-10-15 00:23:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This is fantasy. Let's not get carried away over explaining ourselves. No one can stop you from fantasizing about ass fucking anyone of the guys in this pic.

I'll also fantasize about these men, but they'll all be my tops, since I've not had my dom's dick since early April 2020. This pic is right on time for me.

I'll fantasize about dumping my current Mexican dom for one of these Mexican chulos.

Haha, okay Laughing

Tell me, if you found out either men you find attractive in this pic will occasionally bottom, does it turn you off

Post Posted: 2020-10-15 00:33:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-10-15 00:23:07

Haha, okay Laughing

Tell me, if you found out either men you find attractive in this pic will occasionally bottom, does it turn you off

Absolutely, it would turn me off, and I'd not even be able to fantasize about any of them, because I'd think they were all bottoms. Even if he didn't take dick to the ass, but he swallows dick from time to time, I'd be equally turned off by him, and I'd not be able to fantasize about him.

If I heard his voice, and it was sweet sounding, I'd be turned off.

If I saw him, and he had slight, effeminate ways, I'd be turned off.

I need him to be like all the men that I grew up seeing and knowing as macho, patriarchs. All the characteristics that my past doms and my present dom have, these men must posses.

Post Posted: 2020-10-15 00:54:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You are too edgy. You need to get fkd, or pull magnets across coils.

Post Posted: 2020-10-15 01:06:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nice lol.....just moved to an area with a lot of Latinos.

Are they attracted to Black guys? I heard they are not into us.

Post Posted: 2020-11-01 16:48:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I want to pound my dick in some tight, fat, Latino booty hole. The freaky ones speak Spanish when you hit the gspot. Embarassed

THEY TOO DAMN EMOTIONAL AND CLINGY
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: