logo
Search
What is a "Herd Mentality"?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
And why will we develop it? Shocked Are we gonna evolve into stampeding like buffaloes?

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1306043097999048705

Track Thumbs Up/Down
a herd mentality is a
group of covfefe lol..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

And why will we develop it? Shocked Are we gonna evolve into stampeding like buffaloes?

Got to love those "undecided voters" questions last night.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That moron already has the mentality of a buffalo. GTFOH!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That ignorant fool must have meant herd immunity. He thinks it's ok if two or three million people die from CORONA. He thinks if that many dies america won't need a cure and the virus will die on it's own. STUPIDITY LIVES AT 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE.

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

I hate the notion of an "undecided voter".

Is somebody really gonna make up their mind, between now and election day based on something Donald Trump or Joe Biden says?

The "undecided voter" is ploy. Like Joe The Plumber. It's someone who is a "decided voter" like all normal voters, but wants to shove it to the side they'd never vote for to begin with. While pretending to be just as equally hard on their side of the fence that they're actually voting for. But will say something like "so & so" won me over with that response.

And I hate to agree with Bill Maher, but he's right. Neither side likes that distortion that some "undecided voter" in Pennsylvania or North Carolina is losing sleep over on voting between Hillary or Trump, Bush or Gore, Dewey or Truman.

We all know presidential elections are determined on "apathy vs enthusiasm" in battleground states like North Carolina & Pennsylvania. If apathy is winning, advantage incumbent. If enthusiasm is winning, advantage challenger.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

That ignorant fool must have meant herd immunity. He thinks it's ok if two or three million people die from CORONA. He thinks if that many dies america won't need a cure and the virus will die on it's own. STUPIDITY LIVES AT 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE.

Oh okay, I just googled it. And yes, that came up in the wiki definition.

Yes, that's what that fool was alluding to. Laughing Sounds like something Sarah Palin would have said.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

Is somebody really gonna make up their mind, between now and election day based on something Donald Trump or Joe Biden says?

The "undecided voter" is ploy. Like Joe The Plumber. It's someone who is a "decided voter" like all normal voters, but wants to shove it to the side they'd never vote for to begin with. While pretending to be just as equally hard on their side of the fence that they're actually voting for. But will say something like "so & so" won me over with that response.

And I hate to agree with Bill Maher, but he's right. Neither side likes that distortion that some "undecided voter" in Pennsylvania or North Carolina is losing sleep over on voting between Hillary or Trump, Bush or Gore, Dewey or Truman.

We all know presidential elections are determined on "apathy vs enthusiasm" in battleground states like North Carolina & Pennsylvania. If apathy is winning, advantage incumbent. If enthusiasm is winning, advantage challenger.

I think there are some just not that many in the major metropolitan areas that most of us live in. Places the size of Fresno, Tuscon, maybe Dayton, Ohio. I also think a lot of the Latinos in Florida that are outside of the Miami area. The ones in Tampa and Orlando. I think a lot of the Latinos are less political than Whites n' Blacks. They are busy taking care of kids, and making new ones.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

Yes, that's what that fool was alluding to. Laughing Sounds like something Sarah Palin would have said.

It's a close contest to see who wins the of being dumb and stupid out tRUMP or Sarah Palinasty...LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

The problem with Democrats, as it has been most of the time with recent presidential elections, is that they believe its more important to appease the other side than it is to have an enthusiastic base. This year's Democratic National Convention was more of a Republican National Convention that the Republican's..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

It's a close contest between tRUMP and Sarah Palinasty as to who wins being stupid and dumb the most...too close to call. LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down
a concentration of stupid people

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

^^^^

This.

You're only right if people actually by that shit hook, line, & sinker.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

The problem with Democrats, as it has been most of the time with recent presidential elections, is that they believe its more important to appease the other side than it is to have an enthusiastic base. This year's Democratic National Convention was more of a Republican National Convention that the Republican's..Smile

Yes, they made an effort of putting on "sensible Republicans" for the DNC this year, than exciting the base with partisans they think they have in the bag.

Of they're gonna get me. I'm feasibly grounded & practical enough not to be enamored with "enthusiasm" like some people are motivated by.

Both parties conventions are hellbent on getting endorsements & voters from the opposite party. "Reagan Democrats" "Clinton-icans" etc.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

The context was always heard immunity. He just f'd up one word, and, of course, didn't want to correct himself.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Yes, they made an effort of putting on "sensible Republicans" for the DNC this year, than exciting the base with partisans they think they have in the bag.

Of they're gonna get me. I'm feasibly grounded & practical enough not to be enamored with "enthusiasm" like some people are motivated by.

Both parties conventions are hellbent on getting endorsements & voters from the opposite party. "Reagan Democrats" "Clinton-icans" etc.

Heard immunity makes sense to him. Nobody hides from the virus. The losers are killed off. The winners survive, and can quickly get back to their regular lives. The virus has no more losers to prosper in. So, it fades off.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

If you can get 60% of a society immune, then, they think the virus will die off due to it not being able to get to the losers in society that it can prosper in.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Heard immunity makes sense to him. Nobody hides from the virus. The losers are killed off. The winners survive, and can quickly get back to their regular lives. The virus has no more losers to prosper in. So, it fades off.

Darwinism.

I'm thinking he came up with this idea from Tucker Carlson. Grandma should want to die, for the greater good of the "economy".

OBTW, economy for them is the "Stock Market", though Trump always says it out loud by touting the stock market. Like middle class Americans judge how things are going based stocks.

Yeah let me call my stock broker to have him brief me on the latest details, after I put this Moet & Chandon in my refrigerated wine cellar.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

I've been in one of these far left chat rooms on some of these election nights, and they view Biden and Trump as equally bad. I don't think giving far left candidates more time at the convention would of gotten these people to vote. I don't think they are voting for either major candidate.

The Presidential election is unfortunately decided by the people in a few swing states. Bernie won New Hampshire, Colorado, and Nevada. Maybe in those 3 states playing for left votes makes some sense. Seeing how Bernie didn't win any of the large swing states, the idea that the convention should of embraced Dems that are pro antifa, and pro defunding the police, would of been pretty risky. Trump is already trying to get Moderate Dems, and Independents by showing how Diblasio has turned over large sections of New York to Black Gangs.

https://twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1304437056400240641?fbclid=IwAR26V5WFJ3aGlCo-1-bEzKChBHvzGXaoqjzBUt9IF26zNbK_ifeEXcqivhM In a few years, they won't even have distant sirens to be heard. They will just send meter maid types out (an hour later) to pick up this guys bones and organ tissue. If Biden doesn't have a plan to destroy Antifa, and control Black Gangs, the looting of innocent people's property, then I probably won't vote fot him. Probably will just not select anyone. I'm in Cali though. So, my vote is irrelevant. I do think there are a lot of moderate Dems and Independents that are totally against the Black Gangs, Antifa, protestor crime, looting of businesses etc. that the left side of this party rationalizes supporting. Let's face it. This is a very divided party, and Trump is not gunna let Biden play to both sides of that party. This is a street fighter. He is gunna divide his opposition as much as he can. Guys like Diblasio made that job so much easier for him to do. He couldn't of helped Trump more.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Darwinism.

I'm thinking he came up with this idea from Tucker Carlson. Grandma should want to die, for the greater good of the "economy".

OBTW, economy for them is the "Stock Market", though Trump always says it out loud by touting the stock market. Like middle class Americans judge how things are going based stocks.

Yeah let me call my stock broker to have him brief me on the latest details, after I put this Moet & Chandon in my refrigerated wine cellar.

There does seem to be a significant portion of society that values economic power of the country more than they value human life. Some call it God's will, etc. They are quite good at coming up with lame rationalizations.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Unfortunately, the events of this Summer favor Trump. The total mismanagement of the virus (which ,btw, caused most of the chaos this Summer) favor Biden. When these mayors pulled back the police and let Anifa do whatever it wanted, and let organized Black Gangs loot Manhattan, Minneapolis, etc. etc. etc. Let innocent American's businesses be destroyed......That was cool with the left side of the Democratic Party, but not cool with anyone else. Diblasio disbanded a large unit of undercover cops. So, many cops in NYC retired. So, he was empowering Black Gangs etc, in parts of NYC

https://twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1304437056400240641?fbclid=IwAR26V5WFJ3aGlCo-1-bEzKChBHvzGXaoqjzBUt9IF26zNbK_ifeEXcqivhM

So, anyways, cut to the chase, the choice Trump wants Moderate Dems and Independents to make is do you want Antifa, Black Gangs, anarchists, etc stopped, or do you want to protect Gay Rights, a Woman's Right to choose, etc. Unfortunately, those Mayors pulling back the police caused the menu to change. Pretty much it's do you want to keep Conservative Judges off the Supreme Court, or do you want to destroy Antifa, and other out of control organized crime? That's what Moderate Dems and Independents have to weigh in on. Joe is not gunna go after Antifa He will just be against defunding the police, and each time Antifa, Black Activists etc. get butt hurt over something, they will rationalize destroying gov't and private citizen's property. These mayors have given in to them, and only the Feds can now protect the rest of society from butt hurt mobs of unlawful dogooders...And Trump knows this is his only play. He was given this play on a beautiful platter.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

5 days ago

^^^^

This.

You're only right if people actually by that shit hook, line, & sinker.

which one?
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: