logo
Search
Avoid Arguing, If at All Possible with an ASD Individual  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Most People Should Never Argue with Any Individual on the Autism Spectrum. Most Times, You Won't Win.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/arguing-10-strategies-that-work-with-individuals-with-asd

https://www.autisminspiration.com/public/415.cfm

https://www.iidc.indiana.edu/irca/articles/tips-for-teaching-high-functioning-people-with-autism

https://iseeautisticpeople.com/argumentative-asd-symptom/

https://www.kennethrobersonphd.com/arguing-effectively-adult-aspergers/

Track Thumbs Up/Down
do any of these articles say why?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

We don't give up. 90% of the time we are right. You want to take your chances that your in the 10% of going to win the argument? We also wear people down. We are relentless once we have a target.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

We don't give up. 90% of the time we are right. You want to take your chances that your in the 10% of going to win the argument? We also wear people down. We are relentless once we have a target.

i have worked with people with autism and those on the spectrum. I find they are very knowledgeable about what they know, which i read is usually science or other weird things, but they aren't very good at reasoning. In other words, i don't think they would make very good lawyers...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

i have worked with people with autism and those on the spectrum. I find they are very knowledgeable about what they know, which i read is usually science or other weird things, but they aren't very good at reasoning. In other words, i don't think they would make very good lawyers...

My spatial reasoning is off. My logical and critical reasoning to be a lawyer is fine. I'd probably have trouble with the social aspect of being a lawyer. It's a social career.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Where have you been? Smile

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You a soft fag. Get a life. Were were blocked and you logging out of BGC to look at what I post. Girl. Desperate. Does she have anything better to do?

I guess you don't when you look like this.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Remember y'all...Darth's face...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

So you ain't clickin those links either, huh? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I must have ASD. I like to argue with myself, and I always lose.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

i have a computer that i click virtually anything on but it's not hooked up. I have to keep this one somewhat clean for school but after that all links are fair game...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

My spatial reasoning is off. My logical and critical reasoning to be a lawyer is fine. I'd probably have trouble with the social aspect of being a lawyer. It's a social career.

logic is basically math but without numbers which why I like it. You must be very high functioning then because the one's I've met and observed would not do very well....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

6 days ago

logic is basically math but without numbers which why I like it. You must be very high functioning then because the one's I've met and observed would not do very well....

I wouldn't be able to do the social part of being a lawyer. You gotta be nice to the ppl in the firm, be social with clients, and I hate driving. Yeah I definitely wouldn't choose that career. Anything where I can be alone.

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

i have a computer that i click virtually anything on but it's not hooked up. I have to keep this one somewhat clean for school but after that all links are fair game...

Lol, I'm over getting all of this unsolicited garbage. Now I get like 10 or more spam text messages a day. I long for the days of junk mail..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

Lol, I'm over getting all of this unsolicited garbage. Now I get like 10 or more spam text messages a day. I long for the days of junk mail..Smile

it serves as entertainment for me as this point..especially the ones that eventually generate as phone calls from someone trying to sell you something...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Thats gay
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum