logo
Search
STIMULUS CHECKS  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 00:36:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Seems to me that the more ppl I talk to, the more I realized that most people have not received their stimulus check.....It just dawned on me that I still haven't gotten mine....totally escaped me...

Has anyone got this so called stimulus check and how did you get it?...did they mail it to you or did you have to go somewhere to get it?...cuz I'm honestly confused....they sent me a letter about the check but the actual check never came....or do you think the post office workers are sniffing after these checks Laughing

Cuz truth be told....I think it's a bad idea to be mailing these checks Nationwide.....are they looting checks too or what? Laughing

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 01:35:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-12 00:36:18

Seems to me that the more ppl I talk to, the more I realized that most people have not received their stimulus check.....It just dawned on me that I still haven't gotten mine....totally escaped me...

Has anyone got this so called stimulus check and how did you get it?...did they mail it to you or did you have to go somewhere to get it?...cuz I'm honestly confused....they sent me a letter about the check but the actual check never came....or do you think the post office workers are sniffing after these checks Laughing

Cuz truth be told....I think it's a bad idea to be mailing these checks Nationwide.....are they looting checks too or what? Laughing

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Have u done your taxes this year or last year? If so u should be gotten a check or had it deposited on your card where u got your refund if u didn't have a checked mail to you for your tax refund.

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 02:05:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

2020-07-12 01:35:16

Have u done your taxes this year or last year? If so u should be gotten a check or had it deposited on your card where u got your refund if u didn't have a checked mail to you for your tax refund.

What card?

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 02:31:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

If you haven't done your taxes already then you won't get one.

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 03:17:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The process is simple if your bank account (direct deposit) was used for the e-filing. If this is the case, chances are you had received the stimulus before May 30th.

The issues arises if you used a tax preparer service (HR block, your fav tax biz on the block, etc) to file your tax return AND they acted a a "bridge" between you and IRS in respect to electronic bank deposits. There are folks who accepted advanced cash (which is actually a loan) or cash card from the tax preparer while the preparer used a virtual bank account to receive the IRS direct deposits on behalf of the individuals. IF this is the scenario then the stimulus check will not reach you since IRS does not have your valid bank account (virtual account was issued) and the bank account used for e-filing does not correspond to you.

Whether you e-file by your own or you use a paid tax preparer service, make sure your bank account is on official IRS tax documents and you are using a personal bank account that you can keep active for a while.

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 06:42:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

2020-07-12 02:05:47

What card?

By asking that question, you obviously haven't gotten the HR Block or Jackson Hewitt Master Card or Visa card etc, that the IRS automatically loads your income tax refund check on, in lieu of a check.

You know everything is going paperless nowadays.

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 06:47:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The process is simple if your bank account (direct deposit) was used for the e-filing. If this is the case, chances are you had received the stimulus before May 30th.

The issues arises if you used a tax preparer service (HR block, your fav tax biz on the block, etc) to file your tax return AND they acted a a "bridge" between you and IRS in respect to electronic bank deposits. There are folks who accepted advanced cash (which is actually a loan) or cash card from the tax preparer while the preparer used a virtual bank account to receive the IRS direct deposits on behalf of the individuals. IF this is the scenario then the stimulus check will not reach you since IRS does not have your valid bank account (virtual account was issued) and the bank account used for e-filing does not correspond to you.

Whether you e-file by your own or you use a paid tax preparer service, make sure your bank account is on official IRS tax documents and you are using a personal bank account that you can keep active for a while.

With all that said, I know people have had their stim checks mailed to them. A lot of people do their taxes the old fashion way. Uncle Sam hasn't totally put the kibosh on the mailed checks.

I'm assuming like you, is that he must have filed late or didn't file yet.

Because this pandemic it was extended an extra 3 months, which is this coming Wednesday if I'm not mistaken.

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 12:31:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
As some have said, you should receive a direct deposit if you received a refund for the 2019 Tax season. Or you may receive your payment via a prepaid debit card by mail which will require your credentials for activation. Or you can track your stimulus on the IRS portal.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 13:15:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yes I got and bought a new washer and dryer back in April. It’s wireless too

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 13:38:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

2020-07-12 02:05:47

What card?

2020-07-12 06:42:00

By asking that question, you obviously haven't gotten the HR Block or Jackson Hewitt Master Card or Visa card etc, that the IRS automatically loads your income tax refund check on, in lieu of a check.

You know everything is going paperless nowadays.

I use turbo tax...

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 13:39:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Please use your stimulus check to fix that face bitch

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 14:11:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I got mine months ago via direct deposit and immediately used it to buy more TSLA stock.

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 15:09:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Countries less fortunate than America are giving their citizens more.. Sad!
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: