logo
Search
They say Black Gay men can’t lead the BLk community  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-07-11 03:03:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Cos we are attracted to men we can easily be seduced by a man and lose anything. The gay black man can easily fall in love with the enemy and sabotage everything. The gay black man doesn’t have a warrior spirit like a straight black man.

This is so not true I know plenty of men who happen to be gay and black that can lead like any brave man in history. Yes some gay black men are just not that they are the opposite and can’t lead but don’t assume that’s how all gay black man are. We are diversed.

Post Posted: 2020-07-11 05:09:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-11 03:03:36

Cos we are attracted to men we can easily be seduced by a man and lose anything. The gay black man can easily fall in love with the enemy and sabotage everything. The gay black man doesn’t have a warrior spirit like a straight black man.

This is so not true I know plenty of men who happen to be gay and black that can lead like any brave man in history. Yes some gay black men are just not that they are the opposite and can’t lead but don’t assume that’s how all gay black man are. We are diversed.

This the same BS lie the military use to discharge or imprison gays, bisexuals and lesbians. Saying that it can be used against you by the enemy. White lies...only the weak buy into it.

Post Posted: 2020-07-11 06:14:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i like the idea of an all male and trans society.

Post Posted: 2020-07-11 08:15:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-11 04:55:01

Not really true. But a lot of gay Black men are docile or are trying to integrate into Whiteness at the expense of not advocating for Black America. It's a little of all of it.

I get it cos they are abused in the black community heavy. In the white community they are more nicer towards gay people. I don’t plblame them and the gay pro blacks are suffering cos no matter how hard they try they still get disrespected

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 11:54:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Men in general.

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 12:55:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

James Baldwin

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 13:06:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-12 12:55:14

James Baldwin

That’s wat I was thinking but he was probably bending over for the white man.

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 13:35:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The average gay negro can't even fight to keep or fight to find a man.....most of them don't make it past 60.....and the ones that do are usually alone and emotionally dead after 60.....who are they leading? They can't even lead themselves into glory.....

MOST Gay black men in this country don't lead decent lives.....most of them are hoes, potheads, and drunks.......most of them don't even believe in love and settling down....daddy issues....health issues....a long list of problems...EVEN YOU...YOU COME ON BGC AND ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING BLACK AND HOW YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE AROUND WHITE and feel out of place around black ppl like damaged goods...

Gay black men can't even lead the black gay community....I doubt they can do much for BLM.....

No shade....just real tea....I used to attend a lot of LGBT events....let me tell you something....damn near every single black LGBT event I have been to was totally disorganized and chaotic....those black gay event organizers can barely orchestrate an event so they can't organize shit to lead BLM any goddamn where.....no fucking where......

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 16:25:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The average gay negro can't even fight to keep or fight to find a man.....most of them don't make it past 60.....and the ones that do are usually alone and emotionally dead after 60.....who are they leading? They can't even lead themselves into glory.....

MOST Gay black men in this country don't lead decent lives.....most of them are hoes, potheads, and drunks.......most of them don't even believe in love and settling down....daddy issues....health issues....a long list of problems...EVEN YOU...YOU COME ON BGC AND ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING BLACK AND HOW YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE AROUND WHITE and feel out of place around black ppl like damaged goods...

Gay black men can't even lead the black gay community....I doubt they can do much for BLM.....

No shade....just real tea....I used to attend a lot of LGBT events....let me tell you something....damn near every single black LGBT event I have been to was totally disorganized and chaotic....those black gay event organizers can barely orchestrate an event so they can't organize shit to lead BLM any goddamn where.....no fucking where......

I have tried many times to get along with straight black men they saw my desperation and took advantage of it. I have never said I hate being a black man ever. Please go in my archive and find a quote where I said it. U think every black person hates themselves wrong!! And not every white person lives themselves u would think they do cos white is right but wrong!!!

I think a celibate gay man with discipline can lead after all Alexander the Great was gay and he was The Man.

Yes I feel more comfortable around white people cos they aren’t as homophobic and they are civilized black people quick to put hands on you and insult u. Everytime I go to a black event no matter how civilized and classy I am they still attack. Even the blacks with PhD’s are aggressive.

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 17:05:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Not one single lied was told Smile

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 17:40:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-12 17:05:02

A couple lies were told u have a PhD and stupidity

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 19:03:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-12 17:40:13

A couple lies were told u have a PhD and stupidity

Hemoglobin bound to oxygen absorbs blue-green light, which means that it reflects red-orange light into our eyes appearing red. That’s why blood turns bright cherry red when oxygen binds to its iron.

Have you ever licked blood off a sharp kitchen knife?

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 19:32:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-12 12:55:14

James Baldwin

James Baldwin was friends with Bayard Rustin and he got caught with two white men...SMDH!

Bayard Rustin: Gay civil rights leader arrested for sex with
Arrested for having sex with men, this gay civil rights leader could finally be pardoned in California ... A decade before Bayard Rustin became a chief organizer of the ... in a parked car, having sex with one of the other two men in the car. ... refusing to leave white areas of local movie theaters and restaurants.

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 19:42:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-12 16:25:57

I have tried many times to get along with straight black men they saw my desperation and took advantage of it. I have never said I hate being a black man ever. Please go in my archive and find a quote where I said it. U think every black person hates themselves wrong!! And not every white person lives themselves u would think they do cos white is right but wrong!!!

I think a celibate gay man with discipline can lead after all Alexander the Great was gay and he was The Man.

Yes I feel more comfortable around white people cos they aren’t as homophobic and they are civilized black people quick to put hands on you and insult u. Everytime I go to a black event no matter how civilized and classy I am they still attack. Even the blacks with PhD’s are aggressive.

Code:
Yes I feel more comfortable around white people

And you have the nerve to say that dumb shit again. I'm not going into your motherfucking archive to search shit because most of your threads smell like low self esteem and undercover COONING.....

Let me tell you something....feeling comfortable in your own skin will make you feel comfortable being around anyone and even your own race.....so stop making this about straight black men....this about you and your esteem issues....If your cooning ass parents raised your around nothing but White folks and you've developed some psychological issues then you need to do some healing....even if you were straight, you sound like you would be more comfortable around White people than any race....listen...I know your type...I grew up in White suburbs too so I understand the type of sickness you have....a lot of black that grew up with nothing but White people have this sickness.....You're sick and you don't even know it....

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 19:45:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
lead for what? lets just suck dick and get it over with

Post Posted: 2020-07-12 23:22:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

There was a headline a few days ago touting that a black mayor "reformed" the police department in his city and crime rates declined as a result. I really hope someone had misquoted him because that statement makes no sense whatsoever. It would imply that the police were responsible for the crime and I find that hard to believe (as much as i dislike/distrust them).

Post Posted: 2020-07-13 03:05:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-12 23:22:34

There was a headline a few days ago touting that a black mayor "reformed" the police department in his city and crime rates declined as a result. I really hope someone had misquoted him because that statement makes no sense whatsoever. It would imply that the police were responsible for the crime and I find that hard to believe (as much as i dislike/distrust them).

Pandering to emotional liberals

Post Posted: 2020-07-13 03:31:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Although not an out man myself "but bi" I do believe there is some pretty decent level headed Gay Men out there who are leading in the Black Community... "they are Gay in a different way and on a whole different level."

Gay is not your average "looking at dudes all day, scoping out who you can have in the bed next, nor is it all the time dwelling amongst the Gay Community." First, we must look at all the factors being a Blak man and the surrounding issues to be fixed... Then one can lead... Who you sleep in the bed with is not really a factor today unless you want to let it be known and if you're ready for harsh criticism as a man who doesn't fit the Gay Community.

Post Posted: 2020-07-13 08:09:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-12 23:22:34

2020-07-13 03:05:04

Pandering to emotional liberals

it's just scary...

Post Posted: 2020-07-13 08:15:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Most, not all, Black SGL men will get on their knees for the dick or bend a dude over to smash. There are that few, who can lead and do a great job at it as well.

I do not see any leaders among this generation of Black SGL men, but I would not be surprised if one exists.

Post Posted: 2020-07-13 08:29:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'd first like to see us lead our own community and work from there.

Post Posted: 2020-07-13 16:08:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

As a gay man, you have to be prepared to fight.

Even to keep or finda dude is a battle.

The gay black men don't fight for shit...but they'll fight tooth and nail to get their hands on some dick and weed.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: