First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-07-07 20:12:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
One being least and ten being the most

How important is love or a relationship to you in your life

I’ve been through shit

And cuz of that shit I’ll say in always in search of love

So I’ll say 7

It’s like I deff got shit going for myself but I want a life partner....I want someone to share with

What about you?

Post Posted: 2020-07-07 21:19:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have all the love I could hope for so I don’t need to be loved, as far as a relationship I’ll say maybe a 3 but that’s only because of family gatherings and such, but I definitely don’t need a man to complete me at all.

Hell with the corona even family gatherings are diminished so that bumps the number down again so my need for a relationship is a 2.

Post Posted: 2020-07-07 21:25:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-07 20:12:38

I have all the love I could hope for so I don’t need to be loved, as far as a relationship I’ll say maybe a 3 but that’s only because of family gatherings and such, but I definitely don’t need a man to complete me at all.

Hell with the corona even family gatherings are diminished so that bumps the number down again so my need for a relationship is a 2.

Yea I don’t have a lot of family, I even lost my parents a few years back

So I’m looking for the bond, to Make a family of my own

I think my desire for a family runs people away

Post Posted: 2020-07-07 23:04:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-07 21:25:09

Sorry to hear, I hope you find what you and looking for and that God shows you the desire of your heart.

Post Posted: 2020-07-07 23:08:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What happened to that Bennett fellow?
You seemed to have a strong love / hate relationship with him.
Sometimes it pays to stick it out.

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 00:48:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

It’s like I deff got shit going for myself but I want a life partner....I want someone to share with

What about you?

let love find you.

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 01:24:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

What happened to that Bennett fellow?
You seemed to have a strong love / hate relationship with him.
Sometimes it pays to stick it out.

I agree with you....it does pay to stick it out sometimes

Some ppl ain’t strong enough for that tho

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 01:25:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

2020-07-08 00:48:07

let love find you.

You right

How important is it to you?

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 01:28:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

let love find you.

2020-07-08 01:25:29

You right

i can play it but can also live without it.

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 01:45:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-07 21:25:09

2020-07-07 23:04:30

Sorry to hear, I hope you find what you and looking for and that God shows you the desire of your heart.

It’s just been me and god my whole life

God is the one thing that has be present and abundant

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 01:47:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

let love find you.

Love is in me

I’m just growing weary on only showing it to self

Or me showing it and others are not

But I get what you are saying

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 01:50:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

let love find you.

You right

2020-07-08 01:28:48

I feel like In general this is how most people feel About it

Love

Life partnerships

It whatever to most people

It’s makes it hard for people like me who just want to love and be loved

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 01:54:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

let love find you.

You right

2020-07-08 01:50:17

Love

Life partnerships

so much of life is an act...people play roles to fulfill some fantasy they have or live up the societal expectations imposed on them...i get tired of playing roles that don't have much interest to me. I'm also very stubborn: I'd sooner die than live a life or play role society tells me. I'm very principled in that way and you cannot be a man without this trait. Without this trait you are not man...

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 01:55:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

let love find you.

2020-07-08 01:47:27

Love is in me

I’m just growing weary on only showing it to self

Or me showing it and others are not

But I get what you are saying

if it feels good to you then live it...

I told me nephew who is too young right now to understand that whoever he wakes up as, run with him..

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 02:36:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

let love find you.

You right

2020-07-08 01:50:17

Love

Life partnerships

2020-07-08 01:54:15

so much of life is an act...people play roles to fulfill some fantasy they have or live up the societal expectations imposed on them...i get tired of playing roles that don't have much interest to me. I'm also very stubborn: I'd sooner die than live a life or play role society tells me. I'm very principled in that way and you cannot be a man without this trait. Without this trait you are not man...

What roles are you talking about

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 06:18:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Love is always the goal. So, I will put it at 9. However, a good nut is highly welcome. Very Happy

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 06:23:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

Right now ZERO because I'm 30 and I have better things to think about than loving someone...

When I was YOUR AGE (24), the number on that scale of 1 to 10 was about 8....

It depends on your age....at certain points in your life, you have better things to think about and to work on than love....

Right now...at my age of 30....I'm 100% unavailable emotionally...It's not that I don't want love or a partner....it's just that I'm not in the right frame of mind and I'm not satisfied with where I need to be.....so that means, I have to work on myself....my peace of mind...my internal....my health....

Also...these days....my spirit is constantly on fire....and what I mean by that is I'm all business and no nonsense....so my spirit is not in the mood for love....my spirit is on fire...my heart is on fire....I'm constantly in warrior mode....I'm in a war-like state of mind and there is absolutely NO ROOM FOR LOVE....not even friendships....I'm not even interested in making new friends....

Depends on your age....

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 06:23:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Love is always the goal. So, I will put it at 9. However, a good nut is highly welcome. Very Happy

HELLO!!

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 06:30:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This a hard one so I won't give a number. More and more fems, transgenders, transsexual and female are thinking too much alike. All are getting getting into their feelings, which is ok, but when you start listening to your friends and family about life...I back away. Funny thing the very people they listen to are jealous of them. I rather be alone than listen to NOISE from those who aren't in our relationship...go be with them and leave me alone.

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 06:32:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

2020-07-08 06:23:29

Right now ZERO because I'm 30 and I have better things to think about than loving someone...

It depends on your age....at certain points in your life, you have better things to think about and to work on than love....

Right now...at my age of 30....I'm 100% unavailable emotionally...It's not that I don't want love or a partner....it's just that I'm not in the right frame of mind and I'm not satisfied with where I need to be.....so that means, I have to work on myself....my peace of mind...my internal....my health....

Also...these days....my spirit is constantly on fire....and what I mean by that is I'm all business and no nonsense....so my spirit is not in the mood for love....my spirit is on fire...my heart is on fire....I'm constantly in warrior mode....I'm in a war-like state of mind and there is absolutely NO ROOM FOR LOVE....not even friendships....I'm not even interested in making new friends....

Depends on your age....

my age is not correct on my page

I am about to be 30 in a month

And reading what I read from you I get.....a individual has to be an individual and do internal work CONSTANTLY On their own. I hope to grow and change until I die...

That does not mean you have to exclude love out if your life while you do that.

Sometimes having someone to love and grow with.....makes you do that solo work easier

Love is not a distraction....it’s only cuz we live in this loveless world that we treat it as such

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 06:44:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

Depends on your age....

2020-07-08 06:32:57

And reading what I read from you I get.....a individual has to be an individual and do internal work CONSTANTLY On their own. I hope to grow and change until I die...

Sometimes having someone to love and grow with.....makes you do that solo work easier

Love is not a distraction....it’s only cuz we live in this loveless world that we treat it as such

What you say is true, but finding that mate who supports the you two against is hard to find. They embrace messy people. How can you be in a relationship when an outside dislike your mate?

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 06:46:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

Depends on your age....

2020-07-08 06:44:10

What you say is true, but finding that mate who supports the you two against is hard to find. They embrace messy people. How can you be in a relationship when an outside dislike your mate?

I think you hit the nail on the head Right there

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 06:48:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

Depends on your age....

2020-07-08 06:46:35

I have dated the type who worry about what others think. Why worry when you're living better than them?

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 07:03:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

Depends on your age....

2020-07-08 06:48:49

I have dated the type who worry about what others think. Why worry when you're living better than them?

Me too

And I can’t stand that time cuz it’s like I live life for me....I don’t give af if someone approved or disapproved

Post Posted: 2020-07-08 08:53:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I’ve been through shit

So I’ll say 7

What about you?

Depends on your age....

2020-07-08 06:48:49

2020-07-08 07:03:55

Me too

And I can’t stand that time cuz it’s like I live life for me....I don’t give af if someone approved or disapproved

Exactly....
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: