logo
Search
Tony is mad at me...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 17:31:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He’s mad because I told him I don’t want to work for him anymore, he took my phone and saw me sending my resume to several hotels.

He said he doesn’t want me in the public, that’s why he provided me with something to do to make me feel like I was making my own money, I’m like dafuq!!! So he really saying he been just giving me money to have me to himself.

And he’s basically jealous that niggas gonna be in my face 24/7 and ain’t shit he can do about it, nor can he have control over my finances anymore.

He told me if I take a civilian job I might as well forget about him. Don’t call him and don’t ask him for shit and he better not find out I got another nigga.

Like you gonna leave me but I still can’t have nobody else? This man is crazy.

I don’t think this is fair, what would you guys do?

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 17:43:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-01 17:31:20

I bet yall be having some bomb sex.

Well, um, I think he probably gets more out of it than I do, sex with a Scorpio can be weird and a bit overwhelming at times, I find myself just going numb and letting him do what he wants most of the time.

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 17:58:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If they've never been in that type of relationship before, their input is useless.

This has been your reality, since you've been with him. You know it has always be a lopsided relationship, but you stayed in it anyway, and you'll remain in it now, regardless of what so-called issues that you're sharing with the forum today. This post is just something for you to do. You don't really need or want suggestions or answers to your questions, because you already know what you plan to do, just as you've always known what your next move would be with Tony.

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 18:05:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-01 17:43:48

Well, um, I think he probably gets more out of it than I do, sex with a Scorpio can be weird and a bit overwhelming at times, I find myself just going numb and letting him do what he wants most of the time.

He a Scorpio....ohhh lord it all makes sense

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 18:06:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
ur ugly mug. did he finally see it?

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 18:23:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Tony again?

Why you started working for him? It’s not a good luck business wise as you can see

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 18:26:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tony again?

Why you started working for him? It’s not a good luck business wise as you can see

hey sis, long time no c

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 18:34:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Us Scorpios need tlc 24/7

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 18:51:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

If they've never been in that type of relationship before, their input is useless.

This has been your reality, since you've been with him. You know it has always be a lopsided relationship, but you stayed in it anyway, and you'll remain in it now, regardless of what so-called issues that you're sharing with the forum today. This post is just something for you to do. You don't really need or want suggestions or answers to your questions, because you already know what you plan to do, just as you've always known what your next move would be with Tony.

Lol look at you being all straight up with me and shit, I’m still getting me a job, I never wanted to be kept and frankly me being at his beckon call is getting old.

He ain’t going nowhere, if I count how many times he left me when he has a fit I’d need a few more hands and feet, lol.

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 18:57:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tony again?

It’s been fine for a little over a year, I just want to be back in my industry, I’m not a desperate housewife, I have my own interests and things I would like to accomplish for myself.

I never told him it was a permanent deal, he doesn’t own me.

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 19:03:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-01 18:51:11

Lol look at you being all straight up with me and shit, I’m still getting me a job, I never wanted to be kept and frankly me being at his beckon call is getting old.

He ain’t going nowhere, if I count how many times he left me when he has a fit I’d need a few more hands and feet, lol.

That's exactly my point. No one can school you on him, because they are amateurs, in regards to him and his ways. You are the school master, when it comes to recognizing and dealing with his many tantrums and idiosyncrasies, so when you ask for input from forum members, it's like a PhD student asking for input from 1st graders, in regards to a person that you know far better than a bunch of strangers who has never even met him.

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 19:32:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-01 18:34:59

Us Scorpios need tlc 24/7

Tell me about it

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 22:13:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-01 18:05:24

We scorpios are complex... only another scorpio truly understands us. Scorpios weakness is another SAPIOSEXUAL....

Post Posted: 2020-07-01 23:20:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-01 22:13:59

We scorpios are complex... only another scorpio truly understands us. Scorpios weakness is another SAPIOSEXUAL....

Scorpio men do what they please they don’t care at whose expense

I know A Scorpio man who will give you the shirt off his back, but he’s only like that when he feels like it.... it’s rare he comes through when you really need it.

Post Posted: 2020-07-02 00:22:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-01 23:20:32

I know A Scorpio man who will give you the shirt off his back, but he’s only like that when he feels like it.... it’s rare he comes through when you really need it.

This, not to mention that you must coddle him when he is down but when you are sad wtf you in your feelings for, stop being a bitch and get over it.

They ignore you for 3 days but let them catch the fade when they want you and the stalking, harassment, and accusations begin.

You can never leave them once they fall in love because they own you. Literally was told that today.

Post Posted: 2020-07-02 03:02:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

He’s mad because I told him I don’t want to work for him anymore, he took my phone and saw me sending my resume to several hotels.

He said he doesn’t want me in the public, that’s why he provided me with something to do to make me feel like I was making my own money, I’m like dafuq!!! So he really saying he been just giving me money to have me to himself.

And he’s basically jealous that niggas gonna be in my face 24/7 and ain’t shit he can do about it, nor can he have control over my finances anymore.

He told me if I take a civilian job I might as well forget about him. Don’t call him and don’t ask him for shit and he better not find out I got another nigga.

Damn, this could be dangerous for both of you...

You living together "no longer have those sparks" at least you not for him as he's probably thinking he's what you want.

You can no longer play house...

What is keeping you there? Do you not have anywhere else to go? Is he very controlling and will try to stop you from leaving?

Post Posted: 2020-07-02 04:17:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-02 03:02:26

You living together "no longer have those sparks" at least you not for him as he's probably thinking he's what you want.

What is keeping you there? Do you not have anywhere else to go? Is he very controlling and will try to stop you from leaving?

Oh nooo, we don’t live together, his parents would take his house and sell it without a blink if he lived with a man.

I have my own home.

But yes he gets crazy when I try to leave.

That’s why I’m scared to out him.

Post Posted: 2020-07-02 05:37:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-02 03:02:26

2020-07-02 04:17:48

Oh nooo, we don’t live together, his parents would take his house and sell it without a blink if he lived with a man.

I have my own home.

But yes he gets crazy when I try to leave.

That’s why I’m scared to out him.

Damn he sound like a Jamaican dude...

I found out most of them kill their lovers because of jealousy and this is right in Jamaica... It is not that a dude is Gay... It's if you get them to convert to being Gay and you start playing games with them after they've caught feeling... is why Gay dudes are found dead.

Nigerians too...

Post Posted: 2020-07-02 06:13:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-02 00:22:48

This, not to mention that you must coddle him when he is down but when you are sad wtf you in your feelings for, stop being a bitch and get over it.

They ignore you for 3 days but let them catch the fade when they want you and the stalking, harassment, and accusations begin.

You can never leave them once they fall in love because they own you. Literally was told that today.

Sounds about right

To put it in perspective

Ike turner and Stevie j are both Scorpio men

I’d kill one if I dated one.

They are kings of manipulation

And I’m too strong to be Manipulated and I’d get extremely upset if you even try.

Post Posted: 2020-07-02 06:50:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-02 00:22:48

2020-07-02 06:13:38

Sounds about right

To put it in perspective

Ike turner and Stevie j are both Scorpio men

I’d kill one if I dated one.

They are kings of manipulation

And I’m too strong to be Manipulated and I’d get extremely upset if you even try.

Is this a natural feeling that some guys have that "their dudes or just a dude that they have been dating is trying to control them?"

That must be some very good booty to make these niggahs go crazy.

But Real Talk... "it's time to let go on both ends if you don't want it, because it will lead to more pain on his end which most dudes fight even the same with women when they want out by calling the out of their names etc."

If you don't want him to leave... "why should you care about being his friend or if he tells you (if you leave don't come back and I would probably be with someone else?"]

You don't him...

You must determine Break Time or FOREVER BROKE OFF...

Post Posted: 2020-07-02 09:41:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

True to a point, we make some of the best friends in the world, but don't ever have one as an enemy. We remember from childhood...if tell you to move, it's best you do so. We rarely get mad because we're dangerous when angered. I hate my angry side because it can get me in trouble and I hate having to apologize. High sex drive but we save it for someone special...try to drive you crazy. Don't date a scorpio if you're about them games...we can do crazy shit when wronged. LOL

Post Posted: 2020-07-02 09:56:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You guys are stating why scorpios don't date much. We're intense once we find a mate. We rarely bed hop because we claim what we want especially if the sex is good. Most scorpios like that slow passionate loving where you both can enjoy it. We like talking to you during... if you don't talk back the fuck to hurt you because you won't talk.

We also fuck to hurt you if you piss them off. If a scorpio falls for it's long before you get in the bed. They want to get into your mind so they can control you. Don't date on if you don't want them in your head. They give you space and freedom but they trip out if you even think about giving that puzzy to someone else.

It take a special person to date them. Only another scorpio is they true sex partner but it won't work beyond sex. Two crazy people shouldn't date. Pisces is their favorite, but virgo, capricorn cancer wins them over too. PISCES are their first choice... they know how to calm that beast out of bed...especially with their intellect!!!!

Post Posted: 2020-07-02 13:25:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You guys are stating why scorpios don't date much. We're intense once we find a mate. We rarely bed hop because we claim what we want especially if the sex is good. Most scorpios like that slow passionate loving where you both can enjoy it. We like talking to you during... if you don't talk back the fuck to hurt you because you won't talk.

We also fuck to hurt you if you piss them off. If a scorpio falls for it's long before you get in the bed. They want to get into your mind so they can control you. Don't date on if you don't want them in your head. They give you space and freedom but they trip out if you even think about giving that puzzy to someone else.

It take a special person to date them. Only another scorpio is they true sex partner but it won't work beyond sex. Two crazy people shouldn't date. Pisces is their favorite, but virgo, capricorn cancer wins them over too. PISCES are their first choice... they know how to calm that beast out of bed...especially with their intellect!!!!

So he just got married and had a child to get in my head?

Post Posted: 2020-07-02 17:27:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-07-02 13:25:31

So he just got married and had a child to get in my head?

In his mine you're his piece and can't nobody had better touch it.

Post Posted: 2020-07-02 18:02:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum