logo
Search
What are the reasons why Straight Black men hate us?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 15 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
1. We are flamboyant: they see it as weakness and a target for bullies making us look bad as a whole.

2. We might turn them out : they don’t want to be turned out they want their gayness doormat and hidden.

3.super coons: straight men can b coons but wen u mix it with gay chile it’s a whole another level and they don’t trust us.cos we will sell them out for acceptance.

4. We don’t support them fully: gay men support women partially and it’s almost as if gays are women to do it hey are on the other side.

5. Dramatic and acting like females: some gay men will get in a straight mans face and yell at him and it makes the straight man uncomfortable.

6. Ur submitting to a man and giving him ur man hood: they believe the manhood is in the anus and once it’s taken it’s gone.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

1. We are flamboyant: they see it as weakness and a target for bullies making us look bad as a whole.

2. We might turn them out : they don’t want to be turned out they want their gayness doormat and hidden.

3.super coons: straight men can b coons but wen u mix it wen gay chile it’s a whole another level and they don’t trust us.

4. We don’t support them fully: gay men support women partially and it’s almost as if gays are women to do it hey are on the other side.

5. Dramatic and acting like females: some gay men will get in a straight mans face and yell at him and it makes the straight man uncomfortable.

6. Ur submitting to a man and giving him ur man hood: they believe the manhood is in the anus and once it’s taken it’s gone.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

3.super coons: straight men can b coons but wen u mix it wen gay chile it’s a whole another level and they don’t trust us.

Straight black men hate us because they wish they could do what we do. Women will let us see them nude, in their underwear getting dressed and we are just friends with them. They wish women would actually tell them what they are thinking and we actually know what they think of them no matter what. They wish it was as easy for them to have sex with someone than to have to go through the motions with women. They wish they could actually fuck us in the same house as they stay with their girlfriend or wife because they know they're woman isn't up for sex like that. They wish they could share their feelings like we do with each other but not be looked at as gay for being emotional.

Post Posted: 14 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

3.super coons: straight men can b coons but wen u mix it with gay chile it’s a whole another level and they don’t trust us.cos we will sell them out for acceptance.

Straight men hate us because the Bible, Society and the Black Community tells them we are abominations who deserve to be ostracized and treated like an outcast because we "CHOSE" to be gay .. smh that's the main reason

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Maybe, just maybe, one of the reasons straight black men hate YOU, is because you are obsessed with getting in their pants? Just a guess..🙄

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Speaking as a black, gay man who works around a serious number of homophobic, racist-leaning individuals, the consensus I've come to is that they're afraid that we are going to get them alone and take their bootyholes. Let me begin this part by say that I'm not bragging but it's true: My print is noticeable. With that said, I've noticed that I get sideway stares whenever we're in close proximity to one another, and whenever I'm coming around the corner at work, and they have their backs to me, they'll immediately change positions so as to have their backs away from me. And BELIEVE ME: only two have something to look at, if you get my meaning. And, in short, maybe that's source of their anger.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Maybe, just maybe, one of the reasons straight black men hate YOU, is because you are obsessed with getting in their pants? Just a guess..🙄

And some of them be the main ones trying to get in our pants.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

14 days ago

Only disagreeing with that to the extent that if you are a man trying to get into another man's pants, you aren't straight. You may be living as if you are straight, and telling people you are straight. But if you want whatever is in another man's pants, you ain't straight..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
who cares?! I certainly don't.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

14 days ago

Speaking as a black, gay man who works around a serious number of homophobic, racist-leaning individuals, the consensus I've come to is that they're afraid that we are going to get them alone and take their bootyholes. Let me begin this part by say that I'm not bragging but it's true: My print is noticeable. With that said, I've noticed that I get sideway stares whenever we're in close proximity to one another, and whenever I'm coming around the corner at work, and they have their backs to me, they'll immediately change positions so as to have their backs away from me. And BELIEVE ME: only two have something to look at, if you get my meaning. And, in short, maybe that's source of their anger.

That’s number 2. And some gay men have attempted to rape straight men we aren’t all angels

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Most black families raise their kids to believe being gay is disgusting and a sin. It's more so ignorance than it is hate in my opinion.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

Only disagreeing with that to the extent that if you are a man trying to get into another man's pants, you aren't straight. You may be living as if you are straight, and telling people you are straight. But if you want whatever is in another man's pants, you ain't straight..Smile

Duh that's why all these so called straight black men that hate us really hate they can't be us.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

Duh that's why all these so called straight black men that hate us really hate they can't be us.

That’s part of it but not entirely all of it

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

That doesn't apply to the men who have no interest in getting inside another man's pants that are being hounded by desperate, pathetic gays who are obsessed with getting some straight dick..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Some gays like to throw their BUSSY on every guy they see and get mad when rejected, no means no bihh

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

That doesn't apply to the men who have no interest in getting inside another man's pants that are being hounded by desperate, pathetic gays who are obsessed with getting some straight dick..Smile

Lol some of these same men even after being hounded still be dicking down dudes.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

That’s part of it but not entirely all of it

That's the major part of it because even straight dudes be asking for advice from gay dudes about sex and everything else from women to even being curious about what we do and how we do stuff in the bedroom and relationships and end up getting caught up in it so much that they end up hating gays because of the privileges they wished they had like some of us do. How many of these straight dudes can say they have had a threesome with their girlfriend and the girlfriend's friend? How many straight dudes can say they're getting head or sex every day by their girlfriend? How many straight dudes can say they've gotten head or even fucked a friend of their girlfriend while at party? A lot of them can't say that but a lot of them could be if they were okay with getting down with a dude. That's why a lot of these be hating on these dudes in public because a lot of them are keeping up appearances but getting down with these dudes every day.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Laughing this

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Let's not forget the projected fear homophobic straight men have, believing a gay man will treat him the way he would (or believes is acceptable to) treat a woman.

Antics could be as mild as cat calling, eye balling, and pervasive flirtation to as microaggressive as groping, strategic body placing, and cornering to full on stalking or even abuse/r*pe. All these behaviours your average homophobic straight man feels he's entitled to and finds normal and acceptable to exhibit around women, but never hopes to be in the position of the receiving end (no pun intended).

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Let's not forget the projected fear homophobic straight men have, believing a gay man will treat him the way he would (or believes is acceptable to) treat a woman.

Antics could be as mild as cat calling, eye balling, and pervasive flirtation to as microaggressive as groping, strategic body placing, and cornering to full on stalking or even abuse/r*pe. All these behaviours your average homophobic straight man feels he's entitled to and finds normal and acceptable to exhibit around women, but never hopes to be in the position of the receiving end (no pun intended).

There are some drunk straight men that have met that fate...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

13 days ago

Oh, I don't doubt it at all, me. I'm certain there are plenty of us as well, myself included, who have been targets of various degrees of aggression from men. It's a projected fear, but not so much an irrational one particularly if someone has experienced it.

We're still men. We're all genetically geared to have a heightened potential of aggression, but few of us are products of an environment where such aggression is cultivated to the point where liberties are taken if guaranteed.

It's one thing for a man to recognise the gay guy next to him as a potential threat in the most basic of basic biological context, but generally it's another to profile him as a threat and bash him accordingly.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

Lol some of these same men even after being hounded still be dicking down dudes.

Obviously you believe every straight man who knows you wants to fuck you, so who am i to kill your dreams..🙄

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

13 days ago

Obviously you believe every straight man who knows you wants to fuck you, so who am i to kill your dreams..🙄

Naw I've experienced what you think is fantasy when it's actually happened. Why would a straight man come over his girlfriend's place knowing she's not there but her gay friend is? Why would a straight man flirt with a gay dude every time his girlfriend walk out of the room? Why would a straight man be openly homophobic but then fucking gay dudes every chance he gets? That's not fantasy. That's reality.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

13 days ago

And some get drunk and high on purpose to use that as an excuse too.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Well and that's part of it too because even some gay people have experienced the aggression of so called straight dudes thinking if they fuck a gay dude like they do some women then that will change these gay dudes minds. When it literally does the opposite for a lot of gay dudes because most to all of these so called straight homophobic dudes be the main ones wondering how we suck their dick better than any girl they've gotten head from or taking all of their dick in our ass but all the girls they've been with can't handle it. That's the difference. How many of these dudes go to gloryholes, or cruising in parks, alleyways, night clubs, bathhouses, etc. for sex?
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: