logo
Search
The Jane Waughfield Case  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I dont know if anybody on here heard about this case or spoke about it, but there was this dumb bitch named Jane Waughfield in Indianapolis, who accidentlly walked in on this gangsta nigga fucking another nigga, and decided to try to extort him, when he refused she went on facebook live to expose him, telling her story , which said pretty much she walked in on him fucking another nigga, and that the other nigga was his equally gangsta younger cousin. With in 2 hours she was shot to death while driving her car, I say good for her lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I dont know if anybody on here heard about this case or spoke about it, but there was this dumb bitch named Jane Waughfield in Indianapolis, who accidentlly walked in on this gangsta nigga fucking another nigga, and decided to try to extort him, when he refused she went on facebook live to expose him, telling her story , which said pretty much she walked in on him fucking another nigga, and that the other nigga was his equally gangsta younger cousin. With in 2 hours she was shot to death while driving her car, I say good for her lol.

No one has the right to out another person. At some point, there has to be a severe consequence to deter this lowlfe behavior. She knew them well enough to know what they'd do to her, if she told, so just as I have no simpathy for hostage takers of one's physical body, I also have no sympathy for anyone who seeks to publicly shame another, and if the outer gets the ultimate punishment (death) for doing so, I won't shed any tears for a blackmailer.

Too many loud-mouthed individuals think it's cute to run off at the mouth, nonstop. This breed won't be missed by me.

Personally, I have no tears to shed for them or her. Life won't end for me after being outed by anyone, so I wouldn't personally resort to end another person's life for outing me, but outers are the lowest of trash. She was trying to extort money for her silence. If she'd done it out of hurt and shame that she'd slept with the one guy and once had a fling with him, that would have been another story, but she did this to publicly shame the guys, and they became her ultimate judge, jury and hangmen.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

How do u "accidentally" walk in on 2 people fucking, unless she lived there?

Yeah I accidentally walked in on my parents when I was a kid, but obviously I lived with them.

So did this woman live with them, and know them well enough to put them on blast on social media?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Yeah I accidentally walked in on my parents when I was a kid, but obviously I lived with them.

So did this woman live with them, and know them well enough to put them on blast on social media?

The door wasnt locked, she forget her phone and went back and the door wasnt locked so she just went in

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

No one has the right to out another person. At some point, there has to be a severe consequence to deter this lowlfe behavior. She knew them well enough to know what they'd do to her, if she told, so just as I have no simpathy for hostage takers of one's physical body, I also have no sympathy for anyone who seeks to publicly shame another, and if the outer gets the ultimate punishment (death) for doing so, I won't shed any tears for a blackmailer.

Too many loud-mouthed individuals think it's cute to run off at the mouth, nonstop. This breed won't be missed by me.

Personally, I have no tears to shed for them or her. Life won't end for me after being outed by anyone, so I wouldn't personally resort to end another person's life for outing me, but outers are the lowest of trash. She was trying to extort money for her silence. If she'd done it out of hurt and shame that she'd slept with the one guy and once had a fling with him, that would have been another story, but she did this to publicly shame the guys, and they became her ultimate judge, jury and hangmen.

I agree completely, same thing I said when they shot markeith rivers

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

The door wasnt locked, she forget her phone and went back and the door wasnt locked so she just went in

So she knew at least 1 of them.

I can't imagine a person just accidentally walked in the wrong home, & walked in on 2 people fucking, and just organically decides to out 2 people she don't know from a can of paint.

That part seemed fictitious.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
is this a true story?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

I agree completely, same thing I said when they shot markeith rivers

All of my doms told me what would happen to me, if I became the cause of their lives changing, so I'd be shocked if they allowed me to continue to live, after being dumb enough to out them by running around telling people their names and enough personal information to identify them by.

a person doesn't have to be a gang member or a thug to take out a loud-mouth, gossiping-type male or female. White-collar men and women with no criminal records are known to also silence loud-mouth, attention-seeking individuals for telling their personal business without their consent or blessings.

Sometimes, a person needs to learn to keep his/her damn mouth shut! Nothing is cute about a grown man/woman telling everyone else's business; they never tell their own unflattering business though. If you need to vent about someone that you've slept with, seek out a therapist, because he/she is sworn to secrecy and silence on any information that you share with him/her. If you have an uncontrolling compulsion to run off at the mouth and tell other people's personal and private business, you should also seek help for this flaw from a therapist, because you may eventually meet the wrong individual, and running your mouth will be the end of you. People just need to learn to stop running their mouths about anyone other than themselves ONLY, especially if their sharing unflattering info that could drastically change other people's lives.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

I can't imagine a person just accidentally walked in the wrong home, & walked in on 2 people fucking, and just organically decides to out 2 people she don't know from a can of paint.

She knew them both. There is nothing fictitious about this event. It happened, and she lost her life because of her tacky nature and behavior. The two were known thugs, drug dealers and well-known criminals, so most people knew not to cross their paths the wrong way. They were huge guys.

She was there with them just 15-20 minutes earlier, but she left, and she realized that she forgot her phone, so she went back. Someone who knows her from facebook said that she was known to tell other people's business regularly, and she was also known to be very nosey. As she arrived back at the house/apartment, she tried the door without knocking (because she had always been too nosey for her own good), and the door was still unlocked from how she left it, when she left out the first time. She entered, and she saw them fucking, and she immediately started to leave, but they tried to get her to come back, but she wouldn't. She already knew that she'd have died that day just for witnessing the act, if she'd been dumb enough to return, as they insisted. So, you see, she knew them well enough to know their MO and what they were capable of doing to keep all of their secrets from the police, family and friends. She was no fool. She play her hand, and she lost.

She tried to extort money from these drug dealers for her silence, and she paid the ultimate price for doing so with her own life.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

She knew them both. There is nothing fictitious about this event. It happened, and she lost her life because of her tacky nature and behavior. The two were known thugs, drug dealers and well-known criminals, so most people knew not to cross their paths the wrong way. They were huge guys.

She was there with them just 15-20 minutes earlier, but she left, and she realized that she forgot her phone, so she went back. Someone who knows her from facebook said that she was known to tell other people's business regularly, and she was also known to be very nosey. As she arrived back at the house/apartment, she tried the door without knocking (because she had always been too nosey for her own good), and the door was still unlocked from how she left it, when she left out the first time. She entered, and she saw them fucking, and she immediately started to leave, but they tried to get her to come back, but she wouldn't. She already knew that she'd have died that day just for witnessing the act, if she'd been dumb enough to return, as they insisted. So, you see, she knew them well enough to know their MO and what they were capable of doing to keep all of their secrets from the police, family and friends. She was no fool. She play her hand, and she lost.

She tried to extort money from these drug dealers for her silence, and she paid the ultimate price for doing so with her own life.

That sounds legit.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
People will never learn to mind their own business...someone else will get the same treatment in the future.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Here is Jane to tell her side of the story:

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I would’ve outed those 2 fat queens for free.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

So you are saying, your life has zero value?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm disgusted that whoever the dude is, went down on that fat, manly, classless, ghetto, 40 year old but looking and sounding like she a 65 year old light skinned black Lulu Hogg shitty ass mess. It's hard, masculine, wannabe nigga bitches like her that motivate "straight" men to turn to men.

I bet you anything that she prolly had a rack of gay "besties" that she hanged on to night and day, cockblocking because she couldn't hold on to a man. Bitches like these are the scurge of the earth.

I hope in her last moments alive she thought that being a messy, hateful ho was worth her life and making her two children motherless. This is for you, Charlie, er, Jane. Rest in piss...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
She's pure ghetto trash!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

So you are saying, your life has zero value?

Or maybe that theirs have a value of -∞²...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sad, she not only outed him but the entire East Side, so they really don’t know who came for her.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

is this a true story?

yep look it up

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

2 hours lata.... BOOM LMAO

Track Thumbs Up/Down
DAMN I AM GLAD YOU BROUGHT THIS UP BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER TALKED ABOUT IT ANYMORE...

THAT WAS AWFUL... AS WRONG AS IT MAY SEEM THAT SHE HAD OUTED THEM; SHE DID NOT DESERVE THAT. HE SHOULD HAVE COVERED HIS TRACKS AS DL AND DISCREET AS SOME DUDES SAY THEY ARE THEY GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN...

WANT IT SO BAD THEY GETTING CAUGHT IN PARKS, IN CARS, AT THEIR HOUSE WHERE THEIR GIRL WALKS IN ETC... TOO CHEAP TO MAKE THINGS SECURE, NOR WILL THEY RENT A HOTEL...

IF A NIGGAH CAN'T HOST FOR THE GOOD SEX HE WANTS... THEN HE NEEDS TO GET HIS LIFE TOGETHER WHERE HE CAN.

WHAT IF HE DECIDED TO GO TO A SEX GYM/ SUANA/ OR SEX PARTY AND HE RAN INTO SOMEONE HE DID NOT WANT THEM TO KNOW ABOUT HIM? HE PROBABLY WOULD'VE DON'T THE SAME THING.

EVEN BEING IN THIS LIFESTYLE AS A BI-MAN YOU MUST BE MORE RESPONSIBLE.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

is this a true story?

9 days ago

yep look it up

just read an article.

It's not a justified killing but she got what she had coming for running her mouth. Sad part are the kids she left behind which is just further proof that black women apparently need to be regulated in when and with whom they have children. No upright parent would ever be involved with two downlow gay men and certainly wouldn't be on the internet disseminating private information that has nothing to do with her.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

I don't see how no man would for her nasty ghetto loudmouth...nothing classy or ladylike about her. Only weak men and crazy women would listen to her. Why the never try to expose DL women? Yeah they know DL women even if they keep quiet about it. I say again THIS IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE THESE NEVER GET AHEAD....MINDING EVERYONE'S BUSINESS EXCEPT THEIR OWN.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Being gay or bi-sexual should not be a secret. That does not mean you have to be OUT like me, but if someone finds out, it should not be a big deal, definitely not something to kill someone over.

But as long as some bisexuals and gay men try to live secret gay lives, being OUT'ed will be a power others have over them.

I would never give anyone that power, and I am proud of being gay, so this is not an issue I will ever face.

If I lived in Chicago, I would want anyone in Chicago who knows me to know I am gay.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

I don't see how no man would for her nasty ghetto loudmouth...nothing classy or ladylike about her. Only weak men and crazy women would listen to her. Why the never try to expose DL women? Yeah they know DL women even if they keep quiet about it. I say again THIS IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE THESE NEVER GET AHEAD....MINDING EVERYONE'S BUSINESS EXCEPT THEIR OWN.

She got ahead... she got ahead of the line to the graveyard lol
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: