logo
Search
There's no such thing as as a hyper masculine bottom  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nigga you're gay I don't know why these gay men be wanting the same privileges as the straight guys do. Once they find out u take dick it's a wrap

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
there's no such thing as a heterosexual tranny chaser and no such thing as a hyper masculine crossdresser. once straight niggas figure you fuck trannies and crossdress nigga it's a wrap.

Laughing you see what i just did there? Laughing nigga you need to stop. it's not a competition nor do you have any place to compare and compete if you're going to try to make it so. it's usually the character of the insecure and emotionally weak who try to make others living their own ass life a competition and contest. that's usually something i mostly experience from females and fem gay males. clearly you're no different other than having some bass to your voice. Laughing you're a butch bitch in a man's body. where you raised by a single mom?

the definition of "gay" doesn't mean "feminine/effeminate male". gay means same sex attracted. neither does being "gay" automatically connect with being "feminine/effeminate" within. whether top, verse or bottom, men get sexual pleasure from both meaning with intellectual logic and not ignorant logic that it's all a natural thing for men to do, meaning it's all a masculine thing for men to do... if bottoming wasn't a thing made for males to do then no man would get any pleasure from it whatsoever. it would be completely painful and completely damaging any dude who tries it. males are made sexually superior and it's great to be a male.

also what does being a male attracted males vs being a male attracted to females have anything to do with having different privileges or wanting straight "privileges" as if they're different? what is this "different" "privilege" you speak of? Laughing you're a real fucking moron. Laughing you're one fucking dumb ass. Laughing i will always shut your dumb bitch shit down. Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

there's no such thing as a heterosexual tranny chaser and no such thing as a hyper masculine crossdresser. once straight niggas figure you fuck trannies and crossdress nigga it's a wrap.

Laughing you see what i just did there? Laughing nigga you need to stop. it's not a competition nor do you have any place to compare and compete if you're going to try to make it so. it's usually the character of the insecure and emotionally weak who try to make others living their own ass life a competition and contest. that's usually something i mostly experience from females and fem gay males. clearly you're no different other than having some bass to your voice. Laughing you're a butch bitch in a man's body. where you raised by a single mom?

the definition of "gay" doesn't mean "feminine/effeminate male". gay means same sex attracted. neither does being "gay" automatically connect with being "feminine/effeminate" within. whether top, verse or bottom, men get sexual pleasure from both meaning with intellectual logic and not ignorant logic that it's all a natural thing for men to do, meaning it's all a masculine thing for men to do... if bottoming wasn't a thing made for males to do then no man would get any pleasure from it whatsoever. it would be completely painful and completely damaging any dude who tries it. males are made sexually superior and it's great to be a male.

also what does being a male attracted males vs being a male attracted to females have anything to do with having different privileges or wanting straight "privileges" as if they're different? what is this "different" "privilege" you speak of? Laughing you're a real fucking moron. Laughing you're one fucking dumb ass. Laughing i will always shut your dumb bitch shit down. Laughing

No one even judges me by my sexuality and if they do I could give two fucks

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

i'll fight you

Laughing

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I wouldn’t say I was hyper masculine

But I’m deff more masculine than the average bttm

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

AND THAT RIGHT THERE ALONE IS SEXY...

REAL TOP MEN NEED NO ANNOUNCEMENT... IF YOU ARE A BOTTOM... IT IS WHAT IT IS. I THINK A LOT OF DUDES FEEL SHAME OF THAT EVEN IF THEY ARE VERY UNDETECTABLE AS GAY.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

REAL TOP MEN NEED NO ANNOUNCEMENT... IF YOU ARE A BOTTOM... IT IS WHAT IT IS. I THINK A LOT OF DUDES FEEL SHAME OF THAT EVEN IF THEY ARE VERY UNDETECTABLE AS GAY.

Right cuz I’ve always been a firm believer in even though I love love dick...I would love it like a man and my sexuality would not define me

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Right cuz I’ve always been a firm believer in even though I love love dick...I would love it like a man and my sexuality would not define me

Indeed Sexy

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Indeed Sexy

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

i'll fight you

Laughing

What an uncompelling sentiment to have toward... YOUR FUTURE HUBBY!

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: