logo
Search
Are Black Men Being Programed to Love white?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Do you think black men (gay and straight) have been programmed to love white people? While I have a lot to say on this topic, I'm going to wait to see what you guys think.

Here's the video that inspired this topic.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
dick is dick. doesn't matter where it comes from sis.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I wouldn't say black men are intentionally being programmed to love white men or women, it's just a consequence of white being the dominant race for the last 2000 years. Everybody is being programmed by corporate America, the media and US govt. You can go to most countries in the world and they'll know more about the USA than their own country. Given that white people (white westerners) are the ones in power, of course the programming is being done in their favor.

Another programming that many aren't aware of is incorrectly thinking that Americans are the only Americans. Everybody from Canada to South America, to the Caribbean are Americans by birth, as they are members of the American continents.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
However, the majority of Black men want to be and procreate with Black women. FACTS. The takeaway from this "video" is these shrews have been rejected by white and Black men. Neutral

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Bullshit muthafucka, and speak fuh yo' own got damn self.

As for me, no sex ain't just sex, because I got standards got damn it.

Furthermore, I ain't got to be in love wit a muthafucka to wanna fuck em', but fuckin' is mo' fun "for me", whey they got some about em' dat I like.

Physical attraction, and mutual physical attraction is a "must" to me too, because....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Do you think black men (gay and straight) have been programmed to love white people? While I have a lot to say on this topic, I'm going to wait to see what you guys think.

Well first of all, if black men are being programmed to like white women, then who's doing the programming?!

At my age, this a topic that I've been hearing about since the 90's, and shit.

You know what else I've been noticing since the 90's, is that "most" black ass women have been doing the same dumb ass shit these days, since then, that has caused niggaz not to want their asses "no mo' ", when dey git dey bread mo' right, in the first got damn place.

If you take the time to ask me what these things are that I'm talking about, then I'll take the time to answer you back, as soon as my work-a-holic ass got enough time to.

Until then, I stop it here, because my opinions are "deeply-rooted" on this topic, bruh!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Um not.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
pepole r attracded to da lights

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yes it's called social conditioning. We live in America where we utilize European standards of beauty.

One thing I don't like is how heterosexual and homosexual blacks will lower their criteria and standards when it comes to dating and having sex with whites whereas the black person have to be of higher quality.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No just to hate themselves.

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Fuck that, I was raised in the south and saw how they treated us like shit growing up. You to cross the street when they approached, hold your head, listen to foul names being called ect ect. They do nothing for me.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE IN REALLY BEING PRESENT AND NOT JUST FOR SHOW OR WHEN YOU FEEL THAT IT IS CONVENIENT TO BE DOWN WITH THE SWIRL...

I RAN INTO A DUDE LAST WEEK WHO IS A TOP BUDDY AND HE HAD A WHITE LOVER...

HE SAID... Man, we have been on the rocks a while with him lying when he goes out of town for work to do hair" (because he's a celeb type hairstylist)

But still, o' boy likes puzzy from females too, so I guess things are OPEN between him and his dude now...

The bad thing is... Things have gotten even worse since the RACISM issues in America and his own dude appears to be ashamed to let people know they are together when hanging out as he's getting strange looks and people are saying certain things...

He said even when the COPS pulled them over in Sacramento (Elk Grove) His white Boyfriend mentioned nothing like they lived together or been in a 5-year relationship... "He just let him pull his dude out of the car, put him down on the ground, and search him while in cuffs and had no reason to..."

His excuse was: "I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO DO ANYTHING TO ME, BECAUSE OF DATING YOU... HERE RECENTLY THEY'VE BEEN BEATING PEOPLE UP AND GETTING VERY HOSTILE AND AGRY WITH BLACK AND WHITE ISSUES"

SMMFH... "Could not have been me..." White Boy would have had a well-whipped ass when we got home and I would have left him!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE IN REALLY BEING PRESENT AND NOT JUST FOR SHOW OR WHEN YOU FEEL THAT IT IS CONVENIENT TO BE DOWN WITH THE SWIRL...

HE SAID... Man, we have been on the rocks a while with him lying when he goes out of town for work to do hair" (because he's a celeb type hairstylist)

But still, o' boy likes puzzy from females too, so I guess things are OPEN between him and his dude now...

The bad thing is... Things have gotten even worse since the RACISM issues in America and his own dude appears to be ashamed to let people know they are together when hanging out as he's getting strange looks and people are saying certain things...

He said even when the COPS pulled them over in Sacramento (Elk Grove) His white Boyfriend mentioned nothing like they lived together or been in a 5-year relationship... "He just let him pull his dude out of the car, put him down on the ground, and search him while in cuffs and had no reason to..."

His excuse was: "I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO DO ANYTHING TO ME, BECAUSE OF DATING YOU... HERE RECENTLY THEY'VE BEEN BEATING PEOPLE UP AND GETTING VERY HOSTILE AND AGRY WITH BLACK AND WHITE ISSUES"

SMMFH... "Could not have been me..." White Boy would have had a well-whipped ass when we got home and I would have left him!!!!

I would be out that relationship too lol. My White husband would of had the lawyers on the phone, video recording, possibly punching the police if they did anything to me.

Now, What I was gonna say is most Black men gay or straight do interracial wrong. Nothing wrong with interracial NSA sex, but when it comes to relationship, dating, and marriage. Only few do it right. I did it right. I married well. Most Black straight men marry a White woman and working all week to pay the mortgage and bills, and take care of the kids. Gay Black men with White men, some are helping with bills, etc. Nope, marry and date white for resources and love. If straight Black men were marrying older wealthy White women ok, but that's not the case.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

I would be out that relationship too lol. My White husband would of had the lawyers on the phone, video recording, possibly punching the police if they did anything to me.

Now, What I was gonna say is most Black men gay or straight do interracial wrong. Nothing wrong with interracial NSA sex, but when it comes to relationship, dating, and marriage. Only few do it right. I did it right. I married well. Most Black straight men marry a White woman and working all week to pay the mortgage and bills, and take care of the kids. Gay Black men with White men, some are helping with bills, etc. Nope, marry and date white for resources and love. If straight Black men were marrying older wealthy White women ok, but that's not the case.

Pretty Deep... and Congrats that you are happy...

I never thought of "How To Do Interracial Right" that's a new one...

Please give us the rules so some of these hardcore but weak puppy dog running after a white dude who gives 2 sh!ts about them can understand where they are going wrong...

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Pretty Deep... and Congrats that you are happy...

I never thought of "How To Do Interracial Right" that's a new one...

Please give us the rules so some of these hardcore but weak puppy dog running after a white dude who gives 2 sh!ts about them can understand where they are going wrong...

The rules are simple. Interracial marriage is for wealth. Older people have more wealth and they will die before you. Bring that wealth back to the community. Marry older and wealthy. Pass that wealth down and bring wealth back.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

the answer is no. i love blk

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

I’m not suggesting anything about interracial relationships with this topic. What I'm talking about in this thread has to do with meaning. I'm asking what white people mean to us, as Black men, based on what it is we mean to ourselves, in proximity to whiteness, which has undoubtedly been influenced by decades of social conditioning.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

I wouldn't say black men are intentionally being programmed to love white men or women, it's just a consequence of white being the dominant race for the last 2000 years. Everybody is being programmed by corporate America, the media and US govt. You can go to most countries in the world and they'll know more about the USA than their own country. Given that white people (white westerners) are the ones in power, of course the programming is being done in their favor.

Another programming that many aren't aware of is incorrectly thinking that Americans are the only Americans. Everybody from Canada to South America, to the Caribbean are Americans by birth, as they are members of the American continents.

Whether intentional or not, the implications are evident and have been a plague on the black community for decades.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

However, the majority of Black men want to be and procreate with Black women. FACTS. The takeaway from this "video" is these shrews have been rejected by white and Black men. Neutral

That's not the point of this thread or the video.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

10 days ago

Well first of all, if black men are being programmed to like white women, then who's doing the programming?!

At my age, this a topic that I've been hearing about since the 90's, and shit.

You know what else I've been noticing since the 90's, is that "most" black ass women have been doing the same dumb ass shit these days, since then, that has caused niggaz not to want their asses "no mo' ", when dey git dey bread mo' right, in the first got damn place.

If you take the time to ask me what these things are that I'm talking about, then I'll take the time to answer you back, as soon as my work-a-holic ass got enough time to.

Until then, I stop it here, because my opinions are "deeply-rooted" on this topic, bruh!

Well, I don't think it's fair to blame a black woman for the same thing a black man does. What's more, when compared to black women, black men are more than twice as likely to date and marry a non-black partner. The black women who do date interracially, see it as their only option, whereas black men view it as their come-up.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

Um not.

How do you know you're not?

{⚆ _ ⚆}_/

Track Thumbs Up/Down

10 days ago

pepole r attracded to da lights

Black people have been taught to be attracted to anything that isn't black.

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 6
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: