Search
things are not always what the seem  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 05:50:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Chauvin's knee not the cause of Floyd's death as per medical examiner:

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/05/george-floyd-autopsy-underlying-health-conditions-likely-caused-death

More:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/medical-examiner-concludes-george-floyd-didnt-die-of-asphyxia

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 05:51:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
there should be a massive lawsuit against major media outlets for inciting people into dangerous, fiery riots just to boost viewership and keep their jobs. They should not have reported on this case until ALL THE FACTS had been presented.

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 06:20:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So I guess that knee on his neck for nine minutes just tickled his throat? You are digging for reasons to excuse police officers for killing black people. That autopsy from the machine who even allowed that maniac to work as a cop, is about as trustworthy as the CEO of Phillip Morris saying smoking cigarettes cures lung cancer. But if you are stupid enough to not know that cutting off someone's breathing for nine minutes will kill ANYONE, you'd probably believe that too..Smile

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 06:28:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-30 05:50:05

So I guess that knee on his neck for nine minutes just tickled his throat? You are digging for reasons to excuse police officers for killing black people. That autopsy from the machine who even allowed that maniac to work as a cop, is about as trustworthy as the CEO of Phillip Morris saying smoking cigarettes cures lung cancer. But if you are stupid enough to not know that cutting off someone's breathing for nine minutes will kill ANYONE, you'd probably believe that too..Smile

Chauvin's actions were routine. The examiner said that Floyd was intoxicated and also had multiple underlying health conditions related to the heart and that his being penned might have contributed to his death but was not the cause of his death. They ruled out strangulation and asphyxiation as a cause of death. It seems more accidental at this point for how could Chauvin had known about his previous health conditions? I think he should face some consequences but not intent to murder. Now you have another black neighborhood/city aflame due to reactionary bullshit rather than fact and reason. They do this to humiliate and harm us because they know these sort of reactions impede our progress.

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 06:34:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-30 06:28:18

Chauvin's actions were routine. The examiner said that Floyd was intoxicated and also had multiple underlying health conditions related to the heart and that his being penned might have contributed to his death but was not the cause of his death. They ruled out strangulation and asphyxiation as a cause of death. It seems more accidental at this point for how could Chauvin had known about his previous health conditions? I think he should face some consequences but not intent to murder. Now you have another black neighborhood/city aflame due to reactionary bullshit rather than fact and reason. They do this to humiliate and harm us because they know these sort of reactions impede our progress.

There is no one on earth saying that cop's actions were routine except you. At this point you are just a poor excuse for a human being trolling for attention. I had the good sense to block and ignore you when I realized that a few days ago, but decided to unblock everyone when I thought this sight was in it's last days. Well since it looks like it's not going anywhere, there is no use me wasting anymore time with you...

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 06:36:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-30 06:34:36

There is no one on earth saying that cop's actions were routine except you. At this point you are just a poor excuse for a human being trolling for attention. I had the good sense to block and ignore you when I realized that a few days ago, but decided to unblock everyone when I thought this sight was in it's last days. Well since it looks like it's not going anywhere, there is no use me wasting anymore time with you...

you want to block me because you've been found wrong.

The first article i posted speaks to his actions being a part of training.

Why do you think cops undergo rigorous combative and gun training? For fun? LMAO

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 06:40:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

;D

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 06:41:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't care how much health problems he had u don't kneel on anyone
like that for that long...

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 06:44:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I don't care how much health problems he had u don't kneel on anyone
like that for that long...

some sources say it was routine but i'd rather wait for an investigating body confirms that his actions were within procedure. The mayor was talking out of his in a press conference on the 27th, making all sorts of determinations about what happened immediately AFTER admitting that he had not seen the entire video. LMAO...this is what incites people and causes even more death and carnage.

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 06:46:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-30 06:36:05

you want to block me because you've been found wrong.

The first article i posted speaks to his actions being a part of training.

Why do you think cops undergo rigorous combative and gun training? For fun? LMAO

This is from the first article you sited:

The report states Chauvin, who was arrested on third-degree murder and manslaughter charges Friday, kept his knee on Floyd's neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, and nearly 3 minutes after Floyd became unresponsive.

"Police are trained that this type of restraint with a subject in a prone position is inherently dangerous," the complaint read.

So either you are stupid, a bold faced liar, or both. My vote is both..

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 06:48:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
ok. like that other poster said I\'m not finna argue bout nothing but even if that man didn't die I still say kneeling on someone who is already restrained by 3 other officers is totally uncalled for.

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 06:51:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

ok. like that other poster said I\'m not finna argue bout nothing but even if that man didn't die I still say kneeling on someone who is already restrained by 3 other officers is totally uncalled for.

maybe and i tend to agree with you on that, but what i think doesn't change what is procedure. i personally think that he had his knee on his neck too long but again, that doesn't change what they are trained to do and what they allowed to do within their authority...just being a voice of reason that's all....

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 07:06:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Where the fuck is Ackley??? Sounds like a one horse, deep in the woods all white town. Just ignore for all future conversations.

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 12:16:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I AGREE 1000%. ILLEGAL USE OF FORCE. ALL OFFICERS SHOULD BE FIRED AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 12:35:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Code:
They do this to humiliate and harm us because they know these sort of reactions impede our progress.

You aint US. Your profile says you are white. It aint OUR progress that is being impeded. YOU are a white person, possibly @birdfu reborn or some other typical white homo.

You exist in a place of white privilege, and if I were the blocking type, I would block you. But I like having you around, if only to remind me how most white Americans view these things.

You represent YOUR people well.

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 17:42:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Code:
They do this to humiliate and harm us because they know these sort of reactions impede our progress.

You aint US. Your profile says you are white. It aint OUR progress that is being impeded. YOU are a white person, possibly @birdfu reborn or some other typical white homo.

You exist in a place of white privilege, and if I were the blocking type, I would block you. But I like having you around, if only to remind me how most white Americans view these things.

You represent YOUR people well.

im not white.the profile is just for fun.

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 18:21:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The coroner, just like the prosecutor, is a part of team law enforcement. I can find a dozen or more instances where coroners have lost their jobs and have been convicted of lying over the years in many different cases about causes of deaths or/and rapes, especially in the cases involving minorities. I don't believe anything that this coroner has to say. Bring in an independent coroner or have a coroner hired by the family's attorney to do his own, independent autopsy.

Even if the knee wasn't the cause of death, it was the knee on his neck that triggered his death, regardless of his official cause of death.

How would your family feel about a white police officer coming to your home and causing your death, based upon his actions, and (then) having to deal with other people ignoring the injustice of your death, just like you don't seem to care about this black man's death?

I don't like a lot of blacks, but those blacks have done things to warrant my lack of empathy. This man hasn't done anything that warranted his death or to have a white officer's knee on his neck for so long, especially after he continued to alert the officer that his breathing was being restricted.

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 18:37:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The coroner, just like the prosecutor, is a part of team law enforcement. I can find a dozen or more instances where coroners have lost their jobs and have been convicted of lying over the years in many different cases about causes of deaths or/and rapes, especially in the cases involving minorities. I don't believe anything that this coroner has to say. Bring in an independent coroner or have a coroner hired by the family's attorney to do his own, independent autopsy.

Even if the knee wasn't the cause of death, it was the knee on his neck that triggered his death, regardless of his official cause of death.

How would your family feel about a white police officer coming to your home and causing your death, based upon his actions, and (then) having to deal with other people ignoring the injustice of your death, just like you don't seem to care about this black man's death?

I don't like a lot of blacks, but those blacks have done things to warrant my lack of empathy. This man hasn't done anything that warranted his death or to have a white officer's knee on his neck for so long, especially after he continued to alert the officer that his breathing was being restricted.

i generally agree after seeing the ENTIRE video which revealed a very inebriated Floyd ( i mean he was drunk AS FUCK) and someone not in the least bit resisting arrest. Had he been resisting, i could see the justification for resistance but that doesn't appear to be the case. I just try to be fair to everyone involved because I want the same treatment if I were in Floyd's shoe or even an officer's shoes. I would really like to see an independent report from a medical examiner but i generally believe them regardless of the source because its doctors who perform them and doctors take an oath on which their jobs depend. Meaning that they are generally honest people where medicine is concerned. As far as my family is concerned: I don't like cops or authority figures in any color so I would never, ever be in such a situation unless someone I was with put me that situation outside of what I'm able to control. I know how to handle authority figures even police officers because I never forget that they are human and have human vulnerabilities that can be easily manipulated.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: