logo
Search
I just wanted to share this with all of you  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-05-29 14:06:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm not expecting any of you comment, I really just wanted to share this with everyone.

{^_^}

Post Posted: 2020-05-29 15:40:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is very nice.

Far too often, other people make their own flawed judgements/opinions about how another person may feel about himself/herself, when those opinions/judgements/views couldn't be further from the truth/reality.

Even as a man who has a submissive fetish to a select type of alpha male, I've never had to settle for serving a man that wasn't physically and sexually desirable to me and to others. Each of my doms have been eye candy for both men and women alike, yet exacting their long-term commitment to me has never been a chore or a problem for me.

When I start settling for a man to merely use me as his once-in-a-while sex toy or as a member of his large harem of random sex partners, that will be the day that I no longer realize that I have great value in this life, and that I deserve the best of the best, in regards to a man of my choosing; however, that will never become a reality in my life, as long as I have breath in my body and a mind that is able to make choices for myself.

In regards to everything else in life, I've always believed that very few people have even a small fraction of my intellectual skills/talents, so I don't think that I'll ever have a problem with devaluing myself and my worth, regardless of my fetish to serve the right man (dom).

Post Posted: 2020-05-29 16:37:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i love her.

Post Posted: 2020-05-29 16:45:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-29 14:06:42

i love her.

She's awesome in her Netflix series, "How to get away with murder," and her cast members are hot too, especially Billy Brown:

Post Posted: 2020-05-29 17:55:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
BRAVO!!!!

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 00:17:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-29 14:06:42

i love her.

Me too!

Post Posted: 2020-05-30 20:31:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Okay, but what "it" am I worth?

First Page 1 Last Page