Search
BGC Class of 2020! End Days! #Missing  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:07:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Sign My Yearbook!

This is the BGC yearbook, you can write special messages to people that you will miss or want to wish them good luck!

Since BGC is ending, I'm going to name a few people that I'm going to miss throughout the week.

I will miss you all, but these folks are like my BGC buddies and I BGC love them. Many of them don't use the forums, but I'll give them a shout out anyway.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:09:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
To #BGClive @Admin

I truly feel like this is the right time. 2020 is a year of transformation and truth, letting go of the old and seeing the truth. The deceitful ones will be exposed. This year will start to reveal all the lies and secrets from governments to world elites etc..., and the people are awakening and seeing the truth, a new world shall come out of this in the next 10 years.

I have to say, as a black gay person who mostly dated outside of my race, when I discovered BGC, I celebrated, this was a place where I could come and interact with other black gay people, especially gay men who are African-American, as I had very little interaction with them before I came on here. Unfortunately, the only guy I dated on here was a white guy and he was an amazing person. I had many wonderful interactions with the folks on here, people I will hold in my heart for the rest of my days.

I feel that the journey has ended for us here, but new adventures are waiting, it's time. I appreciate this site. I appreciate the great minds that designed it and made it a reality. I appreciate the people on here. People I will never meet or see or talk to again. But one day, I will be holding one of my grandchildren thinking, each one of you guys and your stories helped me to realize the person I wanted to be, the man I wanted to marry, and the journey I wanted to take and the characters I wanted in my forever man and in myself. Thank you!

The climb continues, we'll never get it done, but do better every day.

Farewell,

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:14:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
REP your BGC Education: I graduated a God(dess)

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:32:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@applebottom456

I appreciate our chats. I love how you get me, and I love how you encourage me. You are a very kind man, gentle, and patient. I only wish the best for you. If I had a magic wand, I'd give you the world.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:32:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This is the mighty, mighty @TRAST signing out. May your nights be long and filled with schlong.

OMNIPOTENT

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:38:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@shortstay2016

It takes a Caribbean boy to understand a Caribbean boy. I swear we can write a book with our many LONG messages. I just love our endless messages, we never run out of words or things to talk about. Like, you're like the first person I met that can actually keep up with me.

I hope you graduate soon and get a good job and a hot sexy man and get married and see the world together. I want you and your family to stay close and I only wish you only happiness. For every man that breaks your heart, I send the full power of hell after them because you are too good of a person for that.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:39:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2020-05-23 00:07:24

This is the mighty, mighty @TRAST signing out. May your nights be long and filled with schlong.

OMNIPOTENT

Them, you're higher than me. Laughing

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:41:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He no longer a member, but Thumper was one of my favorites. #Cutie

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:46:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@2sweetsfinale

I just love you, PERIOD. The beauty of your soul just shine through the keyboards. Stay sweet, my Prince of Egypt, no matter how many times you get your heart broken, never give in to despair or hopelessness.

I honestly feel like I should cover you and protect you, but you are strong and brave and full of dreams, you'll be just fine. I appreciate you so much.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:48:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

He no longer a member, but Thumper was one of my favorites. #Cutie

He was a cool guy.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:49:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@2sweetsfinale

I just love you, PERIOD. The beauty of your soul just shine through the keyboards. Stay sweet, my Prince of Egypt, no matter how many times you get your heart broken, never give in to despair or hopelessness.

I honestly feel like I should cover you and protect you, but you are strong and brave and full of dreams, you'll be just fine. I appreciate you so much.

Sound like U in love nigga lol

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:52:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't know how to mention myself because I'm a scrub. I hope this isn't true because the admin account has been spamming wack shit for years.

if bgc is down for realz, join trast's website: https://sglblackmen.com/

Anyone who would like to stay in touch is welcome to contact me:

email - skunchfrombgc@gmail.com
kik - skunch

Stay gold, BGC. I'm gonna wipe all my shit just in case.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:53:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@gang_star

You're sexy AF.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 00:55:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@2sweetsfinale

2020-05-23 00:49:28

Sound like U in love nigga lol

Laughing He is a sweetheart.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 01:03:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@teddy_beard You know I adore you. You are such a genuine guy and a kind person. I love how you keep to yourself but can also fight for what you believe in. I love how you show everybody respect. I love your gamer ways. I love your cartoon threads and your dirty mind. I enjoyed your sex threads the most.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 01:08:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@valdo--

Behind all your crazy stories and tough exterior. I know you are a good guy. And you've proven it to me over and over and over again. You big softie. I appreciate you.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 01:10:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
To be continued...

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 01:13:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@royalkinglegend

You're very handsome. I like you in a suit. Go find you a good guy and get married.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 01:16:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@breeziii

We don't know each other but... You're cute or whatever.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 03:24:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Sign My Yearbook!

This is the BGC yearbook, you can write special messages to people that you will miss or want to wish them good luck!

Since BGC is ending, I'm going to name a few people that I'm going to miss throughout the week.

I will miss you all, but these folks are like my BGC buddies and I BGC love them. Many of them don't use the forums, but I'll give them a shout out anyway.

Y'ALL LOOK UP LUKAS GRAHAM

SONG MY FUNERAL. AND POST IT

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 08:14:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

OMNIPOTENT

2020-05-23 00:39:53

yes, I am a Titan among gods.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 08:27:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The incomparable @admins_-ex

The smooth operator...

With his long ass essays and mountains of paragraphs....
The only long term resident native BOUGEE African gathering these hoes together in the forum ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I'm out....

But I'll be on CYPHER AVENUE carrying the torch...
http://cypheravenue.com/boards/find-new/45869022/posts

๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 09:08:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

The incomparable @admins_-ex

The smooth operator...

With his long ass essays and mountains of paragraphs....
The only long term resident native BOUGEE African gathering these hoes together in the forum ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I'm out....

But I'll be on CYPHER AVENUE carrying the torch...
http://cypheravenue.com/boards/find-new/45869022/posts

๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ

You're the only Ghanaian boy I know, and yes, your long essays are something else. Laughing I appreciate you. I don't always agree with what you post on here, but you do say some good stuff sometimes, but not all the times. Laughing Given how opinionated we both are, we've managed to coexist peacefully. And I think that's a great example that all black men should take with them. Us disagreeing or seeing things differently don't make us enemy, but it makes us better as a people. I'll wish you all the best. Go get that man and get married and have some Ghanaian-American babies, so you can write them long essays about how good they are and how much you love them.

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 09:09:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

OMNIPOTENT

2020-05-23 00:39:53

2020-05-23 08:14:43

yes, I am a Titan among gods.

Yes you are!

Post Posted: 2020-05-23 09:13:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Sign My Yearbook!

2020-05-23 03:24:41

Y'ALL LOOK UP LUKAS GRAHAM

SONG MY FUNERAL. AND POST IT

Although we don't know each other for long, I know that you are a family man. I know you love your children. I know you love your friends and family dearly. I know you're a great cook. I know you are a nice man, always willing to share your experience with others. You have been kind to me, carrying, and patient, so thank you! I'll surely miss you.

Keep on cooking chef, the neighborhood loves the smell of your cuisine.

First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 4
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: