who? Darth? Lamarc? Bird fu?

Some troll that's been harassing me for the past few days

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

Please don't get me started back up with your retarded ass. You have no reason to mention my name at all..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

Please don't get me started back up with your retarded ass. You have no reason to mention my name at all..Smile

Angola nose I'll post whatever I want about whoever I want. Seethe fat fag sissy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Angola nose I'll post whatever I want about whoever I want. Seethe fat fag sissy.

Perhaps if I had a crack addicted mother who pushed out a half-baked retard fathered by a man barely know, and I looked like the gremlin in this pic, I'd have a reason to seethe..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Lmao

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Perhaps if I had a crack addicted mother who pushed out a half-baked retard fathered by a man barely know, and I looked like the gremlin in this pic, I'd have a reason to seethe..Smile

Fag I'm 30, I'm younger than you and look better than you. Hold that up to what you look like please. Please show the forums the planet of the apes body build you about to show.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

And who took the time to write bum bitch. For starters that place is a castle in London a place you've never been and never will go. Secondly my hoodie with my alma mater...nothing bum about that, and those pants are express sissy. And the apples are free food from the castle YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO SHOW UP TO. You losing fag.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Fag I'm 30, I'm younger than you and look better than you. Hold that up to what you look like please. Please show the forums the planet of the apes body build you about to show.

Girl you on here every day bragging because some old ugly white man picked you up off the streets. You have been unwanted since the day you were born. Scratch that...you were worth a few extra coins in your Mama's welfare check, but other than that, she had no use for you. How many other regards did she push out for a few extra dollars from the gummint? Did any of them from to be taller than a Smurf?

As abhorrent as your mother is, at least she's real. That's more than you can say for your ex-fiance who never wanted to meet you. Your picture is the only explanation needed. Now you feel like a whole ass pygmy prince because some ugly old white man found a retard that wants to be his slave. You must be in heaven. You went from having an unfit mother and and unknown father, to having an imaginary fiance, to being owned by an ugly, old white bum with a slave fetish. That's your idea of an upgrade..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Girl you on here every day bragging because some old ugly white man picked you up off the streets. You have been unwanted since the day you were born. Scratch that...you were worth a few extra coins in your Mama's welfare check, but other than that, she had no use for you. How many other regards did she push out for a few extra dollars from the gummint? Did any of them from to be taller than a Smurf?

As abhorrent as your mother is, at least she's real. That's more than you can say for your ex-fiance who never wanted to meet you. Your picture is the only explanation needed. Now you feel like a whole ass pygmy prince because some ugly old white man found a retard that wants to be his slave. You must be in heaven. You went from having an unfit mother and and unknown father, to having an imaginary fiance, to being owned by an ugly, old white bum with a slave fetish. That's your idea of an upgrade..Smile

I married a White man. Nothing you say matter. I'm a house boy. You're a field nigger. A fat field nigger at that. Seethe Zimbabwe belly.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

And who took the time to write bum bitch. For starters that place is a castle in London a place you've never been and never will go. Secondly my hoodie with my alma mater...nothing bum about that, and those pants are express sissy. And the apples are free food from the castle YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO SHOW UP TO. You losing fag.

I suspect whoever posted that pic in the forum wrote the caption. It certainly wasn't necessary...your face says it all.

As far as the ruins that are your landscape. It encapsulates to life perfectly...from beginning to the present day..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

I married a White man. Nothing you say matter. I'm a house boy. You're a field nigger. A fat field nigger at that. Seethe Zimbabwe belly.

I'm a field nigger that don't want a white man to be my owner. You want and need one. The black people in your life failed you, so being married, as you call being owned is better than anything you could ever get from the string of losers you had to deal with in your life. Your fatjer not included. He was smart enough to keep his distance..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

I'm a field nigger that don't want a white man to be my owner. You want and need one. The black people in your life failed you, so being married, as you call being owned is better than anything you could ever get from the string of losers you had to deal with in your life. Your fatjer not included. He was smart enough to keep his distance..Smile

didn't read any of it. You don't have enough money to come for me. Seethe Chad colored taint.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

didn't read any of it. You don't have enough money to come for me. Seethe Chad colored taint.

I don't come for dogs. Especially ones that were unwanted by their own mothers. Strays picked up by desperate white men with beastiality fetishes carry rabies..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

I don't come for dogs. Especially ones that were unwanted by their own mothers. Strays picked up by desperate white men with beastiality fetishes carry rabies..Smile

Tunis tuna fish smelly cunt hoe. I'm not reading anything you post. I'm so far above you I don't even read what you type. The mandrill baboon nostrils so wide on you it look like they practicing social distancing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Nigga get a life

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Tunis tuna fish smelly cunt hoe. I'm not reading anything you post. I'm so far above you I don't even read what you type. The mandrill baboon nostrils so wide on you it look like they practicing social distancing.

You not reading, but you responding. You slower than I thought. Crack is a dangerous drug. Where was Dave Chapelle when your knocked up, crack addicted mother needed him..Smile
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: